Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) (30470 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by sirlekzy: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Billionaire daughter, Fatima Dangote and her pilot husband, Jamil Abubakar have moved on from their wedding ceremony in Kano, to holding a wedding dinner in Abuja.

Here are photos from the wedding dinner of the couple which held on Saturday, March 17, at the International Conference Centre in Abuja, as they await the Lagos phase of their wedding;

Earlier reports of the wedding of Fatima Dangote and Jamil Abubakar, claimed it promises to be the mother of all weddings.

The report read in part;

The prospect of Fatima Dangote’s wedding to Jamil Abubakar is delicious, like the luscious little apples that grow in the orchards of Winesburg.

The forthcoming union of the daughter of Africa’s richest billionaire, Aliko Dangote and the pilot son of former Inspector General (IG) of Police, MD Abubakar, promises to be the mother of all weddings.

It is a marriage made in heaven and signed to be actualised on earth, according to friends and family of the couple. Besides the apparent love and unwavering loyalty of the duo to each other, friends and family enthuse that there couldn’t be a greater match of equals and beloveds; from the moment Fatima’s courtship began by her beau, Jamil, families and friends of the duo embarked on fervent prayers, hoping that their attraction and love withstand the test of time.

The details are both in the telling and the seeing in respect of Fatima and Jamil’s budding love; the magnetism binds them resonates very loudly and exhilaratingly, arousing feelings of envy and desire among friends and family, wishing that they are blessed with something similar.

We also reported before now, that Jamil Abubakar, an IRS Airline staff who survived an air crash once, spoke about his life as a pilot in an interview with YES INTERNATIONAL – MAGAZINE on the 22nd of NOVEMBER 2014.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/news/photos-from-fatima-dangote-and-jamil-abubakar-wedding-dinner-in-abuja

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2018
The gal no even fine sef
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by sirlekzy: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

I can't shake off the feeling that this an arranged marriaged in which only one of the parties is consenting of.

But I can't also shake off trying to imagine this girl's facial expression when she climaxes.
It just doesn't fit in,
Dangote's daughter should not be having sex.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
cool
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
What of Dangote's wife? Nothing is heard about her.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
congrats
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by nograv: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
While millions of poor Nigerians are struggling, why should I care??

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Shey dis Dangote daughter no see me for here.
Women and their poor tastes. grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

divorced. She's in the 2nd pix with the couple.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by chinawapz(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
See how money is flying

I will help you design your website (0-8-1-30-76-73-57)
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Why Dangote rizembu him wife abi about aboki marry hin sister again?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Angy55(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Chai! See how oshiomele spoilt that picture. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
One day
I wish to attend this rich people's wedding.

Only rich grind with rich.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by fk001(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
The Mod that ban Farouk0403 is a hypocrite why will he ban him just because he is pro Buhari

Ok continue Whether you like it or not Buhari have many supporters and die hard fans.

PMB till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Okewa(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Life is better when u come into this world and u realize ur parent have laid the foundation to success for you
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:
The gal no even fine sef
i believe say she fine pass all the females for your house and village undecided grin

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2018
I’ve seriously lived up to a point where I’m asking myself why people are trying to accumulate all the wealth in life while millions to billions are still wallowing in poverty..

Havnt done anything for myself these recent years because I have to make an impact on my family since I’m at least a little comfortable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Genea(f): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
God bless her union
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Which one?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Nonny88: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Money good sha
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
fk001:
The Mod that ban Farouk0403 is a hypocrite why will he ban him just because he is pro Buhari

Ok continue Whether you like it or not Buhari have many supporters and die hard fans.

PMB till 2023

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2018
SO.....THE WEDDING NEVER ENDS ....OGA OOO
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Money good sha
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by olulove(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
in all this...i haven't seen any of the groom's father(former IG) picture.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Xharliebrown: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2018
angryIs it only me that is still waiting bill gates photo in the wedding to confirm if he attended or not

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Xharliebrown: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
angryIs it only me that is still waiting to see bill gates photo in the wedding to confirm if he attended or not
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Turnedaround: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Where have you been?
Jupiter or Mas? sad shocked

Tell me the third person with the couple

from the above pix. shocked

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by havilla(f): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:
The gal no even fine sef
at least better than your beautiful broke girlfriend begging you for 500 naira recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by tealaw(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:
The gal no even fine sef

Rich people no dey fine. God gave two options, either u r fine or u r rich. Choose one.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) by Pengician(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Money
Is
Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.