Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19250 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by ib612(m): 3:41am On May 14, 2010
^^
When you open your mouth be very careful what you say or do.
It's not everyone that take kindly to a lousy person and stop being childish
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2010
[b]ib612: Thanks so much for your input

At least, may we be rewarded accordingly in everything we do

She's associated with name calling, abusive words,etc.

If she goes scot free with this on internet,

she may not be that lucky in the real world, especially in our country called Nigeria, most especially if she is

in Yorubaland.

Many people have disrespected elders and now they have been ensnared.

Olorun o ni je ki a ri ogun aye. Enu ni mu alagba( agama) fi aya gbole. Enu yi na lo mu eye adan( black bat) do ri ko do.

Busy_body: Please be cautious regarding the kind of person you haul insult at. I am not intimidating you, but

please try to give some respect to your fellow man OK? Many people did that, vultures ate them, 'THEY' gave their bodies to the heavenly birds.

@ People: Please peeps, should we start inviting private investigators on Nairaland regarding all these scam artists? Ptconsults must be dealt with, rawe45 any update? Let us fish this guy out. Lets wake up peeps
[/b]
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2010
In order to stay one step ahead a scammer, dont let him know all your moves on the internet wink PTconsult is reading this as well

Rawe, Can i pls have you email. I want to discuss something with you
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2010
this pt consult guy na wao!

you wan fall business for respected car dealers like inspired, german, kunle-a, etc.

which one you dey sef?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by lanres1(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2010
@ Rawe,

If it is actually true that PTconsults scammed you, get a lawyer or better still, find a way of bringing the matter to the EFCC. They would get in touch with the bank and the account officer will fish out the account owner, This is the essence of KYC policy (KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER). That is why it is the responsibility of relationship officers in banks to verify and know the kind of customers that they are introducing to the bank. Should the bobble burst, account officers will face the consequence.

I laugh when you believe that you can actually scam anybody by merely giving someone your account no. and think that you can go scot free, PTConsult, think twice.

@Seun,
I guess you need to do a KYC for your car dealers, the likes of PTconsults would make this auto section lose its credibility. Nairalist.com was said to have warned potential buyers about PTconsult. Nairaland could be our own e-bay one day, do not let people like PTconsults dent the image of Nairaland.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by lanres1(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2010
@Rawe45,

Send me your e-mail address, other discussion will be private.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Busybody2(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2010
freshmoney:

ib612: Thanks so much for your input

At least, may we be rewarded accordingly in everything we do

She's associated with name calling, abusive words,etc.

If she goes scot free with this on internet,

she may not be that lucky in the real world, especially in our country called Nigeria, most especially if she is

in Yorubaland.

Many people have disrespected elders and now they have been ensnared.

Olorun o ni je ki a ri ogun aye. Enu ni mu alagba( agama) fi aya gbole. Enu yi na lo mu eye adan( black bat) do ri ko do.

Busy_body: Please be cautious regarding the kind of person you haul insult at. I am not intimidating you, but

please try to give some respect to your fellow man OK? Many people did that, vultures ate them, 'THEY' gave their bodies to the heavenly birds.

@ People: Please peeps, should we start inviting private investigators on Nairaland regarding all these scam artists? Ptconsults must be dealt with, rawe45 any update? Let us fish this guy out. Lets wake up peeps

Are you out of your mind? Are you insane? Who have i hauled insults at and where angry

And wetin ngbato Yoruba people carry for head wey dey special, oshisko angry Respect begats respect hence the yoruba adage ~ agbalagba ti ko ba fi ara sipo . . .

Intimidated by you undecided Keep flattering yoursel, shior cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2010
busy body,
e be like say this ya wide mouth go put you for trouble one of these days ooooo!  shocked
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 10:22am On May 14, 2010
ib612:

^^

The last time I checked; Her name was Busybody not Gentledove    undecided    undecided  So whats the issue?  

Busybody, Keep it rolling  kiss grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Igwe9(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2010
George_D:

busy body,
e be like say this ya wide mouth go out you for trouble one of these days ooooo! shocked
hehehe, she still dey nose around? grin grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Busybody2(f): 10:24am On May 14, 2010
ib612:

^^

Rawe's been scammed out of about N1.6m, the car was supposed to be delivered mid april, this is the second week in May and Onwan who has taken it on the head to be the Chief Investigator would not allow anyone else get a word in edgewise, telling Rawe to be patient that he should give ptconsult time, that not everyone provides pictures of cars upfront, and that he is sure the car is on its way and other bullsh.it undecided

What does he know? What do you know too? Na only alainironu i still call am wey you dey accuse me of hauling insult at him undecided arrant nonsense undecided
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 10:32am On May 14, 2010
Busy_body:

Rawe's been scammed out of about N1.6m, the car was supposed to be delivered mid april, this is the second week in May and Onwan who has taken it on the head to be the Chief Investigator would not allow anyone else get a word in edgewise, telling Rawe to be patient that he should give ptconsult time, that not everyone provides pictures of cars upfront, and that he is sure the car is on its way and other bullsh.it undecided

What does he know? What do you know too? Na only alainironu i still call am wey you dey accuse me of hauling insult at him undecided arrant nonsense undecided

Time to do what?     

