Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (36578 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
RaptorX:
Not the US has in the country but the global corporate oligarchy that controls the US and basically most countries in the world except a few like Russia, China, N Korea etc. They are ones causing the chaos around the world but are using the US military as basically a mercenary force to achieve their objectives and a US presidents are their puppets.
Yes u are right.
1) US federal reserve is own by some group
2) US military industrial Complex is owned by same Gruop.
3) the same group is responsible for the world order.

The problem with China is that another group has risen up trying to create a new world order or trying to checkmate the present order.
Chinese president has already told the army that a war will be fought soon and he encouraged them be stedfast and prepare to die and suffer for China, thank God Russia quickly send signal to the west about the new weapon, hopefully that will delay the war by another 10 to 20years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by romme2u: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Good job flye n geestring

Zohorariel, nairaminted, Scully it is done

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by stevedre: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2018
LibertyRep:
Fourth term? Well whatever rocks their boat.

Chinese President too just won another term and might even be president for life.

This sit tight syndrome isn't an Africa thing after all.

Congratulations.

The western world is blind at the moment but soon as the same thing happen in any Africa country they would instigate the citizens to protest and may send their troops to topple the government.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Cadec007(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2018
correctguy101:

pleasing Mother Russia comes first.

Sadly same can't be said in a continent I know of.... $mh
hahahahahaha *holds ribs* stop pls!.......anyways same can be said of India.

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Essential(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Luukasz:
Anybody that has the intention of voting buhari will die before 2019.. ase
this is why the whole of ur family is poor. u think with ur mouth.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Luukasz(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Essential:

this is why the whole of ur family is poor. u think with ur mouth.
This definitely strike a chord in you foolish bastard son of a gun... I may be a poor man to men like dangote, otedola and co but when we are talking of money I will absolutely buy your whole generation, including your matriach and patriach lineage
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by dvkot(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
shankara7:
Say only what you are sure of. Putin is a very corrupt leader.
so is all past and present USA president... but at least Putin has his country interest ib mind and holds Russia first.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by dvkot(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2018
TheMinimalist:
Russia is just as corrupt and underdeveloped as Nigeria,maybe even more so. Poverty in Russia is similar to African nations. Or do you think Russia is a developed nation because they're white ? Have you visited Russia? all nations have beautiful parts.
which Russia are you talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2018
-
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
GeeString:

Good. Do your own research, dont even believe mine. You'll see the truth for yourself.

I apologize also for my words, most of it was typed in the heat of the moment.
I did my own research in the night and came across the map,how Assad refused the gas pipeline offer in 2009 and an article from global research,mintpressnews,quora some other websites that doesn't basically deal with the mainstream media and a report by Tim Anderson on the dirty war on Syria.It was mindboggling the way some media houses painted Assad and Putin thanks to you and Flye I know it from both sides and I have my own personal understanding of things.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by shankara7: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
dvkot:
so is all past and present USA president... but at least Putin has his country interest ib mind and holds Russia first.
You wouldn't compare Russia with USA if you knew the high level of poverty in Russia coupled with a poor health scheme and education system.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
RaptorX:
Not the US has in the country but the global corporate oligarchy that controls the US and basically most countries in the world except a few like Russia, Iran, N Korea etc. They are ones causing the chaos around the world but are using the US military as basically a mercenary force to achieve their objectives and all US presidents are their puppets.

Say no more.

The name you seek is Rothschild.

That family has been controlling the world from the shadows since the 1700s including the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I did my own research in the night and came across the map,how Assad refused the gas pipeline offer in 2009 and an article from global research,mintpressnews,quora some other websites that doesn't basically deal with the mainstream media and a report by Tim Anderson on the dirty war on Syria.It was mindboggling the way some media houses painted Assad and Putin thanks to you and Flye I know it from both sides and I have my own personal understanding of things.

Good for you. Just keep observing although the Syria War is dead & gone.

It would have been much more interesting if it were September 2017 - that's when the stakes were higher. Events occured on a daily basis in Aleppo. The US murdered many civilians & government troops in this period which CNN & co tried to deviate from.

Nikki Haley cried on live TV & blamed Assad & Russia troops for atrocities only to go mute the very next week when a US airstrike killed over 200 women & children. Madam no fit talk again. grin

Putin exposed US hypocrisy last year that's why every non American loves & respects him.

He is humanity's last line of defence against imperialism & the NWO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by JUHABACH: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
reading through some comments in this thread, it becomes more and more obvious to me why Nigeria remains so backward. smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Their are Red flags when I see/read/watched on media, I just turn off my TV and they are
1) showing pics of women and children killed, torture or displaced in a war or countries they are hostile to, I know they want to lie.
2) when they keeps repeating the same word like you murdered, he murdered, chemical weapon, corruption, terrorist, hegemony, aggressor, rouge state etc they want to lie.
3) when they downplay others military machine as soviet era, non precise or unprofessional they want to lie.

The main red flag is repetition. Hitler said you can register false info to be truth to people by constantly repeating it. Even if people think it was a lie provided you keeps reaping it, it will automatically becomes the truth over time.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
shankara7:
You wouldn't compare Russia with USA if you knew the high level of poverty in Russia coupled with a poor health scheme and education system.

You are right, Russia has lowest GDP per capital in the top 15 except China but it was not Putin's fault, in fact average Russian GDP per capital increased by 200% under Putin in fact west can't deny that.
What is even the gauge for poverty? Per capital income seen as poverty line in Europe is far different from China , so it is difficult to say some people are poor when they did not see them self has poor. The problem is west always want to enforce their standard on everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by MONITZ: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
GeeString:

What is this one saying?

