Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married (3518 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Seahawk: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please are you cococandy?
Something like that.
I’m her assistant
Typing from her phone. grin
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Babygiwa(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lol. False
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Seahawk:

Something like that.
I’m her assistant
Typing from her phone. grin
It is you wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Painkila: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Especially that drinklimca who deceives himself that because he has a joystick he automatically has sense and should not be challenged by women I laugh whenever I read his comments. grin
the truth of the matter is that women are smarter than men,so submitting to someone you are smarter than,won't come naturally, it takes a Godly and virtuous woman to do that, women are more programmed to love,than to submit. on the other hand,men are bullish and overbearing, its not in their nature to love the way women do,that is why a man can meet a woman today and sleep with her the next minute without even knowing her name,but for women, they has to be a connection before sex,so the best thing is to build your relationship on a strong spiritual foundation and let the word of God guide you.
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Painkila:
the truth of the matter is that women are smarter than men,so submitting to someone you are smarter than,won't come naturally, it takes a Godly and virtuous woman to do that, women are more programmed to love,than to submit. on the other hand,men are bullish and overbearing, its not in their nature to love the way women do,that is why a man can meet a woman today and sleep with her the next minute without even knowing her name,but for women, they has to be a connection before sex,so the best thing is to build your relationship on a strong spiritual foundation and let the word of God guide you.
I am not a christian but an agnostic theist although I have a good knowledge of the bible but the holy book does not inspire me.Marriage is partnership and not the master slave relationship.I am not a submissive person naturally and it cannot be because I am a woman I should do so.My relationship is egalitarian and as for the women are smarter than men part I don't buy that being smart has nothing to do with gender it can be anybody.As for nature thing I also don't buy that it has nothing to do with gender but it has everything to do with the individual.
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Seahawk: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is you wink cool
kiss
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Painkila: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not a christian but an agnostic theist although I have a good knowledge of the bible but the holy book does not inspire me.Marriage is partnership and not the master slave relationship.I am not a submissive person naturally and it cannot be because I am a woman I should do so.My relationship is egalitarian and as for the women are smarter than men part I don't buy that being smart has nothing to do with gender it can be anybody.As for nature thing I also don't buy that it has nothing to do with gender but it has everything to do with the individual.
a lot of times men see themselves as the boss of the house,so anything they say stands, even if they might be wrong,they still find it condescending to seek their wife's opinion,since marriage is a spiritual Union, which is quite different from ordinary relationship, both parties should learn to drop their ego and make sacrifices for one another.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Painkila:
a lot of times men see themselves as the boss of the house,so anything they say stands, even if they might be wrong,they still find it condescending to seek their wife's opinion,since marriage is a spiritual Union, which is quite different from ordinary relationship,[/b]( both parties should learn to drop their ego and make sacrifices for one another)[b].
It seems you did not read my post I can't stand an authoritative man and a man who cannot listen to me sometimes it just won't work.Well suit yourself and do whatever you like but as for me my own is an egalitarian union.I only agree with the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Gooddoorman: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Adamummya:
And a man who can't love and respect his wife shouldn't bother getting married
Calm down
No be competition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Failed Me / My Dad Moved Away From Home Today. It's Wrong That I Didn't Stop Him? / I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.