Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student (684 Views)

How To Earn In 6-figures As A Freelancer - Step By Step Guide. / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How To Make At Least N50,000 In A Month As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
HOW I MADE 300K+ In 6 Month As A Student

Good morning my Nairaland fellows. What I am about to share with you is a a great testimony to me. As a 300 level undergraduate biomedical student, being broke and hungry was very embarrassing. 2nd April 2017 hunger made me escape home to get some food amidst the massive exam periods. I met no food that night. I text: called uncles, aunties since my mum was in the red. I have to accept the fate that YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR PROBLEM.
So my widow mum had to result to borrowing to ensure I get back to school before my first class CGPA sucks.
As she gave me that money, N2500... I headed to church and sow N2000 as a seed. After feeling much pains from what I did, a Divine inspiration came to me like light. 'If you want to make money, SELL SOMETHING'
I speedily draft out a sales letter, posted on Nairaland and in less than 48 hours, I made twice of my allowee selling that info product on Nairaland. within the next 14 days, I have made twice my allowee for the month (N16,000). This business never affected my studies, as I put in extra efforts to study. When we become desperate for a change... change suddenly appears. Within the 6 months, I pulled in 300k+ in sales of info product. God is good, he wants our success, but we must be passionate for this success. I will share with you the 7 steps I used I pulling sales by evening.
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Lomprico2: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Waiting.......
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Finstar: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
How much is the e-book? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 5:31am On Mar 19, 2018
7 THINGS I DID

1. I MADE A DECISION

2. I LIMITED MY OPTIONS FOR MAKING MONEY TO ONLY ONE THING

3. I HAD A CLEAR CUT ACTION PLAN

4. I EXECUTED MY PLAN SWIFTLY AND DILIGENTLY

5. I COMMUNICATED MY GREAT BELIEF AND TRUST FOR MY PRODUCT TO MY CLIENT.

6. I HAD MANY STRATEGIES FOR SALES

7. PURPOSEFUL PRAYER AND POSTIVE CONFESSIONS

I WOULD TAKE ON 2 OF THIS ITEMS TODAY AND FINISH THE RIGHT TOMORROW
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2018
1. I made a decision

You can be dead broke and do nothing about your situation. Feeling the pains of hunger and the enormity of my needs, I had to result to faith. I made up my mind that enough of bucket money, enough of this frustration as a student, enough of calling mummy and relations. I had to remind myself that my age... 'if you do nothing to poverty, you would end up poor forever... though poverty is temporal but it does not leave on its own... an effort must be madeto stop it. A desperate efforts must be made. A decision must be made to say no to it.
My decision was in two sides, I don't want to go broke in school again like this...

I want to earn online with my smart phone
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2018
3. Have A Definite Action Plan
After your decision, set out every thing clear on what you must do to turn things out for your life. Your action plan must be very clear to you, it must tell all you must do, how frequently and the amount of time to put in.

4. Execute Swiftly

It is not enough to want change... you have to make out action towards your goal. I drafted a sales copy... very concise.. and spent great deal of time promoting it. I gave it my all... I posted my promotion on several platforms and forums... I made happen my action plan. I press play to my goal...
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2018
5. I COMMUNICATED MY GREAT BELIEF AND TRUST FOR MY PRODUCT TO MY CLIENT.

Communication is the life blood of marketing. You have to believe in your product... You must be able to persuade your prospect without desperation... Until your clients is persuaded, he will never part with his money.

6. I HAD MANY STRATEGIES FOR SALES

When you use a certain strategy and it doesn't turn out well. Adopt a different strategy. never be discouraged... put your brains to work... Let your creativity sparkle up.

7. PURPOSEFUL PRAYER AND POSTIVE CONFESSIONS

I prayed daily for my business and made positive confession and declarations on it. As you know, your words control your future.

Feel free to ask your questions here
whatsapp me on 0-8-1-6-4-9-8-5-3-0-9
or www.facebook.com/precious.azuonwu
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Questions....

My whatsapp have been buzzing with people asking... the question, 'What I Sold to get such bucks rolling...' I have to come out to answer it here in the forum, so that all benefits... I sold the following
1. Active Nigeria Phone Number Database over 1-10m well sorted
2. Nigeria Business Active Email List
3. 110 Motivational Ebooks
Each of the items have sub packages on it... I sold via running Facebook Adverts and on several forums... including this prestigious forum...

So guys, feel free to ask your questions here on this tread

Each of the items have sub packages on it... I sold via running Facebook Adverts and on several forums... including this prestigious forum...

Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by David160(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Businesspro247:
Questions....

My whatsapp have been buzzing with people asking... the question, 'What I Sold to get such bucks rolling...' I have to come out to answer it here in the forum, so that all benefits... I sold the following
1. Active Nigeria Phone Number Database over 1-10m well sorted
2. Nigeria Business Active Email List

did you do all of it with your phone?
Re: How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student by Businesspro247: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Facebook Group Of 100K Active Members. / Who Can Help Me Register For Amazon Or Clickbank For Marketers, I Will Pay You, / Cost Estimation For This Kind Of Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.