Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (37911 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by fresherdanU: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
ALL OUR HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA REEKS OF DEATH. ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS. IT IS WELL

HEAVEN REST HER SOUL.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by akhimself234: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Absolutely nothing is going on RIGHT in this country. It's so sad. RIP
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by slawomir: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
ok
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by PrettyLolo(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rest in peace

I understand your grief but I'm reading it with my dictionary
grin wink

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Queenserah26(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
So Sad, RIP

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by begoten: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
RIP to the departed soul, take heart my brother. May God console those she left behind
That is the country for you, human life means absolutely nothing to us in this country. It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
UCH has always been that way. People die like fowls infected with bird flu there. There is nothing like care there. If you go n come out of there healthy, thank Baba God.

They will leave patients in critical conditions in the hands of med students who re unqualified. They will ask you to go and buy cotton wool, pay for tests in offices 5km apart.. The possibility of the patient's guardian becoming a patient is 70% xcept the Lord is on ur side.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by PDPGuy: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria’s hospital system is in absolute shambles. Everyone of the hospital staff whose negligence, was a proximate cause of the patient’s death, would have been sued or prosecuted if it happened in a more civilized clime.

Moreover, the fact that a hospital lacks oxygen warrants sober reflection on the so-called “learned” people who run the facility.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by qmd24(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Very unfortunate.
RIP to the departed soul.

I wish you and the family had the resources to provide and pay for quality and excellent healthcare required to save her. It is actually available but only to the rich who are mostly the corrupt leaders and their family members.

The real conversation and anger should be directed to these looters who stole the money meant for healthcare services over the years but have enough resources to seek standard care available in some private hospitals and abroad.

UCH is not a death trap as you have put it,but not it is nothing to write home about. It is a reflection of the decaying society we have created and permitted.

Government should equip the hospitals, citizens should be ready to pay for quality healthcare they desire and deserve as it's done elsewhere,then, we can hold the health workers responsible.

Revolution of the health sector should start with value and respect for life. Dignity of life is nonexistent in Nigeria. Life expectancy is 40 in Nigeria even for the UCH workers. I strongly condemn the attitude of the staff .

RIP Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by gaskiyamagana: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is what is obtain able in many public hospitals. Many had happened unheard.
May her soul rest in peace. Hope she will meet her God as good worshipper, not only as a fresh graduate.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by straighttalk(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
IMAGINE

Two malfunctioning air conditioning (AC) systems while every last office there had working ones.

IT IS HER TODAY, TOMORROW IT COULD BE ....

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by surgical: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
pejuakinab:
Ha!
What nonsense is our health system turning into?
Buhari I hope u are reading this if u can't hear well.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
he knows that's why he and his family members seek medical treatment abroad.. while his said baba die here of avoidable death due to the incompetence of their lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by obi123: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
PDPGuy:
Nigeria’s hospital system is in absolute shambles. Everyone of the hospital staff whose negligence, was a proximate cause of the patient’s death, would have been sued or prosecuted if it happened in a more civilized clime.

Moreover, the fact that a hospital lacks oxygen warrants sober reflection on the so-called “learned” people who run the facility.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

The whole system should be thrown away
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
ultron12345:
He is very silly, why blame doctors and staff for lack of equipment, or is it doctors that are to provide defribillators and ACs. He sounds like a pained and frustrated soul whose childhood dreams to become a doctor were crushed by JAMB. That's why he has shifted d government responsibility to the doctors, just to give them a bad name and pour out his frustrations, my advice to him, he should pick next years JAMB form and study hard.

Back to the matter on ground, Nigerians should understand that the government does not have the capacity to solely fund all our public hospitals. It's only in Nigeria that you see a hospital that doesn't make up to N20million a month, but will be paying salaries and expenses of N300million a month. It can never work. Nigerians must pay the real cost of healthcare, either indirectly by high taxes, or directly to the hospital or by insurance. When this is done, there will be enough money to fund the hospitals adequately. This also applies to the education sector and several other sectors.

Quality healthcare is expensive, Nigerians have to choose between cheap but low quality healthcare or high quality but expensive healthcare.

Someone understands!

