Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration (35275 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by elrony(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
The uselessness of this present administration is that they can't point to any tangible achievement that has made life better for a bulk of the citizenry.

For what it's worth, we are supposed to have it better than the previous administration, but hell No; it's even worse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Notatribalist(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

Support anyone you like but do so with sense, facts and figures. And also intelligently without emotions that most of you here exhibit. Likes are not facts. Counter arguments with facts not cries and insults. That's it.
personally I don't support anybody at of sentiment. I am just a patriotic Nigerian that wants the best for my dear country.truth be told,Buhari and good luck have both failed us.I think our responsible is to search for anyone with the potential to lead Nigeria out of the mess we are now.in my opinion I think Donald duke has the potential to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Agunne: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
My only regret is that the bulk of the people who are here saying Bughari will return to Daura come 2019 don't even have PVC.

1 Like

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Is there anything we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration?
This was an article I saw on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/4405472/there-anything-crucified-gej-hasnt. As usual, the comments showed the lack of intelligence and the childish nature of the average politics section nairalander. Let me not write long epistles but below are things we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration

1. Immigration Job Scam: The last administration wasted the lives of over 19 graduates and injured hundreds in a nonexistent immigration Job after collecting #1000 application fee from the applicant. The culprit in that she of shame Abba Moro, was left untouched.

2. Depleted Foreign Reserve: My friends, may our lives not be depleted the way the former administration depleted our foreign reserve. The administration of the ineffectual buffoon inherited $47.7 but depleted and squandered it to about $29 before leaving office. This came at a time when oil price was high.

3. Seized Aircraft carrying military weapons: In a show of shame and national disgrace, an aircraft belonging to a man who goes pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and loaded with military weapons was seized by SouthAfrican Authorities because it was illegally used in acquiring military weapons. Reporters agreed that the said aircraft had former militant leader Asari Dokubo on board. Where in the world do military weapons get acquired using a former rebel and the aircraft of a funny looking man of God? Only in the last administration.

4. Upsurge of Boko Haram: The former administration of the Kindergarten president saw the upsurge of Boko Haram. The terrorists, seized and controlled territories in Nigeria almost the size of Belgium. The terrorists grew from strength to strength. Institutions were easily bombed. UN building, Thisday building, St. Theresa Catholic Church etc. Abuja the Federal capital territory was not spared. Today BH has been decimated and confined to a hideout with pockets of attacks.

5. Borrowing to pay salaries: in continuation of the show of shame of the former administration, The former administration was borrowing to pay salaries at a time of many. A serious government borrow to develop infrastructure not to pay salaries.

6. Arrest of Opposition leaders before Elections. The kindergarten former administration made it a habit to arrest opposition leaders before elections. A day to the election in Osun State, opposition leaders like Lai Mohammed were arrested and detained till after the election. El-Rufai was arrested and detained in Anambra on the day of the governorship election. Same thing with Ekiti state election where arm banded military men were used to rig election.

7. Stealing is not corruption: The former accidental public servant, on a live media chat said stealing was not corruption. The body language and utterances of the former president upsurged corrupt practices and made it look like a culture.

8. Crass Crude First Lady: The former weak President had no control of the wife, who made mockery of her role as the wife of the president. A woman who threw decorum to the gutters and behaved like 17th century cave women. She went ahead to impose candidates and even acted like the president of the country as was observed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his book.

9. Release of Chibok girls: girls were kidnapped in Chibok and a president who went to dance later could not release them until this administration. It took this administration tactics and experience to release the girls the former administration could not.

You see, one thing is to criticize this present administration for its short coming on different national issues but trying to compare this administration with the last amounts to insult on intelligent Nigerians. The last administration was a disaster. Given the circumstances and same scenario before 2015 presidential election, reverse that same election Nigerians would still elect president Buhari.

Nairaland has lost all forms of credibility by allowing illiterates to roam here polluting this place with their illiteracy hence it now looks like every Nigerian is that way. Stupid unintelligent comments now get likes and the illiterates are urged on by those likes to make more damaging comments that looks like it's the right thing.

one thing is to come here and show your shallowness and another thing is to face facts and reality. That you get likes from nonsense does not make it normal. People come here to disgrace their families and themselves and think it's the right thing.

