Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (54528 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) by Segeshow: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
That's how in 2008 they wanted to post me to Jos north where the lingua franca is hausa. If you see the hospital' you wouldn't let your pet dog be treated there. They offered me official car, 3 bedroom apartment and a salary that would make even thhe Nysc director jealous. Ol boy I ran like I've never ran before, after studying for 6 freaking years, one illiterate almajiri will be the person to take my life? Nysc has outlived it's usefulness
Re: Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) by acenazt: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Emu4life:
Dont be a
Deluded F.0.0.L. Northern states dont do CULT
Thanks for the caution i assure you I'm more of a sane person than he who sees others as Deluded fools. Nothern states don't indulge in cultism but you guys associate butchering people with the north which had me wondering if bayelsa has suddenly shifted Geographically.
Re: Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
acenazt:
Is bayelsa now a northern or Fulani state??
have you forgotten that the oil in Bayelsa belongs to Jigawa?
Re: Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) by EbiK66: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
engrchykae:
have you forgotten that the oil in Bayelsa belongs to Jigawa?

Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing.
Re: Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
EbiK66:

Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing.
you sound too serious and in pain,
please i come to nairaland to have fun.
A senator from jigawa state once claimed in nta that the oil in bayelsa belong to jigawa state.
I was joking that if the oil of bayelsa belong to jigawa,its fair for the crisis of bayelsa to also belong to jigawa.
Don't take the problems of this country personal,its not worth it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.