Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To 360 Your Web Developer Brand - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To 360 Your Web Developer Brand (715 Views)

How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland? / Improve Your Web Skill In 2018 / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To 360 Your Web Developer Brand by alphanigerian(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
PHOTOGRAPHERS , BLOGGERS , ONLINE MARKETERS AND WEB DESIGNERS
You really need social media to 360 your Brand, especially web and graphic designers developing a strong social media presence leads to a variety of brand deals and works for business man e.t.c INDICATE SO THAT I PASS MY NUMBERS. OR chat me up on telegram. STILL UP FOR HIRE! 5 CLIENTS LEFT TO FILL MY SLOTS.

YOU BUILD YOUR DEVELOPER PORTFOLIO ON INSTAGRAM WITH THE SITES YOU DESIGNED YOU DONT NEED WEBSITES UNTILL YOU HAVE STARTED MAKING 50K +. READ DOWN BELOW.
Re: How To 360 Your Web Developer Brand by alphanigerian(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
ARE YOU LATE TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA PARTY?

I know how it feels to start a social media account from scratch, seeing 100 Followers or 14 Facebook page likes instantly dicourages you to even try, leaving you lazy to even put in effort into building.
We are in a an era where even your grand father is on facebook, An era where teenagers are socialmedia stars with 30,000+ followers especially on instagram.

SO HOW DO YOU STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
as a blog, personal brand or Business man ?

( you put in noting less than 72 hours a week to build, manage and strategize your social media accounts)

Because believe it or not (esp for established bloggers) 75% of their website traffic comes from social media. AND For Models, photographers, Upcoming artistes, graphic designers and online marketers. Building a very strong social media presence is very effective for you as a personal brand.

•THATS WHAT IM HERE FOR, TO HELP YOU..

I Was exposed to social media world at a very young age , i started using twitter at the age of 16 I'm 21 now i was managing my senior brothers twitter and Facebook pages for his Web designer profiles, he got alot of jobs especially from twitter in 3months. That was how I discovered my love for the social web.

•Currently I'm working with 3 Blogs, A Model and several online marketers:

*I teach the bloggers how to source content for their blogs and I'm managing their social media profiles linking them all to the blog for traffic.
*As for the models I'm helping them grow their accounts follower wise with the aim of getting them to 20,000+ followers in a year with awseome engagement.
*As For the Online marketers , Growing their profiles follower wise and Helping them with advertisements of products with influencers.

- I'M A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST AND CONSULTANT WITH 6YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. I HAVE THE NECESSARY TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO BUILD AND MANAGE SOCIALMEDIA ACCOUNTS EVEN WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING.
(BUSINESS NEVER SLEEPS) AND I TEACH BLOGGERS HOW TO SOURCE FRESH CONTENT FOR THEIR BLOGS.
(i have connections with female writers who can help in writing content for you ,If you're busy)

Contact me on telegram. Link in my profile

YOU CAN ALSO TALK ON THE PHONE WITH ME FOR FREE.

STATE YOUR PROBLEMS AND I'LL STRATEGIZE PLANS FOR YOU, WHICH YOU CAN IMPLEMENT BY YOURSELF OR CHOOSE TO HIRE ME.

[ I charge #1,500 - #5000 ] depending on :
* How many accounts / your followers goal
* Services rendered

( For Bloggers if you have been for 6months+ and you haven't passed the cap of 2,000 visitors daily. You need to step up your social media game. Content is king).

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ! STAY BLESSED.

(1) (Reply)

Drupal 8.2: The Minor Release With Some Major Improvements / Need An Arcgis Software Very, Very Urgently! / Fivemint Hosting: Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.