Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo (69601 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Munachi Abii Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
She definitely used some butt enlargement cream. She. Never really had ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by Dcholeric: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kraspo:
This a$$ reminds me of my escapades in Asaba during my service year. I will never forget how one Isoko girl gave her me from the back. This girl will do shakara up and down from morning till night and even provoke, but as soon as I succeed in laying my hands on her bosom and using my lips to experiment on her tips, she will melt and beg me to come inside. But then, I will leave her hanging. But on few occassions, if she is very lucky, I will unleash my Arabian sword and send her to the exodus of coital bliss

P.S. Always make them beg!
no time my brother ...
this are the kind of male species we need not those fucking ass lickers our fucking society is grooming .
na women go kill all the fucking weak men.

Na so one foolish pastor for my area go collect black eyes from his wife who is fifteen years younger everyday just to let him touch breast once a month.
I still they pray make the girl cut off his dick ...it will serve as an example to the other weaklings around that area.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by SaiPapa: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2018
omooba969:

Who considers south-south as modern,grin you guys are still of stone age. cool

Lol the guy is a troll. The lady went to Abuloma girls in PH and has been very much involved on the PH music scene. Tho now man r Lagos based I'd presume. And ya SS israzz as hell dawg.
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
chai, I swear, I still owe ds girl one last lashing wallahi. grin

Bobby lashley
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by Palmwinetapper: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

it's not jealousy jare! muna used to be the rave of the moment, even gaining some cred in the hip pop scene. but she lost her grip and now is nowhere to be found.
but this picture got ger 4000 Instagram liked
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Palmwinetapper:
but this picture got ger 4000 Instagram liked

na by Instagram like? no be dat one go resurrect her dead career jare
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by DivinelyBlessed: 3:46am On Mar 21, 2018
justscorchone:

Bobby lashley

Good day justscorchone.
I saw your topic ==> https://www.nairaland.com/3612006/need-smartwatch-pdf-capabilities where you were asking nairaland about a smartwatch with pdf capabilities.

You said you had a chinese smartwatch and someone suggested that you follow a link to learn how to make use of it.

How did it work for you??

Could you make use of the Chinese smartwatch??

What smartwatch can i get with pdf capabilities at a low price??

Thanks
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

Good day justscorchone.
I saw your topic ==> https://www.nairaland.com/3612006/need-smartwatch-pdf-capabilities where you were asking nairaland about a smartwatch with pdf capabilities.

You said you had a chinese smartwatch and someone suggested that you follow a link to learn how to make use of it.

How did it work for you??

Could you make use of the Chinese smartwatch??

What smartwatch can i get with pdf capabilities at a low price??

Thanks

I couldn't use the Chinese watch ,I forgot about the whole thing NL wasn't useful
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by Palmwinetapper: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

na by Instagram like? no be dat one go resurrect her dead career jare
her "dead" career? How?
Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Palmwinetapper:
her "dead" career? How?

you replied me after 3 months? Please go and sleep smiley

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo by XAUBulls: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
pzphoto:
Munachi Abii stunts in new sexy short revealing dress.

You like?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BggiVXJnbtx/?hl=en
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Sprays Money On Slay Queens (Photos) / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dozing Off At Work (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.