Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Insurance Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Insurance Thread (418 Views)

Discover How Insurtech Is Changing The Insurance Industry / Possible Impact Of Coronavirus Epidemic On The Insurance Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insurance Thread by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all,
I'm opening a new thread which I want to dedicate to insurance. I have been gathering knowledge in the insurance field and I think I need to write a topic in it and simplify it.
I have found insurance to be a technical endeavour and it is quite difficult for laymen in the technicalities to decipher it.
This thread is to that purpose, to demystify the shadows surrounding insurance.
Welcome.
Re: The Insurance Thread by errhis(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
I will be waiting

Re: The Insurance Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Good thread!

Please I will like to know what it takes (cost especially) to apply for a general liability/slip & fall insurance? What is the possibility of getting this package for an infant SME?

For a service (not trade) enterprise, which would you recommend for an efficiency- and cost-sensitive person: slip and fall or professional indemnity?

Is cost based on company (employee) size?

Please ignore the terms, I learnt those in my recent study online, but unfortunately, I didn't get much insurance info on Nigeria so I have no idea how it works.
Re: The Insurance Thread by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Great one!

I will be very glad to learn from some one who have a first hand knowledge of this tactical subject. I have been earnestly looking for someone who can school me on this insurance stuff. I have been doing a self reading on Insurance, Stock Exchange, Bond and how Shares work in Nigeria.

OP, I hope you are going to cover those areas cos I will be most glad if you do.

**Grabs seat, sit down with a keen interest**
Re: The Insurance Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
@OP,

where are you sir?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Mtn Data Subcription / Urgent Need For Stock Brokers. / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.