Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly (13288 Views)

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business / Let Show Business You Can Do Wit 2 To 5m Wit 40% Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by stonedigital: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
udumosam23:

1. What we do.

We render Agent banking services to rural communities or urban with more population than the bank in the area.

We however, charge customers for our services, depending on the amount of transaction.

In withdrawal the customer withdraws with his/her ATM card via the POS we'll give you, customer is debited and you're credited instantly, you give the customer equal value of money and charge from 200 to 500 naira.

In deposit, the customer gives you cash and you transfer from your account to destination account, customer give you cash value and you also charge 200 to 500 depending on the amount.

You can also transfer from customer account to 3rd party account etc.

You just keep circulating money and getting incentives outta it.

By the end of the day if you attend to 50 persons for instance, you get nothing less than 10,000 or above.

I'm interested how do I start.

1. Make sure you have a location that will be suitable for the services. Not all location will sell. Look for places that has financial activities with no banks close, or typical communities with presence of workers and retirees with no bank.

2. Send a mail to lisanet.intergrity@yahoo.com indicating interest to open a paypoint in the location.
We will do a market survey to check if that location will be appropriate. Then approve of your location if it meets all requirements.

3. We send you a form you fill and submit online.

4. You pay 50k which will cover for your terminal download and upgrade, Agent fee and training which can be done online.

5. After setup, you pay 50 naira per transaction flat rate.

What more?

1. If you don't have sufficient capital to handle your customers, we boost your capital to a reasonable amount as our agent.

2. We supply you deposit slips and receipts for entries.

3. We organize awareness campaign and do the advert for you in your location.

4. We give you prompt update and feed back as we include you in our watsaap group.

5. We give you opportunity to invest or open more paypoints and employ staff that you'll be responsible for and much more.

If you're still interested, call or watsaap me on...

Mail me at udumosamuel2014@yahoo.com to get my contact.

Hello sir, am interested in being a pay point agent and I have a very good shop in a good location. funding the business is not a problem. my location is mowo, badagry Lagos. I just sent u a mail, please respond ASAP
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by anitasoll(f): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2018
snakebeat:

How does this dm works on instagram?
I m new to ig...just had to register cus of dis
@staltbrent

You go to your instagram homepage and on the top right corner you will see an something like an arrow icon, you click that and you can send me a direct message from there.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by freshlaw: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Trippledots post=66109032]daily earnings.lol... unbelievable right? i know.... but that isn't photoshop. Give it a trial, if you don't come back to testify, call me out. [/quot

I'm interested in this version of real estate since it doesn't seem to require much capital. Can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Trippledots(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=freshlaw post=66297878][/quote]
yes you can..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tonybills(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
bros i will advise you take this little advice of mine.

Dont go into any bussiness you dont have any idea about.
dont allow any body sell any stuff for you since you are so desparate.

JOIN THIS BUSSINESS NOW

with 500k you will make about 320000 and above.am not exaggerating .

DETAILS

come to akwa ibom and i will help you buy palm oil in 25litres
currently it is sold here @ 6000 and we take them to the north to sell at current price of 11500

500 transport per gallon
1000 commission fee per gallon

500k (capital) / 6000(price) =83

83 gallons * 11500(selling price) =954500

954500-500k(capital)=454500

substract transport per and commission for each which is 1500 *83= 124500

profit 330000.

you can start with any amount. the higher the capital the higher the profit

contact me 081 388 343 72.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tonybills(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tonybills:

JOIN THIS BUSSINESS NOW

DETAILS

currently it is sold here @ 6000 and we take them to the north to sell at current price of 11500

500 transport per gallon

profit 330000.

we trade 2-3 times in a month
so calculate your profit and set your target
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Kryptotrade: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tlontin:
For the record, I'm a civil engineer and I reside in ibadan/Lagos. I can do other things outside or within my profession. I hope the information helps further. Thanks for the response so far.
Fabricate form work for reinforcement/pillar and foundation for potential house builders to hire instead of buying wood and bamboo for reinforcenent , decking and foundation.

If you buy 500k worth of wood, aluminum sheet, hinges, iron rod and polythene bags.
If a potential landlord is quoted to buy 70k worth of wood for pillar or 100 pieces of wood for foundation, you can save the landlord money by renting to him or her for half of the cost of buying wood that will end up going to waste.
As a civil engineer you should have an idea what I'm talking about. If not quote me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Kryptotrade: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buy 100watts solar panels, inverter and batteries.
Go to restaurants, barbers or small scale business and install your panel for a daily fee say about 200-350 naira per 100 watts daily.
If you have up to 500 watts or more then you are sure of making 40k monthly. If they don't pay just go and uninstall and panels have a life span of 20 years.
100 watts panels cost 20k in konga.com
With 200k you can buy 1000watts.
200×10=2000
2000×30=60k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by adekalumichael: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello Op, I must commend you first for putting up 500k from saving. This is hard to come by among youths in the country.

