Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration (35295 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by cristianisraeli: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

Yes stealing is not corruption. Teach your children like that.

GEJ already explained this issue and thats what you need to teach your kids
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:

is it not obvious who is going to battle the daura man...atiku of course..pdp is still better than apc
It will be proven at the polls not on Nairaland. Just swallow that.

1 Like

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Is there anything we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration?
This was an article I saw on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/4405472/there-anything-crucified-gej-hasnt. As usual, the comments showed the lack of intelligence and the childish nature of the average politics section nairalander. Let me not write long epistles but below are things we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration

1. Immigration Job Scam: The last administration wasted the lives of over 19 graduates and injured hundreds in a nonexistent immigration Job after collecting #1000 application fee from the applicant. The culprit in that she of shame Abba Moro, was left untouched.

2. Depleted Foreign Reserve: My friends, may our lives not be depleted the way the former administration depleted our foreign reserve. The administration of the ineffectual buffoon inherited $47.7 but depleted and squandered it to about $29 before leaving office. This came at a time when oil price was high.

3. Seized Aircraft carrying military weapons: In a show of shame and national disgrace, an aircraft belonging to a man who goes pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and loaded with military weapons was seized by SouthAfrican Authorities because it was illegally used in acquiring military weapons. Reporters agreed that the said aircraft had former militant leader Asari Dokubo on board. Where in the world do military weapons get acquired using a former rebel and the aircraft of a funny looking man of God? Only in the last administration.

4. Upsurge of Boko Haram: The former administration of the Kindergarten president saw the upsurge of Boko Haram. The terrorists, seized and controlled territories in Nigeria almost the size of Belgium. The terrorists grew from strength to strength. Institutions were easily bombed. UN building, Thisday building, St. Theresa Catholic Church etc. Abuja the Federal capital territory was not spared. Today BH has been decimated and confined to a hideout with pockets of attacks.

5. Borrowing to pay salaries: in continuation of the show of shame of the former administration, The former administration was borrowing to pay salaries at a time of many. A serious government borrow to develop infrastructure not to pay salaries.

6. Arrest of Opposition leaders before Elections. The kindergarten former administration made it a habit to arrest opposition leaders before elections. A day to the election in Osun State, opposition leaders like Lai Mohammed were arrested and detained till after the election. El-Rufai was arrested and detained in Anambra on the day of the governorship election. Same thing with Ekiti state election where arm banded military men were used to rig election.

7. Stealing is not corruption: The former accidental public servant, on a live media chat said stealing was not corruption. The body language and utterances of the former president upsurged corrupt practices and made it look like a culture.

8. Crass Crude First Lady: The former weak President had no control of the wife, who made mockery of her role as the wife of the president. A woman who threw decorum to the gutters and behaved like 17th century cave women. She went ahead to impose candidates and even acted like the president of the country as was observed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his book.

9. Release of Chibok girls: girls were kidnapped in Chibok and a president who went to dance later could not release them until this administration. It took this administration tactics and experience to release the girls the former administration could not.

You see, one thing is to criticize this present administration for its short coming on different national issues but trying to compare this administration with the last amounts to insult on intelligent Nigerians. The last administration was a disaster. Given the circumstances and same scenario before 2015 presidential election, reverse that same election Nigerians would still elect president Buhari.

Nairaland has lost all forms of credibility by allowing illiterates to roam here polluting this place with their illiteracy hence it now looks like every Nigerian is that way. Stupid unintelligent comments now get likes and the illiterates are urged on by those likes to make more damaging comments that looks like it's the right thing.

one thing is to come here and show your shallowness and another thing is to face facts and reality. That you get likes from nonsense does not make it normal. People come here to disgrace their families and themselves and think it's the right thing.

Forgive me for missed punctuations and mistakes cos I just took time from my busy schedule to write this and set the records straight. And to also show that there are people on this forum who don't easily forget.

MORNDEW
Writer, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator
amadiprincewill1@gmail.com

I couldn't read all.

""2. Depleted Foreign Reserve: My friends, may our lives not be depleted the way the former administration depleted our foreign reserve. The administration of the ineffectual buffoon inherited $47.7 but depleted and squandered it to about $29 before leaving office""

GEJ did not deplete our foreign reserve, he put it to good use.

