Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! (929 Views)

Continous Content Writing Jobs Available / Are You A Writer? Do You Want A Pool Of Constant Jobs, Here Is The Solution!!! / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi, all. Some may know me here as the writer of the supernatural stories "Dark mysteries season 1&2". Season 2 was unfinished due to me facing some financial issues. I have been struggling for the past twelve months now and I moved to the literature ads section to apply for most of the article writing ads there. To my utmost surprise and anger,most of the people who post those jobs demand for samples first and after I oblige and deliver quality and non-plagiarized content,they cancel the contract and run off. Some of them collect 8 articles from me in a week and then give excuses when its time for payment.It has been a rough year for me as it has not been easy getting offline jobs so I turned to this section but I don't get the joy people derive in being dishonest. What is the gain?. I have applied for over 15 article writing jobs here with the same result angry. Is it too much to pay 1 naira per word? If it is,then don't bother posting such jobs than scamming writers who have brainstormed just to earn something and survive. Its really appalling and pathetic. Please isn't there any genuine person here that pays article writers because I really need this job and i intend to work for it. Nothing gives me more joy than knowing i earned my cash with my own sweat. Please if anyone knows of a genuine and trustworthy person that pays for articles,please make your comments here. Thank you
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by Redoil: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even nigeria is a sbam
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Redoil:
Even nigeria is a sbam
is than an excuse.? grin
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by Gentle034(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Be active on likedin
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by tempem: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
There is one *silly* and *heartless* "life is peace" that I know. He might be reading this.
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by tempem: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gentle034:
Be active on likedin

Blessings!!
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
tempem:
There is one *silly* and *heartless* "life is peace" that I know. He might be reading this.
lol
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gentle034:
Be active on likedin
LinkedIn? Alright. Will give it a shot
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by SheWrites(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2018
OP kpele...

Many of the writing jobs I got actually came from this our literature section.

I have also been disappointed too, that's why I made it a policy to always collect part payment when i start a job, then the balance when am done.

N1.00 per word is very low. I used to collect it, but now, I collect above N1.00 per word due to logistics.

Don't give up, keep trying. I pray that God will link you to better clients who won't trick you after all your hard work.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
SheWrites:
OP kpele...

Many of the writing jobs I got actually came from this our literature section.

I have also been disappointed too, that's why I made it a policy to always collect part payment when i start a job, then the balance when am done.

N1.00 per word is very low. I used to collect it, but now, I collect above N1.00 per word due to logistics.

Don't give up, keep trying. I pray that God will link you to better clients who won't trick you after all your hard work.

Shalom

I know there are genuine clients here but its like looking for a needle in a haystack. But I'm not giving up yet. Thanks for the encouragement. smiley
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by SheWrites(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
everton4life:
I know there are genuine clients here but its like looking for a needle in a haystack. But I'm not giving up yet. Thanks for the encouragement. smiley

*hugs*
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by everton4life(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
SheWrites:

*hugs*
smiley lol. Thanks
Re: Majority Of Writing Jobs Here Are Scams!! by Divepen1(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
I've written for many.... The ones I choose are mostly on Sunday mornings lol... I've only been disappointed once when the person's job was rejected because of some other writers but he refused to pay me too...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step On How To Create An Ebook From Start To Finish / THE HOOD BEGINS *COMING SOON* / Text Messages, And Poetry To Send To Your Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.