Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (37913 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Charly68: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Even medical personnel are now half baked ,lack passion for life and what have you..very pathetic state of life ,this is the change that APC brought to Naija

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by stacyadams: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bakbillz44:

Lmfao! Dude U're crazy!
grin grin grin im serious..years back my sis was admitted there though she later passed on...my brother once they carry that oxygen cum give patient.. grin grin next thing u go see the mortuary people with their long box...first time i saw people dying ..hup han dan...i dey fear that there oxygen kit till today

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by stacyadams: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
danilmo:

wait, u said what's special about medicine? ?,
If its not special, then why the outcry of op event,,

better pray u don't fall victim of Nairaland doctors who will read this and get angry,

patient say rubbish about doctors but wen doctor retaliate with negligence u people keep reminding them of oath oath upandan

I feel for the op, everything in this country is bleeped up,

am a Med student, but mehn see the way one of those Student affair boss handled and ridiculed me and my colleague as per histel allocation as if we are nothing, One of us said one day one day this man may need us healthwise in future, by then remembering this occurrence do u think i will b happily willing to help out,, I ll do nd help out o coz am a Christian.

see there are some people u don't joke with in life if u wanna live long.

Ur God
Ur Doctor
Ur Driver

wen doctors ask for better pay at least half of what their mate earn abroad, dsame patient will keep shouting and saying rubbish about doctor who they ll soon need to stay alive ,

what du u expect from a sad/fustrated doctor
100% efficiency..
treat doctors dsame way uu treat others na , shebi nothing special about them,
no problem, at least all of us are all bleeped up in Nigeria
grin grin grin if u like carry ur house maid dey joke grin grin
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Synthase(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sorry about your loss, UCH is one over rated federal hospital i won't wish my enemy to have no choice of going, I mean how can a place meant to save lives become a centre where you exploit people already in precarious position, From outrageous laboratory charges to drugs; in fact, I believe a serious scam is going on in that place especially the pharmacy or how else can you explain the large difference in the cost of some of their drugs compared to some pharmacy outside the hospital God help the poor in this country.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by emelda86(f): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
ultron12345:
Oh.......so all civil servants in Nigeria will give up 6 months salary just like that, it seems ur not in Nigeria. How much is the 6 month salary self, e go reach?

I mean saraki & all members of the house. Abi na room.....I'm in Nigeria oooo
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by IamGoke(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
danilmo:

wait, u said what's special about medicine? ?,
If its not special, then why the outcry of op event,,

better pray u don't fall victim of Nairaland doctors who will read this and get angry,

patient say rubbish about doctors but wen doctor retaliate with negligence u people keep reminding them of oath oath upandan

I feel for the op, everything in this country is bleeped up,

am a Med student, but mehn see the way one of those Student affair boss handled and ridiculed me and my colleague as per histel allocation as if we are nothing, One of us said one day one day this man may need us healthwise in future, by then remembering this occurrence do u think i will b happily willing to help out,, I ll do nd help out o coz am a Christian.

see there are some people u don't joke with in life if u wanna live long.

Ur God
Ur Doctor
Ur Driver

wen doctors ask for better pay at least half of what their mate earn abroad, dsame patient will keep shouting and saying rubbish about doctor who they ll soon need to stay alive ,

what du u expect from a sad/fustrated doctor
100% efficiency..
treat doctors dsame way uu treat others na , shebi nothing special about them,
no problem, at least all of us are all bleeped up in Nigeria

And you think you made sense??

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by famzynet: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria health system is messed up. Sorry for your loss. The teaching hospitals are just so bad. Political campaigners should go and see how people die daily in teaching hospitals. You need to visit accident and emergency of any teaching hospital to see how our government kill people everyday. And somebody will climb tree to shout Sai Buhari.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Stallion93(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
stacyadams:
..my pm no dey work....just prep ur mind ..I no dey work there..na there I see say person dey die lik chicken..
Ok, well i dey prep ousting masef from this poohole ASAP, even if to work for Uber in a place where human beings live(sweden, Norway, Germany, Australia......) i'd b ok with thay especially if i know White bubbly nyash go dey wait for me for standard house
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Osirawboy: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Obagoblog:
hmm... I just hope you didn't speak this your big grammar beside her sickbed.