GEJ took the nations power problems head on, He was building 10 gas turbines at the same time, The project was executed by General Electric and in that period, General electric upgraded Nigeria to "Super Customers". Before he left power, He commissioned 6 gas turbines churning out a total of about 2500MW of electricity.......Power generation in Nigeria increased from about 2500MW under OBJ/Yaradua regime to 5000MW. Where did u think the 5000MW Nigeria generated in 2015 came from U think it appeared from the moon?

GEJ used our billions of dollars wisely by investing in power projects, That's a very important spending.

Buhari is yet to add 1KW of electricity to the grid for 3 years now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by cristianisraeli: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

It will be proven at the polls not on Nairaland. Just swallow that.

only the almajeriis in the north will vote for buhari in 2019
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
xynerise:

I know what the article is all about.

In summary, you are saying One Devil is holier than the other Devil.
Whether devil or holy, the article was meant to set the records straight. Not comparing read well.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by chronique(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
DynasTee:
Are you serious?
You must be living below sea level

I don't even know whether to call the OP a bloody fool,an idiot or a slowpoke. Public affairs analyst my foot. It is on record that Nigeria has never been more fragmented or divided as it is now,in the history of this country(apart from when we had the civil war). If anybody is telling the OP that he has a very high IQ with this his post,and he doesn't understand that he is being intentionally mocked and misled,it shows how much of a very high IQ he has. I don't even know where we want to start from as far as Buhari's matter is concerned. If we start,we won't leave here today. Nigeria has never been this bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

Whether devil or holy, the article was meant to set the records straight. Not comparing read well.
hahahahaha
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Is there anything we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration?
This was an article I saw on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/4405472/there-anything-crucified-gej-hasnt. As usual, the

I didn't bother reading your post because you sound very arrogant. You are trying to impact knowledge yet you keep insulting your audience, who does that?

5 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:

dude you no even go school

its called ass licking and not ass linking...

damn you are just like buhari...show me your certificate now
Auto correct. When u see person wey go school, u go know. E no dey hide. Hatred can't change fact.
Sentiments can't remove a record.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by So101: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
This was an article I saw on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/4405472/there-anything-crucified-gej-hasnt. As usual, the comments showed the lack of intelligence and the childish nature of the average politics section nairalander. Let me not write long epistles but below are things we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration

1. Immigration Job Scam: The last administration wasted the lives of over 19 graduates and injured hundreds in a nonexistent immigration Job after collecting #1000 application fee from the applicant. The culprit in that she of shame Abba Moro, was left untouched.

2. Depleted Foreign Reserve: My friends, may our lives not be depleted the way the former administration depleted our foreign reserve. The administration of the ineffectual buffoon inherited $47.7 but depleted and squandered it to about $29 before leaving office. This came at a time when oil price was high.

3. Seized Aircraft carrying military weapons: In a show of shame and national disgrace, an aircraft belonging to a man who goes pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and loaded with military weapons was seized by SouthAfrican Authorities because it was illegally used in acquiring military weapons. Reporters agreed that the said aircraft had former militant leader Asari Dokubo on board. Where in the world do military weapons get acquired using a former rebel and the aircraft of a funny looking man of God? Only in the last administration.

4. Upsurge of Boko Haram: The former administration of the Kindergarten president saw the upsurge of Boko Haram. The terrorists, seized and controlled territories in Nigeria almost the size of Belgium. The terrorists grew from strength to strength. Institutions were easily bombed. UN building, Thisday building, St. Theresa Catholic Church etc. Abuja the Federal capital territory was not spared. Today BH has been decimated and confined to a hideout with pockets of attacks.

5. Borrowing to pay salaries: in continuation of the show of shame of the former administration, The former administration was borrowing to pay salaries at a time of many. A serious government borrow to develop infrastructure not to pay salaries.

6. Arrest of Opposition leaders before Elections. The kindergarten former administration made it a habit to arrest opposition leaders before elections. A day to the election in Osun State, opposition leaders like Lai Mohammed were arrested and detained till after the election. El-Rufai was arrested and detained in Anambra on the day of the governorship election. Same thing with Ekiti state election where arm banded military men were used to rig election.

