Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (70125 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey Semi Final (1 - 1) On 6th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
emperormossad:
I hope chelsea stick with Antonio Conte. He has done well and if given the resources to work, he will do even better.

Meanwhile, I hope Manchester United fans realise that they will not get progressive football under mourinho. One game can definitely not define a season. He may get the job done but progressive soccer is not his trademark and I don't see that changing soon.

Mstweeeewwww...
See mind games.
Conte must to go ..done well ko, cook well ni... sad
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by aniekan2odds(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
I predicted this match as 1 - 0. Up Chelsea!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by emekatheo: 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Mourinho deserves to lose.Why would he start Jones ahead of Bailey? Bailey is our best defender but he stubbornly insisted on playing that overrated English duo

I wonder what Jones is still doing in United. He is the worst player in the team. I heard he even made ENGLAND 23 man list for the world cup. England will just comot for group stage with people like jones.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Culin(f): 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
sour sour sour .... What will you do in UCL next season?? Lose to Sevilla again ?? grin grin grin

dayum!! Best reply ever!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
mikron:
oyeah congrats, we played well just that we couldn't conv grin ;Dert. Better luck to me next time
Bros ... is Jesus that deliver us that cup oh ... I can't believe Pogba missed that header cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Culin(f): 10:13pm On May 19, 2018
Pharaoh001:
19th May 2007: Chelsea win the FA Cup.
19th May 2012: Chelsea win the Champions
League. 19th May 2018: Chelsea win the FA
Cup.

definitely a CFC follower on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Kyase(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
kinzation:
loool @kyase my blooda na joke I dey joke ooo grin
no wahala
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by generalorot(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
BlackManta:

Overall best player in EPL grin
Since when
Hazard is an on and off player.
One good season, one bad season and the cycle continues.

SALAH won golden boot in his first season.
KDB has been consistent since he joined Man City.
KANE is the best striker in EPL in the last 4 years and he keeps getting better.

HAZARD is not worthy to untie DROGBA's boots.
He never attained GERARD, SCHOLES, LAMPARD legendary status.
And you call him the best overall EPL player.
You started watching EPL today.

Where was Hazard when Newcastle thrashed your ass 3-0.
He could not help his team qualify for UCL.
Where was he when Chelsea finished 10th

Hazard is not consistent enough.

Dont you ever place him above EPL legends.

Indomie generation.

C as you analyse as if say u borrow brain.. Where was messi when as roma thrashed em 3-0... Does that mean messi is not the best player.. And the likes Drogba, lampard and Co are they still playing.. Don't u know the meaning of legend.. Guy before u quote someone else comment read and digest it.. Before typing poo.. Am talking about the present players playing.. Even with his off and on season.. Hazard school all those you mentioned.. Except u are too dull to accept the fact

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2018
Stormyweather:
lol but I'm nice na. We the blues yesterday, today and forever!!!
You know I silently lookout for you on the blues thread. grin
Oh... And I'm always here o, may not be active tho

Chelsea has been frustrating themselves, and not me for a while

Happy we got this

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 10:24pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
grin grin ... a glass of wine for you mam ......
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
AndrewFarms:

Give chelshit a free penalty and their star player go still play am go throw-in....

U r the reason the only goal was a penalty and ur club lost

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Modeh(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
Ellabae:
cry so Chelsea won. So sad
Never argue with ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by adegeye38(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2018
osazsky:
we have the best defence in the league we just need another 500m to buy 3 plsyers and we will win all the cups including d UCL and club world cup neymer 270m,mbabe 250,m,Fred 60m,then asensio 200m,imagine what will would achieve with these guys playing with pogba matic Sanchez and lukaku, one the board gives mou d ,700 m we will overthrow city cuz pep and city spent more last season that was y they won d league with ease, maybe we could sell some players too to get grezma
They didn't win the league cos they only spent money, they won the league cos of the players playing wonderful football and pep's genius tactics, mou's style is stupid and archaic, every worldclass player going to man u, becomes bad, while average players going to man city are becoming world class, that what a good coach can do, he make his players play beyond their ability, mou needs to go
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2018
generalorot:

C as you analyse as if say u borrow brain.. Where was messi when as roma thrashed em 3-0... Does that mean messi is not the best player.. And the likes Drogba, lampard and Co are they still playing.. Don't u know the meaning of legend.. Guy before u quote someone else comment read and digest it.. Before typing poo.. Am talking about the present players playing.. Even with his off and on season.. Hazard school all those you mentioned.. Except u are too dull to accept the fact

So you're talking about present player grin

But when i mentioned Salah and KDB, you started giving flimsy excuses while trying to exclude this season.

Go and read your first reply.
You claimed that this season doesn't matter.
Because your precious Hazard could not compete with KDB,Salah and Kane grin
How can you talk about present players without Salah and KDB

When it comes to consistency Harry Kane is the best across the past 4 seasons.

Dont even talk about Messi.

Messi can go missing in a few games but in the end he would still win golden boot.

Hazard has disappeard in an entire season.
Remember when Chelsea finished 10th.
Dude scored only 6 goals in a whole season.

Messi have never been that bad, so dont even try to compare.

Kane has been more consistent in past 4 years.
He won golden boot 3 times before Salah won it this year.

When was the last time Hazard won EPL golden boot grin

Sorry to hurt your feelings.
But i rate Kane, Salah, KDB above Hazard.
Those guys are more consistent.

You cannot be having good and bad seasons and still claim you're the best.

Consistency matters.

If Messi and CR7 were not consistent every season, do you think they would have won 5 balon dors apeice

At least you didn't deny that Hazard is an on and off playergrin

On what basis is Hazard the best overall player EPL
On what basis

The only basis you know is your sentiments and emotions as a chelsea fan.

Argue with facts e.g Stats, trophies, awards etc.

Until then i cannot listen to your sentimental balderdashgrin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Pharaoh001(f): 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
Culin:

definitely a CFC follower on Instagram.

No....I don't do IG....
I'm just putting up to be a part time,sports blogger.

Did you also know that, Michy Batshuayi finished the season as
Chelsea's top scorer in the FA Cup despite
moving to Dortmund on loan in January

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Pharaoh001(f): 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
BlackManta:

So you're talking about present player grin

[s]But when i mentioned Salah and KDB, you started giving flimsy excuses while trying to exclude this season.

Go and read your first reply.
You claimed that this season doesn't matter.
Because your precious Hazard could not compete with KDB,Salah and Kane grin
How can you talk about present players without Salah and KDB

When it comes to consistency Harry Kane is the best across the past 4 seasons.

Dont even talk about Messi.

Messi can go missing in a few games but in the end he would still win golden boot.

Hazard has disappeard in an entire season.
Remember when Chelsea finished 10th.
Dude scored only 6 goals in a whole season.

Messi have never been that bad, so dont even try to compare.

Kane has been more consistent in past 4 years.
He won golden boot 3 times before Salah won it this year.

When was the last time Hazard won EPL golden boot grin

Sorry to hurt your feelings.
But i rate Kane, Salah, KDB above Hazard.
Those guys are more consistent.

You cannot be having good and bad seasons and still claim you're the best.

Consistency matters.

If Messi and CR7 were not consistent every season, do you think they would have won 5 balon dors apeice

At least you didn't deny that Hazard is an on and off playergrin

On what basis is Hazard the best overall player EPL
On what basis

The only basis you know is your sentiments and emotions as a chelsea fan.

Argue with facts e.g Stats, trophies, awards etc.

Until then i cannot listen to your sentimental bla bla bla[/s]

Please read the testament below,its from a real and genuine player??

Ander Herrera: "For me, Hazard is the best
player in the league. In my opinion he’s the
best player in the league, I’ve said that
since my first day here."

Case closed!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Please read this statement from Hazard himself grin
He thinks KDB is the best.

