Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? (1019 Views)

My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Rigel95(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
As for me, it would be my teeth, they are sort of brownish, although people complement about it being set and all, but I like the Hollywood smile and intend to go through a whitening process soon.

How about you?

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by mumureloaded(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
my brain

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Uyiii: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
mumureloaded:
my brain
on the left side of your brain, there's nothing right and on the right side of your brain, there's nothing left. no wonder you're a reloaded mumucheesy

hah, God really need give you another brain.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by MhizAJ(f): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm satisfied with the way i am
Thanks for the wonderful work God did
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Uyiii: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rigel95:
As for me, it would be my teeth, they are sort of brownish, although people complement about it being set and all, but I like the Hollywood smile and intend to go through a whitening process soon.

How about you?
you should be thankful to God for having teeth at all irrespective of how brownish they are, some peeps dey find the brown teeth, them nor see.
You dey here dey fantasise with Hollywood kinda teeth.

if I be God, I for just bless you with nollywood kinda teeth, prolly sam loco own make you know where you dey fess.

p.s: for your brown teeth, try dey brush well na and there are sturvs/methods for teeth whitening also, try do small research.

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by marvin906(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
am not that fine buh won't change that..
buh lord I would do anything to change my slightly k leg..
mehn I really don't like it

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by mumureloaded(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Uyiii:

on the left side of your brain, there's nothing right and on the right side of your brain, there's nothing left. no wonder you're a reloaded mumucheesy

hah, God really need give you another brain.
yes you're right, that's why I would change it if I have the chance. happy Sunday
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by dukeprince50: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'll like to change my bank account
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by midolian(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
dukeprince50:
I'll like to change my bank account
These developers sef grin

Is your bank account a part of your body?
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by midolian(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
mumureloaded:
my brain
Your brain might be just fine..The manner of use might just be the problem
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by roarik(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
my height lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Darkseid(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Definitely my black skin, there is a very big curse attached to black people.
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Uyiii: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
mumureloaded:
yes you're right, that's why I would change it if I have the chance. happy Sunday
no, I am wrong. how come you know today's Sunday? would have been cool if you wished me a happy Tuesday on a Sunday, then I'll know your mumurism is reloaded and certifiedcheesy

same bro, happy Sunday and cheerswink

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
roarik:
my height lipsrsealed
wow Na so u tall
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by roarik(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

wow Na so u tall
i am tall o
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by roarik(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

wow Na so u tall
i am not tall o and i am nt a dwarf lipsrsealed[
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
roarik:
i am tall o
ha Na wa oooo
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Martin0(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
roarik:
i am not tall o and i am nt a dwarf lipsrsealed[

hia chineke nna

Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by dukeprince50: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
midolian:
These developers sef grin

Is your bank account a part of your body?
yes, its part of my life not just my body
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by dukeprince50: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Darkseid:
Definitely my black skin, there is a very big curse attached to black people.
ur ugliness has nothing to do with your skin colour, im dark and presentable
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Darkseid(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
dukeprince50:
ur ugliness has nothing to do with your skin colour, im dark and presentable
Baba I no know wetin you smoke this evening but one thing I do know is that it's of very low quality. Shebi you see ugliness for my post?
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
my tummy crymy tummy
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by dukeprince50: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Darkseid:

Baba I no know wetin you smoke this evening but one thing I do know is that it's of very low quality. Shebi you see ugliness for my post?
my bad, i bin think say na ur wowo deh pain u, just joking sha, hope ur not offended?
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Darkseid(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
dukeprince50:
my bad, i bin think say na ur wowo deh pain u, just joking sha, hope ur not offended?
For wia, happy Sunday to you.
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by midolian(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
dukeprince50:
yes, its part of my life not just my body
I understand bruv grin grin
Re: If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be? by Innocentchild(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
My penis , definitely my penis and I'm proud to be the first one to say this , it isn't small ooooo but it isn't as big as I would like , if you've heard of lex Steele, prince yashua, Rico strong etc, then you'd have an idea of what size im talking about .

Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story / Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss / Why Do Teenagers Date?