7. Stealing is not corruption: The former accidental public servant, on a live media chat said stealing was not corruption. The body language and utterances of the former president upsurged corrupt practices and made it look like a culture.

8. Crass Crude First Lady: The former weak President had no control of the wife, who made mockery of her role as the wife of the president. A woman who threw decorum to the gutters and behaved like 17th century cave women. She went ahead to impose candidates and even acted like the president of the country as was observed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his book.

9. Release of Chibok girls: girls were kidnapped in Chibok and a president who went to dance later could not release them until this administration. It took this administration tactics and experience to release the girls the former administration could not.

You see, one thing is to criticize this present administration for its short coming on different national issues but trying to compare this administration with the last amounts to insult on intelligent Nigerians. The last administration was a disaster. Given the circumstances and same scenario before 2015 presidential election, reverse that same election Nigerians would still elect president Buhari.

Nairaland has lost all forms of credibility by allowing illiterates to roam here polluting this place with their illiteracy hence it now looks like every Nigerian is that way. Stupid unintelligent comments now get likes and the illiterates are urged on by those likes to make more damaging comments that looks like it's the right thing.

one thing is to come here and show your shallowness and another thing is to face facts and reality. That you get likes from nonsense does not make it normal. People come here to disgrace their families and themselves and think it's the right thing.

Forgive me for missed punctuations and mistakes cos I just took time from my busy schedule to write this and set the records straight. And to also show that there are people on this forum who don't easily forget.

MORNDEW

God bless you!! You dey see road wella
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
misano:

So what happened in past leadership must first happen in this present government before U will know if Buhari is doing well or not?

If U truly want to know if this government is doing well, U will have to recall the promises made to D people and his achievement after 4 years.

This government has done below average according to local and international economic statistics.
That's not what the article was meant to argue. The article was meant to put it straight that all what we Crucified some people's hero for, has not Happened now. Hope you now get it?
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
JerryJude:

may be u re living in a foreign land and may be not be conversant with nigeria political arena esp. the latest heinous crime been perpetrated by this govt and its cohort...go sleep young man
The article is not set to argue on the crimes presentntly but to set a record straight.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
wisdomkid:

You're are the head of World Foolishness Organization (WFO)
Again nothing intelligent, just insults. Have you countered the writer's facts? No. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
erico2k2:

OP so stealing is corruptiom from your own school of thought or you chose to be delibratly ignorrant??
Yes. If you think otherwise, let's hear you disect that.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by DynasTee: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
chronique:

I don't even know whether to call the OP a bloody fool,an idiot or a slowpoke.

Infact you can add more because your words best defined the stupid op

2 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by cristianisraeli: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

Auto correct. When u see person wey go school, u go know. E no dey hide. Hatred can't change fact.
Sentiments can't remove a record.

keep on swimming in your own self inflicted pool of ignorance.no worry very soon your few mins of fame go end

2 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Agunne:

Tell us how much you were paid.

No one pays me. I don't need payment to put up what I know is true. No politician can buy my conscience. But am not a bandwagon kind of person. I do further researches on issues before I take a stand. I no dey follow crowd.

1 Like

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Coldfeets: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

I love all the bolded.

Thank you OP for putting this up.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
crap! I thought Joe was the definition of cluelesness till I wasted my vote on the dumb, redundant, heartless, classless, CLANISH, sadist, integrity-deficient nomad!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:

keep on swimming in your own self inflicted pool of ignorance.no worry very soon your few mins of fame go end

I have never seen a more arrogant person like the op since I have been in this forum. So annoying angry
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
vikyno:
OP, are u sure u live in this Country? Agreed that GEJ performed below par but PMB is a colossal failure judging by the promises he made before coming.
I live in Nigeria. But the article is not on PMB failure or success but to set a record straight on an earlier thread this morning.
Hope this helps?
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
cristianisraeli:

MORNDEW

how many times will GEJ explain that stealing is not corruption issue to ignorant blocked headed kid like you morndew??
I Wonder...
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by patval(f): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
BMC and its pettiness is becoming alarming, in all these maladies listed here, chief imam Daura President two years of hot recession and Fulani herdsmen rampage have eclipse Jonathan's cluelessness. If you add the brazen defilement of constitutional provisions and rape of democracy, one will not agree less that buhari is an enigma for the wrong reasons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chichaope:

I wouldn't want to argue with someone who is too rigid and myopic to be objective.
Simply say you can't match knowledge and level of grasp of issues. Once again, I challenge you to a debate.
Sorry I forgot. You prefer to comment out of point after all u are in ur house someone should come and beat you. Smh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by MORNDEW(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Notatribalist:
personally I don't support anybody at of sentiment. I am just a patriotic Nigerian that wants the best for my dear country.truth be told,Buhari and good luck have both failed us.I think our responsible is to search for anyone with the potential to lead Nigeria out of the mess we are now.in my opinion I think Donald duke has the potential to do that.
Good. Campaign for him. But don't trample on other people's right to sell their own candidate. It's undemocratic.
Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by GMbuharii: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

your page states you are very active in politics,DATING/MEET UP ZONE and VACANCIES and JOBS!
grin grin
Need we say more?!

What does that say about you to the world?

Smh grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Realist2: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:

See them, the illiterates am talking about. No level of comprehension, have no clue of any headlines, just rush to a post to comment out of sense. And fellow illiterates will like it. What has these got to do with the topic?
If I say I am disappointed in the level of your reasoning, it is an understatement.Using abusive words to pass your massage also shows that you're a paid and frustrated sycophant.
Buhari has got everything wrong, nothing is moving forward.
Now, Let me show you where buhari has break records as worst president/administration since independence.
1. This administration has borrowed 11.6trillions naira in just 3 1/2 years of buhari, s regime (Google it out). P DP borrowed only 6trillions naira in their 16years.
2.Corruption has grown wings and walking tall in this administration (mainagate...international Transparency Rating).
3.Highest levels of Nepotism, where underage cousins of buhari are occupying sensitive post, only his cronies are getting appointments and getting promotions (recent AIG promotion in police), NIA Boss appointment, (in fact Juniad Mohammed will tell you better).
4.Budget padding, passage of Budget ( fictitious figures with out nothing to show for it.) In August, and sometimes November.
5.Appointment of Dead peoples, no words can be used to describes this kind of incompetency.
6.The Daptchi Kidnapping,that was suppressed for days.
7.Absent from his office for 103 days, no President in the world has break this record.
8.Rats pursuit a President from his office this 24century, only in Nigeria.
9. Over 21million Nigerians has lost their jobs,
10. Buhari,s administration has taken the country into recession back to back.
11. Security has deteriorated to extent that Fulani's herders killing people on a daily basis and book haram still killing people, even though the press has been muzzled
12. Paying Terrorists with Hard currencies and releasing their top commanders so that they can carry out their havoc and more kidnapping.
13. Hardship deteriorated that people are committing suicide on a daily basis. This list are endless. It has never been worst like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Since I was young and till this day,I have never seen so much hunger in the land before. It's very heartbreaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by chronique(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
MORNDEW:
Some people are just illiterates. People who should think more of developing themselves. And improving on their knowledge. But come on nairalander to disgrace their families. They can't counter simple argument with intelligent reasoning but with insults and jargons. I pity una

Look at the person calling people illiterates... You can't even punctuate a post of 6 lines correctly, and you're calling people names;shame on you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration by martinsebi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ngokafor:
A junkly put- together junk thread...

In this admin,Fulani Herdsmen hitherto listed as a Terrorist Organisation has become an officially sanctiioned killing machine..

In this admin.. Dapchi girls were kidnapped by the same set of people who used boko-haram to kidnap Chibok girls..hid them in official quarters and released them systematically after elections embarassed

In this admin,snakes,monkeys and other animals have perfected d the art of swallowing millions of Naira lipsrsealed...

In this admin,hate speeches led by buhari has.. been legalised and official..e.g 97%/5%,'Nigerians are criminals e.t.c....

In this admin,..Government paying jobless and hungry citizens to protest for the most iddiotic reasons has been elevated to an embarrassing level..

In this admin,the Naira fell to an all time low of almost 500naira to the dollar,while rice hitherto sold for 7,500naira rose to 23,000Naira...The prices of every single item in Nigeria quadrapled in the aftermath of buhari/APC-induced recession.

The list is simply endless...@op better get your mind right

You are 100% right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / Fact Check: Did Twitter Fund #EndSARS Protests As Lai Claimed? - The Cable / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.