Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (129225 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Yup three of those separated by a couple of metres in between with the razor coiled one at the top.

Still got some scars from those sharp shits.I was bloodied,alone and resorted to licking my wounds in dejection and agony.
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
dexcira:

Tnx Gaby my 2 ques answered

Hows you dexc?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Gaby come and answer, boss please we still need you here abeg no embark on journey of no return
Hahahaha. Bros I join de beg too o.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by chukxie(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Cos of this shit you went through you are feeling like commando?
What a lazy kiddo.
Should we all start sharing our story of how many people we killed and how we escaped death to get to where we are now? How we slept inside a coffin for 3days? How we drank tea blood of cows? How we ate our raw poo?
Please take a seat!

Chronicle your story here, and we'd be most glad to read it and comment. Let Gaby continue his story cos it's intriguing and captivating.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Hows you dexc?
Am fine dear. U? I didn't know we de front page already o. Lol
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
dexcira:

Am fine dear. U? I didn't know we de front page already o. Lol

Fine thanks.Yeah we made i was mentioned to the fact thought you guys knew,would have mentioned you folks too.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Fine thanks.Yeah we made i was mentioned to the fact thought you guys knew,would have mentioned you folks too.
Ride on bro, waiting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2018
dexcira:

Ride on bro, waiting

you too like amebo

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Cutehector(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
mediclife1987:

The suffering is too much there I tell you, a medical doctor makes a paltry 120k for working 24hrs every single day of the month.
but other people in other States are suffering more than you guys yet they still hustle.. Y'all just want to get rich within 24hours

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emmabest2000(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2018
emmabest2000:

Hi Gaby,

Can you take out time to actually explain what is happening here?

I can see some guys on top the fence and some Policemen this other side.

In one of the pics, I even so a ladder and a bloodied guy being pushed up,

I really do not understand the story behind those pictures.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by dexcira(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

you too like amebo
cheesy.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
toprealman:
I can help you swell your story to a global audience. send your digits to any of my old comment

sent you a pm
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2018

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nawa o.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:

Go get something serious doing with your life mofo.
All you do all day is come to nairaland to read stories and fight for ftc, is that how you gonna make it in life?
When I was your age I was about taking my first trip to Angola, FYI that trip fetched me 9Million naira and I should be 22 years old by then..
This earth ain't for the soft hearted, lazy mofo
i always see your stupi.d comments everywhere,keep trying hard to form the controversial nwaamaikpe by insulting yourself and your family,you are only being stoopid and childish like the other kids making this forum a playground for unserious people,even nwaamaikpe has been on the good path of late, since air force one was bursted on twitter,shame hasn't made him opened his silly threads,I wonder what you lots gain trying to be rude and stoopid on a faceless forum where millions of foreigners come across daily, tomorrow if we are treated like animals both within and outside our country, we will start crying foul, racism,xenophobia etc,but yet we can't comport ourselves at home and behave like humans. should an American call you a black monkey,you will feel offended,how is your being a nuisance all over nairaland different from a monkey in the jungle.can you behave like this in the presence of your parents?
or was this how you were trained, stop giving Nigeria a bad name,we already have a bad reputation even in Africa, visit other foreign forums and see how matured they are,I am beginning to think that the black man is truly cursed if these madness continues.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by mediclife1987(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cutehector:
but other people in other States are suffering more than you guys yet they still hustle.. Y'all just want to get rich within 24hours

Pls read my quote well before concluding I stay or live there.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sparkle777(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good narration, Gaby. Am a silent follower and I must say you had me glued. Tnx for the story,its worth reading. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sparkle777:
Good narration, Gaby. Am a silent follower and I must say you had me glued. Tnx for the story,its worth reading. kiss

You are welcome sparkle of life grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sparkle777(f): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=gaby post=66069533]

You are welcome sparkle of life grin[/quote

Awwwnn, I love you already. Glad that ur bitter experience didn't unmake you. Pls put me in ur mentions,am already ur follower. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sure dear.You are pretty.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by ambs50: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=66073865][/quote]

Pls sparkle, could you give d Op a chance in ur life. He once said he's healing frm d experiences nd ready to mingle nd probably settle down.
I think d Op appears to be a nice person nd ready for serious relasnsip.

Pls if u aren't engaged, giv him just a 1centimetre chance.

NB: guys I dnt knw d Op from Adam oo bfor u think he's my brother grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sparkle777(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
ambs50:

Pls sparkle, could you give d Op a chance in ur life. He once said he's healing frm d experiences nd ready to mingle nd probably settle down.

NB: guys I dnt knw d Op from Adam oo bfor u think he's my brother grin grin grin

Wow, that's so nice of you. But I wonder what made you suggest it. Tnx, I ll love to be his friend. It all be difficult to contact him as my email is messed up and I can't get thru in DM. wink

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emmabest2000(m): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Sparkle777:

Wow, that's so nice of you. But I wonder what made you suggest it. Tnx, I ll love to be his friend. It all be difficult to contact him as my email is messed up and I can't get thru in DM. wink

Gaby over to you

Kickstart from friendship first

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by okpurukata(f): 4:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Gaby, please continue na. I am already engrossed in this story. But I thank God first of all that you came out of all these alive. You are simply great.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by SKYKEN001: 5:31am On Mar 23, 2018
bayocanny:
Okada oya park! Na the place be this
Bro fire on I dey your back like hunchback

emeric*h SKYKEN001 junnyjak*e Nazere*n Nairalan*e dexcir*a Josei*d
This is the thread y'all craving for
Tnx for the mention

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by SKYKEN001: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:
My Persona/ How i live

I'm naturally shy and reserved but when i get comfy i can be a chatter.I thrive better expressing myself in writing though than talking.

Saying i'm sorry is the easiest and quickest word i can say.

I respect people a lot so i find myself sometime hoping into a public commuter and greeting everyone in the bus or cab and when i'm alighting i don't forget to thank the driver or conductor for the ride.Some people look at me like wetin dey do this one but its become second nature.

I am blunt to a fault and pretty well opinionated and this hasn't earned me very much friends.

If i call you a friend i'll tend to you and yours before facing mine.

I'm temperamental(under works though) owing majorly to verbal abuses growing up and my subsequent life experiences i.e my journey.

My weakest point as a man..i love women but now a changed man as i've grown older and more matured and also realizing how much powers women wield.

Tnx for the thread.. Am following!
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2018
ambs50:

Wow just woke up to this..nice of you bro.Will do the needful.Sparkle my contact is on my profile,lets get private by whatsapp. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2018
okpurukata:
Gaby, please continue na. I am already engrossed in this story. But I thank God first of all that you came out of all these alive. You are simply great.

Thanks dear.God is the greatest.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2018
When will gaby continue?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
When will gaby continue?

Abeg easy on me o..my story no go finish here o..
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Abeg easy on me o..my story no go finish here o..
The suspense grin grin I'm actually curious about the whole crime life that almost got you long jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.