It reminds me of when I bought some items on EBAY which never arrived and I contacted the seller who never replied my messages until the third one and he said 'I m sorry I forgot to post the items, I will have them posted  tomorrow' not forgetting (in order to claim your money back for a transcation if you are scammed on ebay You must Open a case and notify Ebay within a certain number of days)

So I should keep on waiting till time goes     undecided    undecided  TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE! I simply reported to ebay and my money was refunded

So what are we talking about?  Rawe, Keep on Waiting and giving time   undecided   undecided
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2010
na wao! anywhere wey busy body enter, na to scatter things ooo! grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bafams: 12:03pm On May 14, 2010
Don't an't Goodday house,this is bafams for real but so sorry av not been online to check out this thread due to the nature of my job.
PT CONSULT IS A BIG TIME THIEF<OLE> WITH NO CONSCIENCE!I made a deposit of #500,000 via internet banking for a 2007 honda accord he displayed online,but unfortunately i was not in town due to my job.i did this based on trust and knowing this forum as a family forum.when i was in town,i called pt consult for us to see,he denied me this and kept giving foolish excuse of been very busy and insisting on more transfer which i refused.he kept threatening me saying he will sell dis car to another if i refused to pay more.
Ever since the day of delivery he promised,this bloody thief has neva showed up,all efort to get to him prove abortive.I am sure PT CONSULT is still in ths forum but be very sure,u PTCONSULT will neva have peace of mind as long as u live,u will look for food and will see none to eat as long as this money remains my hard earned sweat.
run forever,one day,one day u will pay dearly for ur actions.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Igwe9(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2010
bafams:

Don't an't Goodday house,this is bafams for real but so sorry av not been online to check out this thread due to the nature of my job.
PT CONSULT IS A BIG TIME THIEF<OLE> WITH NO CONSCIENCE!I made a deposit of #500,000 via internet banking for a 2007 honda accord he displayed online,but unfortunately i was not in town due to my job.i did this based on trust and knowing this forum as a family forum.when i was in town,i called pt consult for us to see,he denied me this and kept giving foolish excuse of been very busy and insisting on more transfer which i refused.he kept threatening me saying he will sell dis car to another if i refused to pay more.
Ever since the day of delivery he promised,this bloody thief has neva showed up,all efort to get to him prove abortive.I am sure PT CONSULT is still in ths forum but be very sure,u PTCONSULT will neva have peace of mind as long as u live,u will look for food and will see none to eat as long as this money remains my hard earned sweat.
run forever,one day,one day u will pay dearly for your actions.
so, you still do not know how to track him down? you'd know this before making the moves at first. Don't just be here singing hallelujah praises, heaven will pay and all what have you.

to what location did you make the payment, whose account?
btw, sorry for your loss, its just disheartening to see people dupe people and go scot-free
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 14, 2010
Here's an excerp from forum rules:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

Let's try to be civil and show decorum in all our posts.  Unproductive forms of communications should be avoided as there are consequences for breaking forum rules.

Monitor_1
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by layzie: 12:17pm On May 14, 2010
Welcome back Bafams. Sorry 4 ur loss.
Was there an acct name/number 4 d payment?? Splash it out here!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 12:55pm On May 14, 2010
Monitor_1

Please can you make this topic sticky?

Thank you
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 1:39pm On May 14, 2010
PT Consult Pictures

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2010
the first one is with his accompliance Bukky

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2010
more

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Scooby1(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2010
shocked grin grin grin grin interesting
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by cchioke: 2:31pm On May 14, 2010
how re we sure that this is the guys pixes?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by cchioke: 2:41pm On May 14, 2010
the beetle belongs to him? if so i will be on look out for this beetle then cool cool cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bookface: 3:30pm On May 14, 2010
Fredick also known as PTconsult, wanted for Fraud!

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 3:56pm On May 14, 2010
cchioke:

how re we sure that this is the guys pixes?

It's his pictures! Do you want me to post your own pictures before you believe? *****rolls eyes*****  undecided  grin   grin

@bookface,
How did you do that? Thats brilliant!!! cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2010
the dude truely looks like a swindler! sad
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by phemmy26(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2010
now that we have his pictures, have anyone actually met with him before to prove that this is real picture
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2010
phemmy26:

now that we have his pictures, have anyone actually met with him before to prove that this is real picture

It's not my cup of tea If you do not know how to search for people via google, Facebook and other social networking sites!

Hope you had a lovely ride on the boat, nice t-shirt!  wink   cheesy   grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Busybody2(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2010
tigerpaws:

The last time I checked; Her name was Busybody not Gentledove    undecided    undecided  So whats the issue? 

Busybody, Keep it rolling  kiss grin

What a breath of fresh air kiss Welcome to Nairaland Sisthren, abeg ignore their side, its one of the scare tactics they employ to scare the female of the species away or use to try to show 'em whose the boss cheesy Not to worry, you'd soon get used to their underhanded macho-wannabe(sic) ways and take it for what it is - water off a duck's back wink
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 11:30pm On May 14, 2010
@ Lanre and Tigerpaws;

rawe42@gmail.com
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2010
tigerpaws and busybody,
do you broads have to be insultive everytime you want to make a point? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2007 Peugeot 406 Prestige(brand New For Only 2.8m) / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG - How To Interpret / Understand A VIN Report + F. A. Q.s ⚫⚫ / Tokunbo 2013 Dodge Journey Crew AWD Fullest Option______SOLD______

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.