But then again....we are 'poor'

Healthcare costs money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by bobochem: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria suck big time.My broda accept my condolences.Anyway trump is right - shithole africa
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by dollyptosh(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A grieving Nigerian Facebook user, Enoch B. Godson has called out UCH Ibadan, University College Hospital, after he lost a loved one, UNILAG graduate Oluwaseun Ezekiel at the hospital.

Enoch blames the negligence and incompetence shown by medical officers at the UCH Ibadan for being responsible for her death.
Read below his very sad story:

UCH Ibadan A Death Trap.

I write this from a place of inconsolable grief, sheer anguish, unimaginable pain, and the very zenith of fury having lost a dear one so cheaply and unjustifiably in a place that is erroneously believed to be safe but apparently needs saving itself, riddled with egomaniacal doctors with God complexes, nurses like witches, patients attendants who will not attend to you until you have called them a billion times, morticians who will milk you out of your very life savings just to get the remains ready for burial without caring that you were just bereaved, almost everyone there just seemed inappropriate for their respective jobs – such a shambolic and toxic environment! I lost hope in Nigeria for a moment.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died due to staff's alleged negligence

We rushed to the emergency department calling for help at about 12am with our dear Oluwaseun diagnosed with Cardiac failure, but it took 15 minutes to have a not-so-friendly looking doctor amble to the car we brought her in just to see whether or not the case was an emergency.

Soon we were asked to pay for so many written things including an oxygen tube so that she could breathe, but getting to the cashier, he told us in no uncertain terms that he would not attend to us until he downs his bowl of amala (biko, who eats amala at such an ungodly hour? But that’s by the way)

We had to scream for help then a senior nurse came and spoke some sense into the glutton who reluctantly attended to us after he heard that the patient was dying. Then again we overheard a nurse say “I hope these ones are here with much money, otherwise they shouldn’t even bother”.

Eventually, Oluwaseun was checked into the resuscitation unit and trust me, that place reeked of death.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died lailasnews

A resuscitation center that had only one functional heart monitor to serve four dying patients, no even a single defibrillator, stuffy as hell, very mean nurses; one of whom even threatened to check out any patient whose relatives were not cooperative, two malfunctioning air conditioning systems while every last office there had working ones, it was generally a place prepared to make patients sweat their very weak pulses out.

It should rather be called a euthanasia ward. How patients were objectified was absolutely distressing.

One would have that euphoric shimmer of hope when a team of smug doctors strolls in like demigods only to realise that they came to learn with the patients rather than care for them. What is the point of acquiring redundant knowledge? These people are more used to deaths than saving people.

Oh Goodness Gracious!!! I thought their Hippocratic Oath should mean something or are they just murderers with licence? When you kill someone with your inaction, apathy and negligence are you not complicit?

This grieves my soul and won’t stop replaying in my head.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died due to staff's alleged negligence lailasnews 1a

I held her, watched her breathe her last, crashing; with pain written all over her face. We screamed for help but they were rather concerned with quietening us than reviving Oluwaseun.

They managed to get to her, gave her a few chest compressions in a futile CPR charade, chatting and laughing while at it, and then pronounced her dead JUST LIKE THAT.

We had waited and waited for the cardiologist who neither showed up nor called for her to be relocated to the cardiology unit until she gave up at 7:20 pm on the 17th of march 2018.

This is a fresh brilliant UniLag graduate due for NYSC in a few weeks, someone’s beloved daughter, beautiful sister and wonderful friend; someone’s decades of physical, psychological and financial investment left for dead in a Nigerian foremost health centre.

Oluwaseun Ezekiel we love you. Even though you were a victim of inept doctors and failed health policies, you forever will be in our hearts.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died due to staff's alleged negligence lailasnews

I write this hoping to find some closure by laying it all bare, peradventure it would get to relevant authorities who will amend and enforce the standard operating procedures of this helluva health facility, but unfortunately; Oluwaseun you will still be greatly missed. Rest on in the arms of the Lord.

