Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It (2379 Views)

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! / Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It. / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by bokunrawo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Let's see how vast Nairalanders are in the movie world, you say a line from a movie and see who can guess it, let me start with mine

"Manners Maketh Man"
Guess the movie the line was picked from

Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Gebbson007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
'they say you talk to fish'
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Gebbson007(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
op ... "Manners Maketh Man" ans : kings men
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by sparklezeee: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
"In my days young men don't live long enough to become grandpas "
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by bokunrawo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gebbson007:
op ... "Manners Maketh Man"
ans : kings men
Correct
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Gebbson007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
bokunrawo:
Correct

cheesy
bokunrawo:
Correct
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Homeboiy: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
My enemies enemy is my friend
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by prisiluv(f): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
"Never name a street dog,they'll follow you forever"
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by fairprincekenzy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse"
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by haylegbede1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gebbson007:
'they say you talk to fish'
Justice league
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by bokunrawo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
fairprincekenzy:
John Wick
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by hinohsend: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
fairprincekenzy:

Godfather

prisiluv:
"Never name a street dog,they'll follow you forever"

Coco

1 Like

Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by hinohsend: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
"Winston... tell them... Tell them all... Whoever comes, whoever it is... I'll kill them. I'll kill them all."
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Gebbson007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
haylegbede1:
Justice league
correct

1 Like

Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by haylegbede1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
hinohsend:
"Winston... tell them... Tell them all... Whoever comes, whoever it is... I'll kill them. I'll kill them all."

John wick chapter 2
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by haylegbede1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is my favorite:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

1 Like

Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by puffynana(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
haylegbede1:
This is my favorite:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Goodluck

The statement that killed him

Taken
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by haylegbede1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
puffynana:

Goodluck

Taken
correct
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2018
puffynana:

Goodluck
Taken
that movie was badass
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by Miggs(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
"I have a competition in me.I want no one else to succeed.I hate most people."
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by collins1895: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just when I thought I was out,they pull me back in
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by collins1895: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
If I could,I would have voted for Obama for a third term
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by OyeKelly(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
hinohsend:

na 'John Wick' big boss
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by cyberaddict: 5:16am On Mar 22, 2018
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by CsRockefeller(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
My enemies enemy is my friend

Fast and furious
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by CsRockefeller(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2018
"Boring is always best"
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by CsRockefeller(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Yepiee yay....motherfucker
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by stacyadams: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin u need people like me ,u need people like me so u can point ur fucking fingers and say thats the bad guy grin grin
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by haylegbede1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
CsRockefeller:
"Boring is always best"
Sounds like Hitmans bodyguard

1 Like

Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
"pastor you're here because you want to f. u. c. k me."
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by aoshi: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin u need people like me ,u need people like me so u can point ur fucking fingers and say thats the bad guy grin grin
Scarface. Make way for the bad guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? / Any Watchers Of Salem / LUCIFER Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.