My advice to you is that NEVER plunged into any business you are not skilled at. And don't give out your money to an unguided investment.

As a risk taker, I have done a lot of businesses and I am still trying on some now. There is no such magic in making it quick from business especially due to the economy. What works for others may not work for you.

I will implore you look around you and start off with what you have interest in with a little amount to reduce your risk.

Like me, I invest in ailing businesses i.e. buy a business form someone who complains it is not thriving well and I polish it and make cool cash and later flip it for higher price to another interested person.

This is my area of interest and my passion is to buy Nigeria Railway system someday. And other sectors that is not working.

I may not have said what you need to hear but it is my little advice to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tlontin(m): 2:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Kryptotrade:

Fabricate form work for reinforcement/pillar and foundation for potential house builders to hire instead of buying wood and bamboo for reinforcenent , decking and foundation.

If you buy 500k worth of wood, aluminum sheet, hinges, iron rod and polythene bags.
If a potential landlord is quoted to buy 70k worth of wood for pillar or 100 pieces of wood for foundation, you can save the landlord money by renting to him or her for half of the cost of buying wood that will end up going to waste.
As a civil engineer you should have an idea what I'm talking about. If not quote me
Sure I do, you mean marine board abi? Because a normal wood wil wear out in a short time. Thanks boss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tlontin(m): 2:18am On Apr 03, 2018
adekalumichael:
Hello Op, I must commend you first for putting up 500k from saving. This is hard to come by among youths in the country.

My advice to you is that NEVER plunged into any business you are not skilled at. And don't give out your money to an unguided investment.

As a risk taker, I have done a lot of businesses and I am still trying on some now. There is no such magic in making it quick from business especially due to the economy. What works for others may not work for you.

I will implore you look around you and start off with what you have interest in with a little amount to reduce your risk.

Like me, I invest in ailing businesses i.e. buy a business form someone who complains it is not thriving well and I polish it and make cool cash and later flip it for higher price to another interested person.

This is my area of interest and my passion is to buy Nigeria Railway system someday. And other sectors that is not working.

I may not have said what you need to hear but it is my little advice to you.
Boss thanks so much for advice. It's not little but much.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tlontin(m): 2:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Kryptotrade:
Go to restaurants, barbers or small scale business and install your panel for a daily fee say about 200-350 naira per 100 watts daily.
If you have up to 500 watts or more then you are sure of making 40k monthly. If they don't pay just go and uninstall and panels have a life span of 20 years.
200×10=2000
2000×30=60k
Really?? I'm trying to understand it oo
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tlontin(m): 2:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Tonybills:

we trade 2-3 times in a month
so calculate your profit and set your target
Looks to good though, I'd ask a friend on akwa ibom if it's viable. Thanks boss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by benwas123: 2:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Trippledots:
well the one i have is investment in real estate smartwork... but you say you want hardwork instead. �

To anyone else who may be interested anyway. i invest in real estate, properties and make up to 16% every 30days or there about. its too real to be true..... i still dnt believe its real, but it is.

give us details plse
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Kryptotrade: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Tlontin:

Sure I do, you mean marine board abi? Because a normal wood wil wear out in a short time. Thanks boss
Yes you can use marine board, normal wood used for decking but you need to line it with aluminium sheet.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Kryptotrade: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Tlontin:

Really?? I'm trying to understand it oo
Basically its saving small business Money, instead of buying one gallon of fuel for generator they pay you to use your solar panels.
It also saves money on servicing generator.
No noise or fumes from generator.
You don't have to sell to them.
Install it and it sells itself.
Start small and grow big.
NEPA does not have monopoly to power supply.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Tonybills(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Tonybills:

JOIN THIS BUSSINESS NOW

DETAILS

500 transport per gallon

profit 330000.

for those that have been calling to invest in the business,please note the followings

1. market days are Wednesday and Friday

2. loading and transportation is always on saturday.

for every week you intend investing,try and do on or before wednesday 10am. by 12pm all payment might have end for the day
any payment from these period will be taking across for the upper week and the 2weeks counting will start immediately you make your payment.

for those interested contact .