Very big to kill...

Big fool... I pray your loved one die soon. AMEN..
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Osirawboy: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We were not told what was actually wrong with the girl.

But its' obvious Amala just cost her her life.
I wish the eating of Amala and Ewedu in hospitals could be banned.

She won't have died if the cashier ate something light,
Like abacha and ugba.

Big amala will kill you and your family. U have no sympathy. Bastard
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by danilmo: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
IamGoke:

yeap yeap,

or rather,.joke with the bolded if u wont get served badly,,

Next wen u see a doctor, shout at him like any1 else wen.thwy need u and get him frustrated, d next patient suffers the frustration with negligence, shebi we warn dey do ourself ni,
oya na.

next wen doctor ask for increment of salary, shout and tell them to sit down , tell them they cant do anything nd keep reminding them of long time oath...

see, in medical school setting, medics are treated with special care so they can give out the best to the society with their gentle mind,

I remembered my HOD words abt us( u don't train medic student like tout, its toxic to d society),
go to any med school and see special care for urself
now wen they graduate, govt decide to treat them like tout, what else do u expect,,

woh , me self dey prepare to jet out to greener pasture where my worth will b valued and appreciated with better system..

I dont know how someone will b joking with health workers,
nawa for Nigerian self...
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
is there any nig govt institution or agency you will find diligent and dedicated personnel
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by IamGoke(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
danilmo:

yeap yeap,

Next wen u see a doctor, shout at him like any1 else wen.thwy need u and get him frustrated, d next patient suffers the frustration with negligence, shebi we warn dey do ourself ni,
oya na.

next wen doctor ask for increment of salary, shout and tell them to sit down , tell them they cant do anything nd keep reminding them of long time oath...

see, in medical school setting, medics are treated with special care so they can give out the best to the society with their gentle mind,

I remembered my HOD words abt us( u don't train medic student like tout, its toxic to d society),
now wen they graduate, govt decide to treat them like tout, what else do u expect,,

woh , me self dey prepare to jet out to greener pasture where my worth will b valued and appreciated with better system..

What I'm trying to say in essence is that taking only the health workers serious without consideration for the rest is just uncalled for!

All the government workers deserve the maximum attention they can get.... whether the Judiciary, Medical or Engineering to bring up a better Nigeria.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chai, she should have been rush to quality private hospital. Government hospitals are morgue. Rip fine girl.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by danilmo: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
IamGoke:

What I'm trying to say in essence is that taking only the health workers serious without consideration for the rest is just uncalled for!

All the government workers deserve the maximum attention they can get.... whether the Judiciary, Medical or Engineering to bring up a better Nigeria.

kk, I get,
u would av explained better b4
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
danilmo:

yeap yeap,

oya na.

wetin una study gan. Are u people God, some people didn't collect half of what u guys are collecting and they are fine, biko stop comparing urself with God.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
IamGoke:

no mind the idiot, he's still a student o, i wonder what he will do when is called to practice.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by danilmo: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
dancok:
wetin una study gan. Are u people God, some people didn't collect half of what u guys are collecting and they are fine, biko stop comparing urself with God.

1. u lack comprehension bro.
never said we are God.. patient should for once show sign of appreciation, not hatred wen doc ask for little increment..

generally is as if the society is against medic with what I read online, very bad..
am still in school but I know plenty calls I receive from loved and unloved once daily starting from my (yr2 days) about their health which I happily replied in good heart even wen am suppose to tell them to visit a clinic and pay some cash, I do it free as per say na we we,
I kept doing that cox of thier little appreciation of THANKS DOC.

2. u mean dsame person who studied a 4yrs course +1yr Nysc

A doctor studied for 6yrs + 1 yr housemanship training + 1 year Nysc = 8 yrs

finance nko??
FYI
My preclinical (yr 2 /yr 3 textbook alone can pay ur school fee in fed sch)
our school ffee is higher than any other in school,
but our salary should be equal bah.. Weldone sir

3. we no study anything, Go and study it bro,
av been aving classes from 8am-5pm daily throughout last week, weekend self , no rest.
this week is another marathon ahead , ,.with compulsory 6-7 hrs night reading daily, and this one is here yearning in his comfort say werin we study

biko, lemme hear word jor
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by bobochem: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cromcruach91:

You want to know why those countries that you want to run to have better public health facilities?

It is because the amount of money people pay in TAXES...sometimes as much as 50% of their income.

Plus...many of these countries are industrial countries...exporting a variety of industrial products.

Nigeria? Tax rate is between 0-24%, many people don't pay, hospital bills are kept very low. So, public facilities are in a mess because we cannot afford to keep up with the big countries.

Anyway...have fun abroad.
paying taxes is not the issue but selfishness and lack of empathy is our main problem in Africa.If you use all our salary as tax in dis country it will still get embezzle.Imagine a senator earning millions per month for duing nothing.Doctor and some other civil servants are earning meager income per month.African are too greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by optm(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
there's no doubt that health care needs funding; but without addressing the issue of fund misappropriation in these institutions, there will be no much impact still even when sufficient funds re made available. secondly, it's funny seeing people calling for an increment in taxation as a pragmatic approach in addressing d so called fund insufficiency problems facing public health institutions without considering economic realities in the country and the impact of such on the average Nigerian that receives a minimum wage of 18,000 naira in a country where d purchasing power of money is low ( re these persons expected to feed on grass because they want better health care?) I'm of the opinion that these institutions can be well funded by the govt and if funds made available were used judiciously, these hospitals would be in a better state than as it is. lastly, there's no excuse for not being empathic towards your patient as a health personnel but it's unfortunate we have many health professionals who chose to be there for the wrong reasons. Empathy is an integral part in rendering health care services . lI ve come across a thread here where a nairalander i presume to be a Med Dr termed patients as goats....it was shocking; now tel me if such wouldn't give cold shoulders in emergencies?. The reason many health professionals play god in public health institutions is cos they find themselves in a country where there re no mechanisms in place to hold accountable those who do not act in line with professionalism in d course of discharging their duty.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
danilmo:

never said we are God.. patient should for once show sign of appreciation, not hatred wen doc ask for little increment..

generally is as if the society is against medic with what I read online, very bad..
am still in school but I know plenty calls I receive from loved and unloved once daily starting from my (yr2 days) about their health which I happily replied in good heart even wen am suppose to tell them to visit a clinic and pay some cash, I do it free as per say na we we,

finance nko??
FYI

av been aving classes from 8am-5pm daily throughout last week, weekend self , no rest.
this week is another marathon ahead , ,.with compulsory 6-7 hrs night reading daily, and this one is here yearning in his comfort say werin we study

See i like ur profession and i always appreciate u guys because my immediate little sis is one and on Houseman ship now, but never the less, everything will pass away only God will remain, we should know that everything we do here on earth we are doing it for the sake of humanity and humanity alone, we should try left each other's hand no matter what, Never complain because many patients even have it all rough, pls humble yourself wherever u find yourself, we are all going to die one day regardless of our profession pity your patients they too didn't get it well enough.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by princejayboss: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you have lived a day in the western countries; one would understand why Nnamdi Kanu called the Nigerian entity a zoo
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by princejayboss: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
danilmo:

finance nko??
FYI

You should be ashamed of your sorry self; you studied medicine and so what? As if you knew what you read?

All this trash happens in Nigeria where is no law and where doctors are glorified; here being a doctor is a bad name and thing for you

I could remember slapping an idiot as you in Enugu when my dad was sick; I had to take him to India where he was treated

this is the reason why we should revisit our educational system
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by danilmo: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
dancok:
See i like ur profession and i always appreciate u guys because my immediate little sis is one and on Houseman ship now, but never the less, everything will pass away only God will remain, we should know that everything we do here on earth we are doing it for the sake of humanity and humanity alone, we should try left each other's hand no matter what, Never complain because many patients even have it all rough, pls humble yourself wherever u find yourself, we are all going to die one day regardless of our profession pity your patients they too didn't get it well enough.

I respect this, service to humanity , (that strong oath)..
If everybody esp leaders, politicians can hold on to this, we ll go a long way in all perspective.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by danilmo: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2018
princejayboss:

You should be ashamed of your sorry self; you studied medicine and so what? As if you knew what you read?

All this trash happens in Nigeria where is no law and where doctors are glorified; here being a doctor is a bad name and thing for you

I could remember slapping an idiot as you in Enugu when my dad was sick; I had to take him to India where he was treated

this is the reason why we should revisit our educational system

I don't know what I read ?? lolz, see this one o,

pls keep slapping Doctors
, be fast in doing that..
and also pls keep flying ur relative to india always,
what about the one that need oxygen, u fly him too?
In india, incase any doctor do u bad self,.slap him too over there..
u think ure doing me.. don't wana call u a fool o coz u fit senior me for age like that..

after slapping d doctor,
then d next patient will come and u think the doctor will b happy to work as expected,

u are one of the nuisance causing nija problem self...

this same thing happened to my doc brother ,.he was attending to an emergency victim although he was suppose to monitor a patient that morning, but he just have to attend to an emergency(a patient who was a victim of hit and run driver ,.bleeding profusely and almost giving up the ghost) meanwhile my doc bro was suppose to attrend/monitor an admitted patient already recovering, but situation of emergency took him off, relative of that recovering patient hav to giv my bro a sounding slap for leaving his brother..

My bro joy that day was that he was able to save d life of that accident victim..(a little promising boy he said)..

pls keep slapping..
let the next patient suffer it..

me av promised myself to b a good doc, my christian life wont let me neglect a dying patient if I can still do something to save a life
the worst ll b for me to jet out of the country which am even working on...
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Amarabae:
Nurses, we don suffer.
Why are we blamed and called "witches" all the time?

I myself even as a health professional don't trust the Nigeria health system,
Very underfunded and backward.
I gave birth outside Nigeria.
I love my life Biko.

RIP to the young lady
The new boy?
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:02am On Mar 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
Welcome to Nigeria, where lawlessness and carelessness prevails, where health workers use patients as lab rats, where almost all hospitals are dilapidated or equipments are insufficient or not working, where money is valued over human life cry
why dem no go private hospital since dem sabi say uch na wash
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:03am On Mar 20, 2018
your lack of reading will cost you your life the way you are going
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We were not told what was actually wrong with the girl.

But its' obvious Amala just cost her her life.
I wish the eating of Amala and Ewedu in hospitals could be banned.

She won't have died if the cashier ate something light,
Like abacha and ugba.
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 20, 2018
danilmo:

I respect this, service to humanity , (that strong oath)..
If everybody esp leaders, politicians can hold on to this, we ll go a long way in all perspective.

that's it but unfortunately everybody can not including the politicians, we just have to make that decision personally, so we could be happy life after and our names will forever linger in the mind of people we did it for, an example Ben Carson though i don't know if dead or alive, is a surgeon with an heart of gold.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by apatheticme(f): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2018
stefanweeks:
Sorry for your loss.

Most hospitals in Nigeria are death traps and most hospital staffs are agents of death.

Please let no one die near this guy again,
The grammar is too much. My head hurts.

Ha! U badt gahn @ur closing statement.

@topic, until there is public outrage and the people revolt and stand up to the government and the rich to invest heavily in health, its unfortunate we're gonna have to keep writing epistles like this!

A country where president's son had accident, was flown out with air ambulance to another country, got world class care, then on returning back minister of health was on the airport tarmac to welcome him!! Dt was the point I gave up. I don't bother about naija again, there's no more hope. There was indeed a country.

