Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (36574 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Lucasbalo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Unfortunately i agree with you and that's why freedom loving Americans like me and tens of millions of other Americans will haunt trump out of that exalted office. He will go the way of Dick Nixon.
Mindfulness:

Putin is not only the Russian president, he is also the unofficial US president and Trump is his bitch. grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Unfortunately i agree with you and that's why freedom loving Americans like me and tens of millions of other Americans will haunt trump out of that exalted office. He will go the way of Dick Nixon.

America's long standing allies will celebrate this day with you. It should be an international holiday from that day on. Anyone who at this point still believes that Trump is not compromised is a big FO*OL. However, what worries me more than Trump are ALL the people who voted for him and keep supporting him. If anyone wants to know how Hitler rose to power and how the Holocaust was made possible, they only need to look at the US today. This is how. Americans are in desperate need of proper civic education. Sadly, Betsy the second biggest slowpoke is not qualified to promote it.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Lucasbalo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
His supporters are dwindling by the day. Even hard core Right Wing Republicans are critical of his congratulatory messages to despotic Pootin. Trump is just a stooge of Pootin and that's the conclusion Director Mueller will reach after his investigation. I sincerely believe that tramp won't serve out his term ala Dick Nixon. Pootin will eventually go the way of Nikolai Ceasescue of Romania who was hung at the public square with his wife. You can only rule by fear and intimidation for so long before your country men rise against you.
Mindfulness:

America's long standing allies will celebrate this day with you. It should be an international holiday from that day on. Anyone who at this point still believes that Trump is not compromised is a big FO*OL. However, what worries me more than Trump are ALL the people who voted for him and keep supporting him. If anyone wants to know how Hitler rose to power and how the Holocaust was made possible, they only need to look at the US today. This is how. Americans are in desperate need of proper civic education. Sadly, Betsy the second biggest slowpoke is not qualified to promote it.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by alabo1: 7:42am On May 10, 2018
MONITZ:

So many people on here re either very dumb or they just want to believe what suits their line of reasoning vis a viz tagging along with the west and believing their tools for propaganda like CNN,BBC and other medium thru which they vilify and demonize those who re not in cahoots with them..How can u blame a country and someone who is in a country at the behest of that sovereign state and on the other hand a country that prides herself as the police of the world and because of this self arrogated title invades countries the way she likes without any form of protest due to fear,I believe most brainwashed folks would want to justify the latter rather than the former which still has some semblance of legitimacy,{deluded folks} they are..

Thank you for this analysis. Sadly most people get their "information" from western propaganda media and take misinformation as the truth. The magnitude of western hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. From recognizing an illegitimate government in Ukraine( because it served their long term strategy against Russia) to recognizing rebels(terrorists) in Syria for same reason. However her media will paint it as fight for democracy and freedom to the uninformed. We were bombarded everyday with news on Syria and how the Assad Regine is carrying out attrocities on citizens but there is silence on Yemen where the civilians are killed daily because the main player in Yemen is Saudi Arabia - their Ally. Believe western media at your own peril. Peace
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by MONITZ: 8:59pm On May 10, 2018
alabo1:

Thank you for this analysis. Sadly most people get their "information" from western propaganda media and take misinformation as the truth. The magnitude of western hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. From recognizing an illegitimate government in Ukraine( because it served their long term strategy against Russia) to recognizing rebels(terrorists) in Syria for same reason. However her media will paint it as fight for democracy and freedom to the uninformed. We were bombarded everyday with news on Syria and how the Assad Regine is carrying out attrocities on citizens but there is silence on Yemen where the civilians are killed daily because the main player in Yemen is Saudi Arabia - their Ally. Believe western media at your own peril. Peace

Thanks for this ur post ,Bt just that they keep quiet like Yemen,Myanmar when it suits them to do so and talk when they feel the show ain't going their way...How about the genocidal attacks carried out in Bahrain by the Sunnis ably backed by a coalition of Saudi Arabia,the US,and Germany on Shites who clearly re more than majority in that country ,their crime was daring to campaign against the the Al Khalifa family which obviously re sunnis and have been on the throne for the past 400+ years ,the US turned the other way bxos they didn't want to unsettle the order of things because Bahrain hosts the US's biggest military base in the whole Middle East and they even went on to supply the repressive government more arms to kill the Shites..

Bt when it is Syria they bombard us through their prestitude media of how and y Syrians re suffering in the hands of Bashar Al Assad who was blacklisted simply bxos he stood in the way of Saudi Arabia et al who had plans to build a massive gas pipeline to Europe and which must pass through Syria and this Al Assad opposed because of Russia which is the sole supplier of gas to European countries and the vilification hasn't subsided till date.

let them continue with their propaganda bxos those who know know and those who don't know and just need to keep quiet so as to know are the ones jumping up and down ranting about the US being the bastion of democracy and human rights ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea / Biden Arrives Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.