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by kismo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
You did not factor in risk involved. If you can supply me pay on delivery in Ibadan, l will invest at least 500k. I can sign contract with you. WhatsApp me on 08038505585

[ author=Tonybills post=66389870]

for those that have been calling to invest in the business,please note the followings

for every week you intend investing,try and do on or before wednesday 10am. by 12pm all payment might have end for the day
any payment from these period will be taking across for the upper week and the 2weeks counting will start immediately you make your payment.

for those interested contact .[/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by kismo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
I called you few minutes ago. Get back to me when you are ready
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by gift01: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Kryptotrade:
200×10=2000
2000×30=60k

Why buy 100watts panel for 20k when 200watts panel is 30k(brand new) and then you didn't factor in batteries. Battery cost but with 90k or less you go see brand new one; depending on your spec. What kinda inverter u want to use? cheapest I've seen for the kinda project u wanna do is around 30k. You didn't factor in miscellaneous like the cable, charge controller and minor things. Its a nice idea but calculate your cost very well pls
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by clickjane: 1:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Trippledots:
well the one i have is investment in real estate smartwork... but you say you want hardwork instead. �

To anyone else who may be interested anyway. i invest in real estate, properties and make up to 16% every 30days or there about. its too real to be true..... i still dnt believe its real, but it is.

@Trippledots, am interested, can you whatsapp me on how it works? I can't find ur whatsapp number on this topic.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by clickjane: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2018
harbayo20:
With even less than that...we have people that have been making @least 125k monthly which doesn't involve all those stupid mlm where they use you to refer before you can earn anything....you simply earn this WITHOUT lifting a finger!
When you have money...you use it to make more money silently!

@Harbayo20; what platform are you talking about? I would be glad to take a look at the program.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Keulere29: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Am olalekan from ibadan
we were given a contract by a Chinese company located in Ogun state at igbesa
Dey gave me and my partner a contract to supply 3000tons of coal
Even dey said if we can meet up dey will extend d contract
And me and my guy av gone to d mining site in ankpa to source for d coalAnkpa is in kogi state
And we met with a miner DAT has license to mine
Infact he said if we need 10000 tons we will get BT its cash and cari
So at least if we wanna start with 2trucks of 40 tons each we will av up to 2.5m
And we are able to gather 800k and we ve got one investor with 500k so far making it 1.3m Dats why we nid an investor or investors
Honestly speaking its a very legit business
If u want us to c to discuss business no problem its jst we dnt want it to be too late so DAT dey won't give d contract to someone else,we av d LPO duly signed by the company with u here and any investor will get 10percent of his capital monthly
A trial will convince u.call or chat me up on 08068278621
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Trippledots(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
clickjane:

@Trippledots, am interested, can you whatsapp me on how it works? I can't find ur whatsapp number on this topic.

follow the link in my signature... lets chat.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Trippledots(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
benwas123:

give us details plse
lets chat
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by mayorkyzo: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tonybills:

JOIN THIS BUSSINESS NOW

DETAILS

500 transport per gallon

profit 330000.

what are the risks involved??
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by tomo2017(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tonybills:

for those interested contact .
where in akwa ibom are u pls
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by harbayo20(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
clickjane:

@Harbayo20; what platform are you talking about? I would be glad to take a look at the program.

Let's chat through my signature jane
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by BetaThings: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
mayorkyzo:
what are the risks involved??

Cost price can go up in Ak or selling price can fall in the North - there can be a glut
Transportation cost can go up
Goods can be lost in transit - accident
These are beside integrity of the parties you are dealing with
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by BetaThings: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Keulere29:
Am olalekan from ibadan
we were given a contract by a Chinese company located in Ogun state at igbesa
Dey gave me and my partner a contract to supply 3000tons of coal
Even dey said if we can meet up dey will extend d contract
And me and my guy av gone to d mining site in ankpa to source for d coalAnkpa is in kogi state
And we met with a miner DAT has license to mine
Infact he said if we need 10000 tons we will get BT its cash and cari
So at least if we wanna start with 2trucks of 40 tons each we will av up to 2.5m
And we are able to gather 800k and we ve got one investor with 500k so far making it 1.3m Dats why we nid an investor or investors
Honestly speaking its a very legit business
If u want us to c to discuss business no problem its jst we dnt want it to be too late so DAT dey won't give d contract to someone else,we av d LPO duly signed by the company with u here and any investor will get 10percent of his capital monthly
A trial will convince u.call or chat me up on 08068278621

Are you talking about the naturally occurring coal or charcoal?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Olalekank(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tlontin:
Hello friends, so I just completed a project and was able to save a sum of 500,000 naira. Due to the nature of my profession, you can't tell when another contract would come by.
My question is what business can I start with 500,000 naira that will guarantee me an income of 40k monthly.thanks in advance

N.B: In as much as ideas cant be given for free, it's time to help a brother with all sincerity. No scam ideas, no ebooks, I don't want bring your money let us trade with it for you. If 40k is too much s profit on 500,000. I could stil cope with something below.

You can start withrills. Go online and read how to make money from winthrills investment.

There are plans of up to 0.59 profit after 6 months. Read up online, don't let any man scam you of your hard earned money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money / Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.