Ask dt same minister when last he got to any Nigerian hospital, ask him when last his family was treated in any Nigerian hospital, I rest my case abeg!
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by apatheticme(f): 5:39am On Mar 20, 2018
famzynet:
My dear sorry for your loss. I found myself in your shoes about 3 weeks ago when I had to rush my relation to Nnewi teaching hospital,Anambra state. The truth is that there is nothing like emergency care in Nigerian teaching hospitals. Just pray that your case doesn't become emergency because if it does,your case is at God's mercy. The delay in accident and emergency is just sad. The protocol is much. Before one would stand in queue to make payment,a lot may go wrong. What is our national health insurance doing? NHIS is meant to cover for every citizen that presents as emergency so that the health workers can start attending to people who present in emergency without payment. But in Nigeria, the government nurse will ask you to go and pay for folder,you will stand in queue to buy every single thing the doctor needs to attend to your relation. Within 8hours , four people died in my presence while we were at the accident and emergency. Oxygen cylinders were limited for some who needed them. A doctor waits for ages before he gets result of tests that will enable him treat patient. How can acdident and emergency not have a functioning defibrillator for someone with cardiac arrest? When someone is about to die the doctors just come and press the chest. No Ambubag to resuscitate or give air. My relation had a stroke and would have benefited from one drug called "Alteplase" from what the CT scan doctor told us as he presented very early. Do you know that Nigerian teaching hospital does not have this drug that could have saved a stroke patient? I put a call to a doctor friend abroad and he was surprise how accident unit would not have such important drug used for heart attack and stroke patient. I lost my relation in the hospital.The Nigerian system has failed us. Our government don't care since they have the money to travel abroad. I pity people who shout "Sai Buhari" . Just pray you or your relation don't end in such condition where your life would have been saved if we have sane government. Our past leaders have also failed us. The doctors complained of being understaffed. It took the doctor more than 45 mins before he showed when my relation was eventually gasping to die. By the time he came,my relation had passed out. He said he was the only doctor covering two wards or so.

Our lawyers should also sit up. Doctors , nurses and teaching hospitals should be sued for medical negligence. A patient has much right abroad but in Niheria,health workers see themselves like god. I know our hospitals are under equipped but if lawyers should start sueing,maybe these government hospitals will sit up as pressure will be on the government to do what they ought to do.

Uve said it all. May God help us in this zoogeria!!!
Re: UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence by periphetes: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2018
ultron12345:
He is very silly, why blame doctors and staff for lack of equipment, or is it doctors that are to provide defribillators and ACs. He sounds like a pained and frustrated soul whose childhood dreams to become a doctor were crushed by JAMB. That's why he has shifted d government responsibility to the doctors, just to give them a bad name and pour out his frustrations, my advice to him, he should pick next years JAMB form and study hard.

Back to the matter on ground, Nigerians should understand that the government does not have the capacity to solely fund all our public hospitals. It's only in Nigeria that you see a hospital that doesn't make up to N20million a month, but will be paying salaries and expenses of N300million a month. It can never work. Nigerians must pay the real cost of healthcare, either indirectly by high taxes, or directly to the hospital or by insurance. When this is done, there will be enough money to fund the hospitals adequately. This also applies to the education sector and several other sectors.

Quality healthcare is expensive, Nigerians have to choose between cheap but low quality healthcare or high quality but expensive healthcare.

Please dont say that again, do you understand the pains of losing someone close? when you aware that a life could have been saved if proper attention was given to the patient on time.

He is right with his words, the doctors and nurses are known to be the primary care provider not the government. If truly we follow ethics of profession in this country, alot of results will be positive.

Please, how could you call yourself a professional doctor or nurse in an health institution. when you are actually aware you lack the basic equipment or tools needed to perform your duty correctly. That's why alot with human conscience jet out of this zoo to countries that there skills will be applaud by citizens and government.

Its a federal hospital for Chris sake, and should be the best and affordable health care provider in any country. The professionals arent loyal to there field or either they have got corrupt management siphoning needed funds to equip the hospital. As a professionals if truly they needed equipment and tools to work adequately in a government establishment. Why don't they declare publicly for people to see the government as the hindrance? But what we only hear in news is doctors and nurses salary and allowance delay payment protest ensued with strike.

If the citizens don't declare what they want with enforcement to the government. Millions will keep dying in our government health institutions which should not be. This is a big shame to the health professionals and Nation.

To the op, sorry for your lose I pray you find peace and comfort.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. / EXTERNAL HORDELEUM (chalazion Solution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.