Don’t wait to experience this before you know about some doctors playing God. Please share until someone in authority notices and this menace is fixed #fixuch #fixourhospitals #ripseun

https://lailasnews.com/uch-ibadan-labelled-death-trap-after-lady-died-alleged-negligence/

Pictured below is late Oluwaseun Ezekiel

Lalasticlala
*sigh* This is really depressing.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
ultron12345:
He is very silly, why blame doctors and staff for lack of equipment, or is it doctors that are to provide defribillators and ACs. He sounds like a pained and frustrated soul whose childhood dreams to become a doctor were crushed by JAMB. That's why he has shifted d government responsibility to the doctors, just to give them a bad name and pour out his frustrations, my advice to him, he should pick next years JAMB form and study hard.

Back to the matter on ground, Nigerians should understand that the government does not have the capacity to solely fund all our public hospitals. It's only in Nigeria that you see a hospital that doesn't make up to N20million a month, but will be paying salaries and expenses of N300million a month. It can never work. Nigerians must pay the real cost of healthcare, either indirectly by high taxes, or directly to the hospital or by insurance. When this is done, there will be enough money to fund the hospitals adequately. This also applies to the education sector and several other sectors.

Quality healthcare is expensive, Nigerians have to choose between cheap but low quality healthcare or high quality but expensive healthcare.
u are wicked. What is so special about medicine Stop giving our profession bad image with lack of empathy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
So unfortunate that she died. Truth is Nigeria is not working from the top to the bottom. I guess the bereaved didn't ask those nurses when they were paid last. We all are aware the the number one clinic that treats the president is empty then how can you trust the life of your love ones to other govt hospitals. If I ask now which party their entire family voted people will think am heartless, nothing is too small every action has equal an opposite reaction. It was still in this country that people that were slaughtered by Fulani were climbing billboards to hail sai baba, and the killings continue, how am I sure that those killed after his visit were not part of the climbers. I have refused to feel pity as most of our problems are direct product of our actions. Once again, Nigeria is not working. Make it work from 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by SKYQUEST(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
ultron12345:

lack of equipment is also responsible for the doctors's and staff coldness to the emergency of the patient abi?, remember what comes around goes around ooo

2 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by delpee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Meanwhile the private universities that are villified so much have well equipped hospitals with efficient and well trained staff. Babcock University's teaching hospital is a very good example. I'm aware that Obafemi Awolowo UTH has diligent and experienced staff but the facilities are not good enough.

Everything 'government' in Nigeria is a problem. Nepotism, tribalism, incompetence and lack of maintenance usually ensures that the organisations accomplish very little. Aisha Buhari and Zahra gave a shout out on Aso Clinic. Nothing has happened to date. Yusuf had to be rushed to a private clinic after all the billions spent on Aso Clinic.

One wonders what this government has really achieved.

May God grant her soul eternal rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Dotman2210(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
ultron12345:

You didn't make any sense man, you just ranting maybe if your loved one was the victim you would understand the pain of the guy, is not about wether provision of equipment is the responsibility of the doctors and other medical practitioners but their lackadaisical attitude and no show of care, concern and eagerness towards the dead lady when she was brought in, where is our humanity, I don't know if that oath really meant a thing to them bunch of simpletons and charlatans in the medical profession

6 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by doyinbaby(f): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by kenostika(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wow,too bad.The most annoying issue is in this same Country,Senators,Reps,politicians and government officials collect millions of naira monthly without doing any meaningful job but most hospitals cannot boast of cheap equipments to work with.People die like chicken and nothing happens.So many avoidable deaths occuring daily.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by bukeb633(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
What are u saying? Do no d runing cost of senate?quote author=ultron12345 post=65971795]He is very silly, why blame doctors and staff for lack of equipment, or is it doctors that are to provide defribillators and ACs. He sounds like a pained and frustrated soul whose childhood dreams to become a doctor were crushed by JAMB. That's why he has shifted d government responsibility to the doctors, just to give them a bad name and pour out his frustrations, my advice to him, he should pick next years JAMB form and study hard.

Quality healthcare is expensive, Nigerians have to choose between cheap but low quality healthcare or high quality but expensive healthcare. [/quote]
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rubbish! were was he when all other deaths happened in UCH? and other Hospitals across the country. now that it has happened to some one close to him he is crying.

That's the problem with Nigerians, No one will speak up when some thing wrong happens to other people but when it happens to them they began to make noise, even After this pretty girl's death some one else will die and Another and Another UCH as he has said is a death House so people will keep dying until Nigerians wake up and hold the Appropriate people in Charge responsible, until nigerians learn proffessional work ethics, until nigerians do away with "it's not my problem or E no consign me" atitude.

Nigerian youths are cowards and easily bought, they are only interested in Iphones, Slaying queens and young men who wants to be overnight celebrities and billionaires.

Until the youths wake up and take back their country from corrupt bald old men who call themselves leaders. these Avoidable deaths will go on until it reaches every Nigerian, who knows who will be next?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
ricktnum:
u are wicked. What is so special about medicine Stop giving our profession bad image with lack of empathy.

Yes,he is wicked....for telling the truth, and nothing but the truth.

The budget for most of our hospitals is on average less than 10billion per hospital per annum . Meanwhile. their overhead costs and salary costs far exceed that of the budget.

And at the same time...if you read OP's post...you would notice that there was no defibrillator, not enough equipment. And all these advanced equipment cost millions of Naira.

When I was a houseman, I lost a neonate patient...that I had to transfuse using a syringe...because we did not have an electronic pump...because we lacked equpment like ventilators..etc.

And all these things cost money. Plus...facilities for training cost money too. And we have to do allthis on a budget for health that is less than 1 trillion naira...and hospital fees that are really chicken change.

The problem with healthcare in Nigeria is...we cannot get N20trillion naira care using N500billion naira. And the oyel that we are using...we need it to be above $140per barrel before we can say we are making money to just balance the budget. Agric is not profitable at all...despite what GEJ and PMB's Ogbeh say. So...either we raise hospital fees, or we raise taxes, or raise insurance premiums.

But since you Nigerians won't pay up....what can we do? We keep on running hospitals on lack of equipment every day. And God knows the number of times I have had to watch patients die not because of negligence...but because we did not have this or that...or because we could not afford a powerful incubator or ventilator.

So, you people better face facts. Either we find at least 20 trillion naira annually for our budget...or we borrow from Mother IMF and Father World Bank ....or we raise hospital fees/taxes. Your choice. I know some of us medics are badly behaved , but please...stop blaming us for everything.

Or shebi you want us to spend half of medical staff salaries on hospital funding?

6 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Lukgaf(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am about crying. This country. Ehn
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
bukeb633:
What are u saying? Do no d runing cost of senate?

Yes, Senate spends N1trillion naira annually on itself. (Some of that money is spent on the people in the form of constituency projects...but that isn't the majority of the money).

N1trillion naira might just make thing a bit better in the health sector.

But even if we removed the senate....na only on health we go spend the N1 trillion ? Primary and secondary education, transport, power and even sports need that money too.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dotman2210:

You didn't make any sense man, you just ranting maybe if your loved one was the victim you would understand the pain of the guy, is not about wether provision of equipment is the responsibility of the doctors and other medical practitioners but their lackadaisical attitude and no show of care, concern and eagerness towards the dead lady when she was brought in, where is our humanity, I don't know if that oath really meant a thing to them bunch of simpletons and charlatans in the medical profession

Yes, I agree (I am not the poster you responded to)...the docs should have been more caring...but what could they have done in this case.?

Perform a magic trick and magically make the equipment needed appear from the sky?

That defibrillator mentioned...it is very very important in the management of that case. But as I am talking to you now...MOST tertiary hospitals in Nigeria don't have defibrillator....and if they have them...it is in the ICU unit...for ICU patients only.

That is why his point about adequate equipping of our hospitals...and there not being enough money for them....is vital. You do not give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Emmahunk(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A grieving Nigerian Facebook user, Enoch B. Godson has called out UCH Iholisticniversity College Hospital, after he lost a loved one, UNILAG graduate Oluwaseun Ezekiel at the hospital.

Enoch blames the negligence and incompetence shown by medical officers at the UCH Ibadan for being responsible for her death.
Read below his very sad story:

UCH Ibadan A Death Trap.

I write this from a place of inconsolable grief, sheer anguish, unimaginable pain, and the very zenith of fury having lost a dear one so cheaply and unjustifiably in a place that is erroneously believed to be safe but apparently needs saving itself, riddled with egomaniacal doctors with God complexes, nurses like witches, patients attendants who will not attend to you until you have called them a billion times, morticians who will milk you out of your very life savings just to get the remains ready for burial without caring that you were just bereaved, almost everyone there just seemed inappropriate for their respective jobs – such a shambolic and toxic environment! I lost hope in Nigeria for a moment.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died due to staff's alleged negligence

We rushed to the emergency department calling for help at about 12am with our dear Oluwaseun diagnosed with Cardiac failure, but it took 15 minutes to have a not-so-friendly looking doctor amble to the car we brought her in just to see whether or not the case was an emergency.

Soon we were asked to pay for so many written things including an oxygen tube so that she could breathe, but getting to the cashier, he told us in no uncertain terms that he would not attend to us until he downs his bowl of amala (biko, who eats amala at such an ungodly hour? But that’s by the way)

We had to scream for help then a senior nurse came and spoke some sense into the glutton who reluctantly attended to us after he heard that the patient was dying. Then again we overheard a nurse say “I hope these ones are here with much money, otherwise they shouldn’t even bother”.

Eventually, Oluwaseun was checked into the resuscitation unit and trust me, that place reeked of death.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died lailasnews

A resuscitation center that had only one functional heart monitor to serve four dying patients, no even a single defibrillator, stuffy as hell, very mean nurses; one of whom even threatened to check out any patient whose relatives were not cooperative, two malfunctioning air conditioning systems while every last office there had working ones, it was generally a place prepared to make patients sweat their very weak pulses out.

It should rather be called a euthanasia ward. How patients were objectified was absolutely distressing.

One would have that euphoric shimmer of hope when a team of smug doctors strolls in like demigods only to realise that they came to learn with the patients rather than care for them. What is the point of acquiring redundant knowledge? These people are more used to deaths than saving people.

Oh Goodness Gracious!!! I thought their Hippocratic Oath should mean something or are they just murderers with licence? When you kill someone with your inaction, apathy and negligence are you not complicit?

This grieves my soul and won’t stop replaying in my head.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died due to staff's alleged negligence lailasnews 1a

I held her, watched her breathe her last, crashing; with pain written all over her face. We screamed for help but they were rather concerned with quietening us than reviving Oluwaseun.

They managed to get to her, gave her a few chest compressions in a futile CPR charade, chatting and laughing while at it, and then pronounced her dead JUST LIKE THAT.

We had waited and waited for the cardiologist who neither showed up nor called for her to be relocated to the cardiology unit until she gave up at 7:20 pm on the 17th of march 2018.

This is a fresh brilliant UniLag graduate due for NYSC in a few weeks, someone’s beloved daughter, beautiful sister and wonderful friend; someone’s decades of physical, psychological and financial investment left for dead in a Nigerian foremost health centre.

Oluwaseun Ezekiel we love you. Even though you were a victim of inept doctors and failed health policies, you forever will be in our hearts.

UCH Ibadan labelled death trap after lady died due to staff's alleged negligence lailasnews

I write this hoping to find some closure by laying it all bare, peradventure it would get to relevant authorities who will amend and enforce the standard operating procedures of this helluva health facility, but unfortunately; Oluwaseun you will still be greatly missed. Rest on in the arms of the Lord.

Don’t wait to experience this before you know about some doctors playing God. Please share until someone in authority notices and this menace is fixed #fixuch #fixourhospitals #ripseun

https://lailasnews.com/uch-ibadan-labelled-death-trap-after-lady-died-alleged-negligence/

Pictured below is late Oluwaseun Ezekiel

Lalasticlala

Believe me, I feel your pain. Incompetence and inefficiency can hardly be explained away when human life is involved.
For a hospital like UCH to be associated with this the type of decay so described is only but a pointer to the holistic societal decay. Trust Nigerians to cry wolf if per adventure, the hammer falls on these ones tomorrow.
May God grant you and her family the fortitude to bear the loss. Some deaths can truly make the heart bleed.
RIP beautiful one.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by emelda86(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
That's why people want to leave this God forsaking country, when will Nigerian be great again suffering & smiling everywhere u go like MTN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by HIV1: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
I have had similar experience going to UCH and I can tell you with few exemptions, people there are animals. The nurses are no better than road side prostitutes when you consider their lackadaisical attitude. How do you explain when a patient dies , a nurse just call the relatives to come and pack their dirty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. / EXTERNAL HORDELEUM (chalazion Solution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.