Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,493 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? (481 Views)

Funny: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Change / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by Rigel95(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
As for me, it would be my teeth, they are sort of brownish, although people complement about it being set and all, but I like the Hollywood smile and intend to go through a whitening process soon.

How about you?
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by Eastboi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ftc dön reach me today i must be really blessed
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by ameri9ja: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eastboi:

It is not FTC unless the thread makes frontpage. Otherwise it is a big, fat, NOTHING!
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by Eastboi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
ameri9ja:

It is not FTC unless the thread makes frontpage. Otherwise it is a big, fat, NOTHING!
e concern u
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by marunga(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eastboi:
this one na one of useless thread just like a headless chicken. So don't dream for it to make a front page.
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rigel95:
As for me, it would be my teeth, they are sort of brownish, although people complement about it being set and all, but I like the Hollywood smile and intend to go through a whitening process soon.

How about you?
If God's Plan For You Is Brown Teeth, not Even Iron Sponge Can Change It...
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by Nutase: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
None
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
My handsomeness is just too much that I don't even have a picture on my phone. My phone cameras won't just snap me and professional cameras fail too cry
Re: If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? by Rigel95(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
DeadRat:
If God's Plan For You Is Brown Teeth, not Even Iron Sponge Can Change It...
Nah...there are processes one could undergo that would be less painful than an iron sponge, lol.

(1) (Reply)

13 Reasons Way You Should Have More S£x / Don't Pass This!!! Why Sex Is Compulsory!!! / 8 Bad Habits To Avoid That Are Ruining Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.