Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo (20410 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo / I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
A man identified as Mr. Osondu popularly known as 'Onya Mechanic' was caught after dismantling a stolen motorcycle which he intended to sell and use the money for his mothers burial in Ibagwa-Ani area of Nsukka, Enugu state.

The man was nabbed by members of Omaka vigilante team as he revealed to them during interrogation that he committed the act because of his mother's burial.

He was paraded round the town as he was forced to carry the remaining part of the scattered motorcycle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/thief-caught-dismantling-motorcycle-sell-mothers-burial-photo.html

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2018

I feel so partial now.
I wish I could ask them to pardon him since he did it for the love of his mom.

Mothers deserve all the sacrifices possible because without our mothers we are nothing.

We owe our existence to them.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Double wahala for deeaddii body!

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Uyiii: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

Mothers deserve all the sacrifices possible because without our mothers we are nothing.

it's true our mothers deserves all the sacrifices possible except of course engaging in illegal or atrocious activities to perform or meet these sacrifices.

I am very sure his mother, wherever she is right now won't be happy with her son's actions and the embarrassment he's caused for himself.
now tell me, how's he gonna fulfil her funeral rites if he eventually gets arrested.

may God bless the soul of his mom, no excuse for crime at all, it doesn't pay.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Caustics: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2018

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by dacanv(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nothing justifies stealing

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just yesterday, I met a guy who once picked my pocket in 2014. Nna eeh, his present condition made me almost shouted " thunder fire Bubu ".

So I approached him and said to him; "guy this one wey you be like this, you no see phone steal again?" I did not even wait for him to give me a reply before I walked away.

Many people are trying to justify this man's action just because he was trying to raise money for his mother's burial. But me, I think that a thief will always be a thief. Since mama don die and money no dey, him for bury the woman and go work for money. when he makes enough money he can now do the burial ceremonies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nah wah ooo
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
hmm seems like a cover up
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by paymentvoucher: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
MUST YOU GUYS THIEF

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Teeboi56: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
IPod why
When will u stop all dis act
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by bayaar(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eh Ya. Jollof No Go Dey D Mama Burial
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Sirpaul(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Relationships don't last because of the good times; they last because the hard times were handled with love and care.
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Josephjnr(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

Guy,I never knew you could be this reasonable........ All I have known about you is display of stupidity on all threads.. Thank you for that comment.

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by lotusbeta: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
loool. Na God save am. If na quality mob wey get craze for head, im for join im mama for heaven...or hell. #DoubleWahalaForDeadBody
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by speedyconnect3: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thieves always have reasons.

Now is mothers burial
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by michoim(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

I think you are right
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man identified as Mr. Osondu popularly known as 'Onya Mechanic' was caught after dismantling a stolen motorcycle which he intended to sell and use the money for his mothers burial in Ibagwa-Ani area of Nsukka, Enugu state.

The man was nabbed by members of Omaka vigilante team as he revealed to them during interrogation that he committed the act because of his mother's burial.

He was paraded round the town as he was forced to carry the remaining part of the scattered motorcycle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/thief-caught-dismantling-motorcycle-sell-mothers-burial-photo.html
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by free2ryhme: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

His actions does not justify why he should go into crime

In a civilized society the law must take his course

why you reason backwards is not far fetched

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
First time seeing a meaningful comment from NwaAmaIkpe. shocked but...
Tiff na tiff. Why's he still breathing lol
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Memories12411: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
If I should come to live after death as a Nigerian let me come as a Northerner. No body in the North would ever steal money to bury his family member. Proudly Arewa.
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Tonymic4life(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

Stealing has no justification whatsoever. Do u know if d bike he stole was d only means to survive by d family of d owner. Stealing is stealing

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Reelmii: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

the mother is dead, and even ifsge were alive she won't have her son steal for her, most time we have to cut our clothes according to our sizes, all she needed was to be made to rest not uing her as an excuse for crime, now how much would he had realised from those things he stole that would had a perfect burial, I still feel the Muslim way of burial is still the best, so lawyer ikpeama give a second thought to a topic before commenting

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by donqx: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Reelmii: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
PotatoSalad:
First time seeing a meaningful comment from NwaAmaIkpe. shocked but...
Tiff na tiff. Why's he still breathing lol
so that he cam attend his mother's burial, Nigerians still hav a heart though
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by donblade85555(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
nawa o
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Reelmii:
so that he cam attend his mother's burial, Nigerians still hav a heart though
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Absuchat(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Teeboi56:
IPod why
When will u stop all dis act

Hate speech does more harm to the giver than it does to the recipient. Repent from it.
Happy Monday bro.

Together we can get Nigeria out of the shithole.

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Omobada(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

I wish u could channel ur intelligence to something better.
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Machinegun91(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I feel so partial now.

Forgive him please

Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London / Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs