Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones (1437 Views)

Effects Of Mobile Phones On Students / Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / 4g Lte Mobile Phones In Nigeria And Price Under 15,000 - 50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by ezugov2008(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Everyone wouldn't mind having a phone with good quality and a nice specification. A phone that is capable of meeting our daily internet needs.

But the issue is that most of these phones that have good specifications, their prices tend to be exorbitant and expensive.

But there is a way we can get any phone we want for an affordable price.

Read Full Article Here >>>>http://techblogspot.com/stop-overpaying-for-mobile-phones/
Re: Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by Stallion93(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dude so long Minimum wage is still 18900naira and USD/NAIRA is $1/#365 in a country where we practically import everything and our law makers are too busy stealing as much as they can and too daft to understand the plight of the people they represent; everything will be exorbitant, in fact basics will be luxury now just like the internet. And plz don't say i can buy 500mb, having a smartphone and being limited to 500mb is an abuse to modern technology and a disgrace to the user

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by ezugov2008(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Stallion93:
Dude so long Minimum wage is still 18900naira and USD/NAIRA is $1/#365 in a country where we practically import everything and our law makers are too busy stealing as much as they can and too daft to understand the plight of the people they represent; everything will be exorbitant, in fact basics will be luxury now just like the internet. And plz don't say i can buy 500mb, having a smartphone and being limited to 500mb is an abuse to modern technology and a disgrace to the user

I understand your what u mean, and it's very sad. But we are Nigerians, we must keep fighting and adapting.
Re: Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by austinereds(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2018
fighting and adapting? hmm lemme keep quiet.
Re: Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by Stallion93(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2018
ezugov2008:

I understand your what u mean, and it's very sad. But we are Nigerians, we must keep fighting and adapting.
For how long can we keep adapting? Since i was born and After 1960 actually they haven't been a nation wide march against the government for better policies, Think about that and u would know we will never get out of this
Re: Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by jetz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Stallion93:
unfortunately thats naija for u so long d senators can afford it and tell ncc to give us high tariff plans and data dy dont care about me and u every tin na tym sha

1 Like

Re: Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones by henry007(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
People over pay for whatever they like. If it's not phone, it's clothes and if not, it's cars. To each his own.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6/lite Vs Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Real Physical & Internal Differences / TECNO Camon 12 PRO: AMOLED Display, Under-display Fingerprint & Assistant Button / Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.