Forgive me for missed punctuations and mistakes cos I just took time from my busy schedule to write this and set the records straight. And to also show that there are people on this forum who don't easily forget.

MORNDEW
Writer, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator
amadiprincewill1@gmail.com

Bastard, i feel like strangling you now...

Young man never in your life compare Gej administration to that of a senile retarded scoundrel like buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
pokipoki:

One of the dumbest write up I ever read. Makes no sense!!! My question is are you supporting the hardship Nigerians are currently going through ?
From the post, does it look like am supporting hardship or clearing an issue? Comprehension matters in life.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Tizbid(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Some people are just illiterates. People who should think more of developing themselves. And improving on their knowledge. But come on nairalander to disgrace their families. They can't counter simple argument with intelligent reasoning but with insults and jargons. I pity una

Your writeup is not just crappy but it's devoid of any form of intelligence. All u can do with it is earn cheap consoling points from average thinking minds like yourself. Btw you shld keep your pity to yourself
...you need it more

4 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by BrownRoofRep: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Some people are just illiterates. People who should think more of developing themselves. And improving on their knowledge. But come on nairalander to disgrace their families. They can't counter simple argument with intelligent reasoning but with insults and jargons. I pity una

Learned people don't call others illiterate, you sounds pathetic.

Counter which argument exactly?
Do you really believe you made any intelligible point?

Who in his right mind will compare this abomination with the last administration?
How did you manage you convince your mind with this skewed "composition"?

9 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Paradigm777: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Is there anything we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration?
This was an article I saw on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/4405472/there-anything-crucified-gej-hasnt. As usual, the comments showed the lack of intelligence and the childish nature of the average politics section nairalander. Let me not write long epistles but below are things we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration

1. Immigration Job Scam: The last administration wasted the lives of over 19 graduates and injured hundreds in a nonexistent immigration Job after collecting #1000 application fee from the applicant. The culprit in that she of shame Abba Moro, was left untouched.

2. Depleted Foreign Reserve: My friends, may our lives not be depleted the way the former administration depleted our foreign reserve. The administration of the ineffectual buffoon inherited $47.7 but depleted and squandered it to about $29 before leaving office. This came at a time when oil price was high.

3. Seized Aircraft carrying military weapons: In a show of shame and national disgrace, an aircraft belonging to a man who goes pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and loaded with military weapons was seized by SouthAfrican Authorities because it was illegally used in acquiring military weapons. Reporters agreed that the said aircraft had former militant leader Asari Dokubo on board. Where in the world do military weapons get acquired using a former rebel and the aircraft of a funny looking man of God? Only in the last administration.

4. Upsurge of Boko Haram: The former administration of the Kindergarten president saw the upsurge of Boko Haram. The terrorists, seized and controlled territories in Nigeria almost the size of Belgium. The terrorists grew from strength to strength. Institutions were easily bombed. UN building, Thisday building, St. Theresa Catholic Church etc. Abuja the Federal capital territory was not spared. Today BH has been decimated and confined to a hideout with pockets of attacks.

5. Borrowing to pay salaries: in continuation of the show of shame of the former administration, The former administration was borrowing to pay salaries at a time of many. A serious government borrow to develop infrastructure not to pay salaries.

6. Arrest of Opposition leaders before Elections. The kindergarten former administration made it a habit to arrest opposition leaders before elections. A day to the election in Osun State, opposition leaders like Lai Mohammed were arrested and detained till after the election. El-Rufai was arrested and detained in Anambra on the day of the governorship election. Same thing with Ekiti state election where arm banded military men were used to rig election.

7. Stealing is not corruption: The former accidental public servant, on a live media chat said stealing was not corruption. The body language and utterances of the former president upsurged corrupt practices and made it look like a culture.

8. Crass Crude First Lady: The former weak President had no control of the wife, who made mockery of her role as the wife of the president. A woman who threw decorum to the gutters and behaved like 17th century cave women. She went ahead to impose candidates and even acted like the president of the country as was observed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his book.

