Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (7557 Views)

Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing??? / What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid / Giveaway Airtime!! Drop Your Digit , Someone Might Credit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wifi, sex and music for Makydebbie
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by bizzy500: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Love, sex, friends.

Well, I kinda like the idea of being lovers & friends. A friendship connection is important.
what about sex tongue
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
bizzy500:
what about sex tongue

Lovers could also mean sex partners lol.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by bizzy500: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lovers could also mean sex partners lol.
aye... cool

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by faithsystem(f): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
LOVE MUSIC WI-FI
it's true ooooooooooo.
chaii i'm sported
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Vannlex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
abeg make person tell me my own (003)
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by xedyl(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
alcohol food food
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by hadjipapiey(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Una go soon drop una ATM security digits and passwords

Taking nonsense to make sense is tongue

Nigerians are Punkheads shocked
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Adukey(f): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
755 work money money.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Divay22(f): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Work food food

No wonder am a happy foodies kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
shuuu? my too rugged o!
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by fatymore(f): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sleep money.. Love
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by makydebbie(f): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Wifi, sex and music for Makydebie
Honey bonny. kiss
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by okk4sure: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
money,love,money!
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by sunsub(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wi-fi Work Love
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Love, work,music....

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by mhizgap(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Food Friends Alcohol
Food::::100%
Friends ::::0%
Alcohol ::::0%
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by ceexcel(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Money...

Correct.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by busariabeyx24(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:
11 6 embarassed
grin
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
busariabeyx24:

grin

the thing tire me oh grin
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Una go soon drop una ATM security digits and passwords

Taking nonsense to make sense is tongue

Nigerians are Punkheads shocked

na you be punkhead wink
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by punisha: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
konkonbilo:
Sex sex sex cry something must be wrong some where angry

Addict. U disgust me.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by punisha: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Olifiz:
There’s problem o. Haba food food food.

Glutton. See ur life?
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
000 cry

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Astuteleader(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Money wi fi Money
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by ashjay001(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
I've got three lines.

According to most used currently;

1) food food food

2) love music friends

3) sex music friends
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Olifiz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
punisha:

Glutton. See ur life?

Lolz. No be my fault o Na my number dey do me this strong thing. Borrow me SIM card abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by konkonbilo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
punisha:

Addict. U disgust me.
hehehe..see me see wahala ooo,you know me before? Which one cum be addict again?
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Jidalli007: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Work Sleep Money
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by kushercain: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Love, sex, friends.

Well, I kinda like the idea of being lovers & friends. A friendship connection is important.

Cool, lemme know what the first eight digits is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls / Share Love Quotes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.