How many times has Russia ordered a cease fire in Syria only for the US to carry out airstrikes including one that killed over 200 children that your darling CNN refused to air.

Get this fact straight: The Syria government invited Russia to defend it from rebels. I have the official invitation letter on my laptop.

Who invited the US to Syria?

The US is bombing a sovereign state & no one is saying anything only Putin is challenging them & you are here talking trash.

This your comment just shows that you are completely ignorant of the Syria situation and you're only commeting to feel among.

Please return to the Romance section or BBN thread

So many people on here re either very dumb or they just want to believe what suits their line of reasoning vis a viz tagging along with the west and believing their tools for propaganda like CNN,BBC and other medium thru which they vilify and demonize those who re not in cahoots with them..How can u blame a country and someone who is in a country at the behest of that sovereign state and on the other hand a country that prides herself as the police of the world and because of this self arrogated title invades countries the way she likes without any form of protest due to fear,I believe most brainwashed folks would want to justify the latter rather than the former which still has some semblance of legitimacy,{deluded folks} they are..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by JUHABACH: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Tunks2017(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats Mr P. Vladimir wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by scully95: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
GeeString:

Oga stop diverting. Typical Nigerian.

I gave you a simple task. No need for your long stories.

Provide the report showing Russia poisoning this man or keep quiet.

Simple.

You were replying that Pan Ode Of the WEEK (Kophschmerzen) ? Please take note of anglozoo wannbe fanboiz or toilet paid trolls of the angloo crooks. Just take note next time you see post from this PAN ODE OF ThE WEEK you replied above.

pastorcyrus:

Another six years for this terrible dictator of a man,although truth be said, strong nation like Russia needed a tyrant like Putin else America will take them for a ride.
Imagine how he nailed his would be closest rival with their judiciary just to have an easy cruise to victory.
Russia is as corrupt as Nigeria where things like this happens.fourth tenure in office,if it was in Africa now,America will be beating their chest to remove the so called incumbent, why don't they try such to Putin.
Face dey fear face really

Would you call Angela Merkel 4th tenure in office a dictator too ? I bet you wont, but because Germany is not a free country or not that free as you think it is, under the influnence of the anglozionist empire, then you feel it's not ok to say Angela Merkel 4th tenure in office would be a dictator. Or lets just put it straight. Because the western propaganda did not tell you Angela Merkel is a dictator.

Well, whatever you call Putin has no effect whatsoever in Russia. The most important for him for his people and he got 76.6% vote of confidence.

The truth is, while the leader of the anglozionist empire like deceiving itself by rotatting power between two parties, the reality is,the two are being controled by the same regime and the status quo has been like that for years.

What does this brings ? Same Regime brings more stability in the country militarily and Economically. So while the leader of the anglozoo has had steady same regime for over 4 decades, they wont allow such in a country like Nigeria.

Having limited number of time to contest has already destroy the idea of a free System.

It's like in a free Economy. You are saying someone should not buy a stock again because he has already bought it twice during IPO !

Or in an ICO. Limiting the number of times someone can Buy ICO tokens.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
scully95:

You were replying that Pan Ode Of the WEEK (Kophschmerzen) ? Please take note of anglozoo wannbe fanboiz or toilet paid trolls of the angloo crooks. Just take note next time you see post from this PAN ODE OF ThE WEEK you replied above.

Would you call Angela Merkel 4th tenure in office a dictator too ? I bet you wont, but because Germany is not a free country or not that free as you think it is, under the influnence of the anglozionist empire, then you feel it's not ok to say Angela Merkel 4th tenure in office would be a dictator. Or lets just put it straight. Because the western propaganda did not tell you Angela Merkel is a dictator.

Well, whatever you call Putin has no effect whatsoever in Russia. The most important for him for his people and he got 76.6% vote of confidence.

The truth is, while the leader of the anglozionist empire like deceiving itself by rotatting power between two parties, the reality is,the two are being controled by the same regime and the status quo has been like that for years.

What does this brings ? Same Regime brings more stability in the country militarily and Economically. So while the leader of the anglozoo has had steady same regime for over 4 decades, they wont allow such in a country like Nigeria.

Having limited number of time to contest has already destroy the idea of a free System.

It's like in a free Economy. You are saying someone should not buy a stock again because he has already bought it twice during IPO !

Or in an ICO. Limiting the number of times someone can Buy ICO tokens.

F***k off loser.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Dem dey do am. U no know
howdy cheesy
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Elxandre(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lol.
The elections had disgraceful malpractices.

Even saw a videos on the Internet of the election being rigged.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Jaqenhghar: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

howdy cheesy

Hey you. whats up smiley
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Lalas247(f): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hey you. whats up smiley
angry how could u leave me out here in d could

come here u ! cheesy howdy Tiger
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Jaqenhghar: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

angry how could u leave me out here in d could

come here u ! cheesy howdy Tiger

Left you?
U sure its me ? shocked
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Lalas247(f): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Left you?
U sure its me ? shocked
yes sir cry

how have u been
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Jaqenhghar: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

yes sir cry

how have u been
Ive been great..and you?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Lalas247(f): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Ive been great..and you?
sane I guess
nice seeing ya face
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Jaqenhghar: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
[code][/code]
Lalas247:

sane I guess
nice seeing ya face
Same here smiley
sanee eh grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is where I wish Abbeybaily and mindfulness can come in.The west has their own problem but putin is far worse.A Russian spy died last week another and his daughter in the hospital over nerve gas incident but to think people love dictator putin is really mindboggling.

Putin is not only the Russian president, he is also the unofficial US president and Trump is his bitch. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.