9. Release of Chibok girls: girls were kidnapped in Chibok and a president who went to dance later could not release them until this administration. It took this administration tactics and experience to release the girls the former administration could not.

You see, one thing is to criticize this present administration for its short coming on different national issues but trying to compare this administration with the last amounts to insult on intelligent Nigerians. The last administration was a disaster. Given the circumstances and same scenario before 2015 presidential election, reverse that same election Nigerians would still elect president Buhari.

Nairaland has lost all forms of credibility by allowing illiterates to roam here polluting this place with their illiteracy hence it now looks like every Nigerian is that way. Stupid unintelligent comments now get likes and the illiterates are urged on by those likes to make more damaging comments that looks like it's the right thing.

one thing is to come here and show your shallowness and another thing is to face facts and reality. That you get likes from nonsense does not make it normal. People come here to disgrace their families and themselves and think it's the right thing.

Forgive me for missed punctuations and mistakes cos I just took time from my busy schedule to write this and set the records straight. And to also show that there are people on this forum who don't easily forget.

MORNDEW

May ur life, family and generations after you be run the same way Buhari is running the affairs of Nigeria undecided

9 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
talk2percy:
and just 3 intelligent persons liked urs so far? U are being delusional. Nigerians were simply better off under GEJ's administration than this clueless bigot's. More Nigerian have lost their lives under this regime than all the past regimes put together. He's after destroying lives than saving them
Am surprised I got 3 likes, I never expect to get likes from illiterates who can't comprehend intelligent write ups. When u see that post on Twitter and see the likes. Then again, likes are not bank alert neither are they facts.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by cristianisraeli: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

From the post, does it look like am supporting hardship or clearing an issue? Comprehension matters in life.

is comprehension the only english you know...if your name na morndew go oshodi market say sai baba make you see how them go take comprehend your face.lol..if out of 5k views and 20 people liked your post..you need to hide your head boy..nigerians are angry now

4 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Igba123: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

See them, the illiterates am talking about. No level of comprehension, have no clue of any headlines, just rush to a post to comment out of sense. And fellow illiterates will like it. What has these got to do with the topic?
u are d one who need to understand ur post. Let me help u; ur post is about comparing buhari's failures/mistakes/cluelessness/insensitivity with GEJ's. Should we b comparing buhari with GEJ if indeed gej is d worst of d worst as u claim he is? Are u no ignorantly accussing buhari if u really believe gej is bad. U see why u don't pick fight with ppl on d mask media.

4 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by TyrantInAsoRock: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW

You need this

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by millomaniac: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
[s]
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW

[/s]

bros is the last failed administration now a yard stick for this one? even if it was, you and i know that things are worse off now. even if the president means well for the whole country(note whole in bolded not part) it is clearly not not being manifested. last time i thought he was the lesser of 2 evils. only if i knew.

2 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
sotall:
One of Buhari's cow on the lose.

Every Nigerian can see that this administration is worse off than the last, no amount of propaganda can change that

As usual nothing intelligent. Just insults. Keep it up
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Swaggzkid: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW

Sorry for the delay. Your brain transplant will soon be carried out.

8 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Jidibia(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

See them, the illiterates am talking about. No level of comprehension, have no clue of any headlines, just rush to a post to comment out of sense. And fellow illiterates will like it. What has these got to do with the topic?
You that is literate, just listen to your sick brain. 'What has these got to do with the topic?' is a wrong English. The correct one is 'what has this'.

1 Like

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by LZAA: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW

well
as per the immigration are the jobs available now?
opposition leaders are being held despite being granted bail
nobody would have been buying weapons from SA if APC and Lai mohammed did not tell d whole world nigeria was commiting genocide
as per borrowing to pay salaries well i guess the paris fund was used to buy garri
as per the foreign reserve,go and ask amaechi how he raised dollars for APC despite NOI's warnings
Same technically defeated boko haram still kidnapping ppl and killing soldiers?
i thought ur topic was a satire till i reached d end and i saw that u were serious
oh and if being illiterate means we are tired of herdsmen,hunger,bad economy and no jobs,believe me most of us are esctatic to be called illiterate
so Mr Amadi,once again thank u for taking time out of ur BUSY schedule to type this glorious pile of RUBBISH
Peace smiley

9 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MrCEO69(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

And u are just there to create a topic... just to hit fp

3 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by sotall(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

As usual nothing intelligent. Just insults. Keep it up
You against the multitude of people against your biased opinion.

