Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife (327 Views)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife by Fastworldlinkz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has spoken on the confession of his alleged mistress, Stephanie Otobo.

In a chat with Aledeh.com, Suleman said “All these shenanigans that snowballed into what they called scandal, I don’t have a scandal. I can’t have a scandal. Anybody could come up with any allegation, that is the backlash you get when you speak truth to power.

“As far as I am concerned that’s a monumental lie because nothing like that ever happened. If we are going to talk about it we will be here for the whole day. I woke up like every other person woke up to see the news.

“Some Nigerians never asked the question, how come they didn’t go to court because I went to court. They didn’t go to court because they had nothing to show.

“It was just a media trial to dent my reputation and when they discovered that wasn’t working, they began to bring up so many to make the people feel if he is not innocent here, he is innocent here, so it was all drama.

Full details... https://www.fastworldlink.com/2018/03/apostle-johnson-suleman-speaks-on.html?m=1

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife by Vinstel: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
The devil is a liar and a failure. The church is marching on

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Will Fight For You. / Rccg Lagos Province 61 Young Adults And Youths Praise Concert 2018 / Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.