Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (129267 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Now available to our international readers too

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/814860
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys, whichever of these channels you are buying the book from, do kindly leave me a great review please...Thanks for the continued supports.

http://www.okadabooks.com/search?term=peterson+ojieson

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/814860

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by khiaa(f): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Alezy post=66757225] what[/quote

Think about it. undecided]
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Alezy(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=66893472][/quote] hnmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by centboy123456(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
gaby:

No retreat no surrender..where you dey come from far pass where you dey go..now make a choice..

Wetin you wan go tell mama and papa wey think say their pikin don go europe?

Bro what up I left Nigeria to Morocco last year when I got to Agadez i fine conection wen will take me to Algeria I pay so we left ture the Sahara desert when we were in the desert we got rop by some people real bale we got rop all our money was gone we spend some days in the desert before we got help by some people who were coming from Algeria they took us back to niger Back to agadez I call for them to send me money so I can fine another connection but I didn't see any so I came back to Nigeria to start all over again all my money I save from my business was gone men I cry blood I cry now I don't have money to start my business again men am happy for you u made it the journey is not easy at all am in Lagos now I don't have anything am doing no money to start my business if I get my chances I will enter road again like what u said no retreat no surrender I must enter eroupe no matter what i would like to get ur contact so we can talk more Godbless u sir am really happy u made it
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by centboy123456(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
praiseneofingz:
is there any other road asides from Lybia

yes Morocco to Spain
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by centboy123456(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jigba:
Gaby, I was the one who advised you to open the thread in literature section.

Nice one, following.

hey wat up can we be friends pls
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
wrong quote
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2018
centboy123456:

hey wat up can we be friends pls

Why smiley?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by centboy123456(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jigba:

Why smiley?

I want us to talk I want to get to know you as a friend
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by pejuakinab: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
centboy123456:

Bro what up I left Nigeria to Morocco last year when I got to Agadez i fine conection wen will take me to Algeria I pay so we left ture the Sahara desert when we were in the desert we got rop by some people real bale we got rop all our money was gone we spend some days in the desert before we got help by some people who were coming from Algeria they took us back to niger Back to agadez I call for them to send me money so I can fine another connection but I didn't see any so I came back to Nigeria to start all over again all my money I save from my business was gone men I cry blood I cry now I don't have money to start my business again men am happy for you u made it the journey is not easy at all am in Lagos now I don't have anything am doing no money to start my business if I get my chances I will enter road again like what u said no retreat no surrender I must enter eroupe no matter what i would like to get ur contact so we can talk more Godbless u sir am really happy u made it

Abort mission!
Abort mission!!
Abort mission!!!

Nairalanders love u.
The journey is not as smooth as u think, that's d reason for this book, not in anyway to encourage people.

Its a suicide mission.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
pejuakinab:

Abort mission!
Abort mission!!
Abort mission!!!

Nairalanders love u.
The journey is not as smooth as u think, that's d reason for this book, not in anyway to encourage people.

Its a suicide mission.

Abeg help sound am louder to am

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
gaby:

Abeg help sound am louder to am
How do I buy the book,after clicking the okadabooks,what next? Am using a fone
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How do I buy the book,after clicking the okadabooks,what next? Am using a fone

You register,refill which is payment then click to download the okada app and book. If you still having issues i'll sort it for you.Reach me on whatsapp via my profile
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Optimist3rd(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
anyone here thinking of going to Europe by Land just as myyself?
Quote me & lets linkup so we can make plans.
We'll surely make it there cos the Grace wen i carry ehnn no be here o
I'm serious o
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by badboyharmony: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2018
Optimist3rd:
anyone here thinking of going to Europe by Land just as myyself?

Quote me & lets linkup so we can make plans.

We'll surely make it there cos the Grace wen i carry ehnn no be here o

I'm serious o

u dey mad
e be like sey life don taya you
better go hustle for flight money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by TiffanyJ(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
I've been ardently waiting for this story while it started already. I'm really glad to be here
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by ascapella(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2018
Hello Gaby,

I stumbled on this thread just this morning and I read from the first page till the last.
God bless you for this.

I can only imagine how insightful and expository that book is going to be. I am going to buy the book online right away.

I’m sure you don’t have have an idea how many lives you have saved or about to save with this thread.

Bless you my Man��

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2018
ascapella:
Hello Gaby,

I stumbled on this thread just this morning and I read from the first page till the last.
God bless you for this.

I can only imagine how insightful and expository that book is going to be. I am going to buy the book online right away.

I’m sure you don’t have have an idea how many lives you have saved or about to save with this thread.

Bless you my Man��

God bless you man...Do me a favour by sharing the word also leave me a great review
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by ascapella(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2018
gaby:

God bless you man...Do me a favour by sharing the word also leave me a great review

Definitely!
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
gaby dearie how u. Please gimme the link to buy the book. No vex smiley been off
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2018
dexcira:
gaby dearie how u. Please gimme the link to buy the book. No vex smiley been off

Hey Dexy welcome back...link is on my signature. Thanks sissa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emperorblog(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2018
Read cool and interesting story
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emperorblog(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2018
Read cool and interesting story
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Xinzu: 5:04am On May 04, 2018
ijechikky:
i no fit shout,, if theres a break down nko?

I hope you got my mention?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by itsandi(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by cyber5(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2018
souloho19:
Oh boy shocked shocked
meneski cyber5 dview001 oroolorun I'm on sight do you copy? Just found something explosive and you're needed on sight asap...over and out!
I've been away for a while due to unpleasant events
But am back
Lemme update myself
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by khiaa(f): 9:09am On May 06, 2018
Alezy:
hnmmmmmm

Today's my birthday. cheesy
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Alezy(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
khiaa:

Today's my birthday. cheesy
oh wow....happy birthday dear. May ur heart desires be granted speedily as u add one more year to ur age.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On May 06, 2018
Alezy:
oh wow....happy birthday dear. May ur heart desires be granted speedily as u add one more year to ur age.

Thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.