I guess you are more Nigerian than the rest of us. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by dayowunmi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

Someone's disagreement with your opinion makes him an illiterate? I think the only one who's the illiterate is you. Your points are weak and petty. Mentioning Patience inability to speak English as a valid reason buharis administration is better than Jonathan. How exactly has Aisha's diction and better grasp of the English language bettered the lot of the average Nigerian? Using your logic then GEJ was a better president, atleast he could give a speech with better English and his Waec certificate wasn't missing! There was no chibok girls kidnap but there's Dapchi! I don't have the time to even contend with your weak rebuttals

6 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Bizibi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Agunne:
My only regret is that the bulk of the people who are here saying Bughari will return to Daura come 2019 don't even have PVC.
how did you know Mr inec?
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:
with the kind of bashing morndew don receive take my advise and do this below..lol and it should show you that nigerians are angry and we mask it because we know buhari is a dictator.we are sick and tired of e go better..2019 would be tough for APC and they will go down in history as the first party to win and loose after 4years so take my advise again do this below because like it or not buhari is going back to his daura farm
To me the bashing is small. I was expecting more going by the antecedents of many of you here whose education are non existent or epileptic. But does bashing counter what's up there? No.
Does it change those facts? No.
Likes are not facts.
As for 2019, Nairaland comments would not be counted during election. So prepare your tears.

1 Like

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by naija2dabone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Worst things are happening now:

Grass cutters
Mainagate
Rats chasing a sitting president
Job losses
Sky rocketing food prices
Inconclusive elections
Mtn bribes
Longest ever fuel scarcity
Dead appointees
Medical tourism
Absentee president
Herdsmen terrorism
Grass importation for cows
Commissioning already commissioned project
FX racketeering
Propaganda
10 trillion debts
Abuse and disobedience to court orders
Clamp down on freedows of expression
Tyranny
Worst corruption rating by TI
Worst human right rating by Amnesty international
I'm not awia president
Clueless ministers
Clueless IG
Unchecked Lassa Fever
No projects
Fraud infested intervention programmes
Inflation
No power

5 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by millomaniac: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

your clearing of issues is petty. how can you be differentiating two black pots undecided from the tone of your write up it is clear where your loyalty lies. dont insult our intelligence by trying to mask it. nigerians are not happy angry

PS: sometimes Posts like yours do not need an intelligent reply. they just deserve insults.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by CIZAR(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
This poster is actually an idiot. all these pseudo intellectuals disgust me the most.nobody is saying GEJ was a fantastic president, but the current illiterate one has further dragged us down. with current happenings to think this dense individual can come up with a list like this and insult people for disagreeing is laughable..enjoy your N Power money since that is your price. only the wanton killings by herdsmen in the country is enough to even criticize this government but some morons prefer not be objective. the kind of people i share nationhood with sha..

5 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Bizibi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

Wetin this one dey write? Olodo better go back to school.
hehehehe,it is so obvious!!!!

Everyone!!!This is the worst sycophant I've seen on nl this few months.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

One thing is certain. Bubu is welcome in Duara come 2019. If you wish you can help him with his bags.
One Nairaland yes. Outside Nairaland? Reality will shock you. The president awaits u at the polls in 2019 not online.
Thanks.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
silastemplar:
naa its important people are constatntly reminded of where we came from cos we have so many ignorant, gulible, directionless, unintelligent people out there who only care to follow the stereotype without any deep thought of their own. People who can easily be deceived into voting PDP back in power. by the let me ask you, come 2019, who do you intend to vote?(you already made it clear not buhari so who?)
U dey mind them?
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by OdaNobunaga(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:

dude you no even go school

its called ass licking and not ass linking...

damn you are just like buhari...show me your certificate now

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:

MORNDEW

how many times will GEJ explain that stealing is not corruption issue to ignorant blocked headed kid like you morndew..what is wrong with some block headed nigerians..take it below
Yes stealing is not corruption. Teach your children like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.