Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

#bbnaija: See The Whatsapp Message That Predicted Tobi’s Strikes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: See The Whatsapp Message That Predicted Tobi’s Strikes (769 Views)

#bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Whatsapp Message That Predicted Tobi’s Strikes by olorijiblo: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
There’s a trending Whatsapp group message making rounds on Social Media.. and it’s content has us all confused.

Yesterday, during the Sunday Night Live Eviction Show, Housemate, Tobi was given two strikes.

Moments later, we get to see a group Whatsapp message of “Team Tobi Abuja”, where a user in a message posted at 5:56 PM before the eviction show, said and we quote “One of the organiser and sponsor is my boss. Tobi will be strike tomorrow evening in the live show for telling ANTO and LOLU to put CeeC on eviction.”

“The video will be played in the presence of everyone tomorrow”

more screenshot in the link below:
https://www..com/bbnaija-see-whatsapp-message-predicted-tobis-strikes/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: See The Whatsapp Message That Predicted Tobi’s Strikes by okk4sure: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Arrangeeeeeee o.Make dem continue to 'bobo' us!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Whatsapp Message That Predicted Tobi’s Strikes by millhouse: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
scam show

(1) (Reply)

Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” / This Movie Will Make You Fall In Love (very Romantic Movie) / Download Free Best New Movie - Everyday 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.