Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (60741 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerian singer, Simi, who suffered a backlash last year over her outfit to Big Brother Naija eviction show, is trending yet again this year over her outfit to the eviction show.

However this year, she's got some people defending her and slamming her over the outfit. Here are some tweets below;

@Flowervik5 tweeted;

OMG... Am I de only one seeing this nonsense simi brought to d stage... Simi sef be doing like village gal#BBNaija

@Nuel_Nuelzy tweeted;

Simi 's performance was outstanding... Her outfit is cool too #BBNaija#DoubleWahala

@Tomii_siin tweeted;

Please can someone illustrate what simi is wearing ..

@_Okbye_ tweeted;

I just want to know Is it that Simi does not know how to dress or dress doesn't fit her #BBNaija

@Tweetarazi tweeted;

See the way Simi is harmonizing her song live on stage without going off key...That's a real musician right there This is something a lot of musicians can only do during a studio recording #BBnaija

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-simi-is-trending-over-her-outfit-to-the-eviction-show/

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by dafeyankee: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
She lacks the beauty look.

She lacks any kind of sex appeal.

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks a good sense of dressing.

She lacks any fan base.

She even lacks a man to call her own.

Good thing God does not discriminate, as she would have lacked God too.

Modified: why my opinion of her dey pain una?I cannot have my own opinion again?if it pain you, please kuku go kee yourself.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by OhGeeBee: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
She lacks musical sense.
She lacks any fan base.
Guy you wicked o
Nah your fellow human you compose this mighty poem for??
Fear God a little nahgrin
At least appreciate his handwork a littlegringrin

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by dafeyankee: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
OhGeeBee:

Guy you wicked o

Nah your fellow human you compose this mighty poem for??

Fear God a little nahgrin

At least appreciate his handwork a littlegringrin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by NairalandCS(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Kuku kee her. undecided

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by dafeyankee: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lalasticlacla your babe don wear jumpi again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Uniqueness01(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
In all these......She is an amazing Singer kiss #fact#

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by okk4sure: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Bt she no lack the voice dt is making her great.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Homeboiy: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Simi is an ugly girl

I can't hate her for free tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by DopeBoss(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

All dis hate fr nothingundecided ..so tell me how much u've made frm dis postundecided ... U lack sense

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by DopeBoss(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

Just like your father.

If he had sense he would have aborted you.
See wat i'm saying.. Wit a reply like this you just proved that you lack senseundecided

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by DopeBoss(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

Just like your dad.

Ask him sensible guy.
U keep on proving ur lack of sense..!! I'm so sure the cost of the dress would feed ur family for 2weeksundecided

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by TheNigerianMan: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
At least she isn't uncl.ad. I know some ladies will try to sell market there. But she is just looking good.

Like if your approve

Free 2018 International Scholarships At Wuhan University, China
http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/study-in-china-for-free-international.html

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by UDUJ(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
I have noticed you guys don't just like this Simi babe undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Bolustical: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Abeg wetin Chelsea play?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Osanebi007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
U don yarn ur OKPATA finish ba.....oya go and bite ur scrotum angry
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Maziebuka01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wicked child [color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Partnerbiz3: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Am i the only one not watching this show?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Uniqueness01:
In all these......She is an amazing Singer kiss #fact#
and that's all that matters

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by awa(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Simi again? This one just weak me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Maziebuka01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=dafeyankee post=65950481]She lacks the beauty look.

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Lol

Human being
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nutase: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Johndrame2018: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
DopeBoss:
U keep on proving ur lack of sense..!! I'm so sure the cost of the dress would feed ur family for 2weeksundecided
some people are better ignored ,they are so sick of their own reality that saying trash and getting likes for it gives them adrenaline rush ,thats how they overcompensate for the misery they feel on the inside undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

You lack sense

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by nerodenero: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Asa no fine but she is probably the best female artist in Africa, again Simi and Asa aren't ugly, ask Softwerk and Shade, they know better.

Sex appeal, your food my poison, they reason some ain't straight.

Good dressing, you are right but no matter how perfect you might want to view yourself, there is always that thing that is a minus. Ask Late Steve Hawkins.

Lacks fan base, check her twitter handle and you'd marvel.

Lacking a man, did she complain to you? That's her own business whether to have one or not. Why carry am for head like gala?

Maybe before God, she might be righteous than you and I.

Lastly, you just made me write too much stories over nothing. Besides you don't even know her personally, why too much hate? Instead of hating,you would have dissipated such energy to good use.

I won't dignify you with another response. Shalom!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
That her dancer breast wan fall off grin

Fwesh bwest
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by brixton: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
The most irritating part of her discussion is when people think she’s the best thing since slice bread and putting down names like Tiwa Savage! Somebody that can not even hold a concert in Aba; Abeg let me come n b going jare!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by nairalanduseles: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

you lack a father and mother
you lack siblings
you lack panache
u are wack

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by leewaymaa: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ready to Build Career as a Website Developer? Get Started NOW!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.