"Kevin is definitely the best player in the Premier League " said Hazard ahead of Belgium's tie against Mexico, as quoted by ​Mirror.
Kevin De Bruyne is on the right track.

"City are the best Premier League team and Kevin is an important player in Guardiola’s system. It’s easy to play with Kevin because we’re good players."
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Stormyweather(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2018
abimbawealth:

Oh... And I'm always here o, may not be active tho

Chelsea has been frustrating themselves, and not me for a while

Happy we got this
we needed this for several reasons asides redemption.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2018
Pls d penalty chelsea scored was it ojoro,because i was not able to watch d match
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by LadyHeaven(f): 12:22am On May 20, 2018
grin me sha laughing @ Sanchez, no one even remembers him...lucky Giroud the head master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 12:47am On May 20, 2018
Stormyweather:
we needed this for several reasons asides redemption.
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 12:48am On May 20, 2018
Ibunkun1:
Pls d penalty chelsea scored was it ojoro,because i was not able to watch d match
It wasn't, it isn't, it will never be

Jones dude got played by Hazard, and he fell right into it...

Had 2other penalty appeals tho
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Pharaoh001(f): 5:02am On May 20, 2018
BlackManta:

"Kevin is definitely the best player in the Premier League " said Hazard ahead of Belgium's tie against Mexico, as quoted by ​Mirror.

"City are the best Premier League team and Kevin is an important player in Guardiola’s system. It’s easy to play with Kevin because we’re good players."

That's for this season now....stop being clueless now....
Every knows Hazard he's the EPL best.... where was Kdb too last season...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by talk2percy(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2018
At last make I hear word for Man u fans about how they will beat Chelsea mercilessly and disgrace us, now what Up Chelsea jooorrr. At least we have one silverware to end the unpalatable season with

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2018
Chelsea FC making history this season.

All the 3 FA cup being played in England we claim them all.

The women and youth beat arsenal The senior men beat man u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
Pharaoh001:

That's for this season now....stop being clueless now....
Every knows Hazard he's the EPL best.... where was Kdb too last season...

All those things are personal opinions and it doesn't matter.

Sorry but i dont argue with feelings and sentiments.
I argue with facts.

On what basis is Hazard the best epl player
On what basis

Kane is the best player in epl since the past 4 years and i can prove it.

Can you prove your opinion on Hazard.
NO.
Cuz it's based on personal opinion and sentiments.

For your info
KDB was the best player in Man city last year.

Hazard is an on and off player.
Very inconsistent.

Today he is on.
Tomorrow he is off.

KDB, Kane and Salah are much more consistent.
They can go missing in some games but not like Hazard.
Hazard own worse pass.
His consistency is poor.

If your precious Hazard was consistent.
He would be dragging highest assist with KDB.
Or maybe dragging highest goals with Kane and Salah.
He would have been nominated for PFA player of the player.
And perhaps Chelsea wouldn't have finished 5th.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by theDEVILisHERE: 8:39am On May 20, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Case closed!

One dimensional dribbling hazard can never be the best player in the league
Only an idiot would say that

Over the past 4 seasons best league player has been kane, k debryon coming close

Sallah smashed all this season
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by theDEVILisHERE: 8:43am On May 20, 2018
Emekus92:
Chelsea FC making history this season.
All the 3 FA cup being played in England we claim them all.
The women and youth beat arsenal The senior men beat man u
Arsenal has done similar before, no biggy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Did I say they are the 1st?
I say they create their own history
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Did I say they are the 1st?
I say they create their own history
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Fernandowski(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2018
BlackManta:

kevin with a smile In a press conference said

' deep inside of hazard.... He knows who the best player in the league is '

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Culin(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2018
Pharaoh001:

No....I don't do IG.... I'm just putting up to be a part time,sports blogger.

Did you also know that, Michy Batshuayi finished the season as Chelsea's top scorer in the FA Cup despite moving to Dortmund on loan in January
Really? I didn't know!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.