Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash (721 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway Crash / 18 Die In Motor Accident In Jigawa (Graphic Photos) / Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by danieljessy: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eighteen persons reportedly died on Sunday in a multiple accident at the Alapako/Ogunmakin, Ogun State end of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The victims were travelling to Lagos from Ibadan, Oyo State, in a Mazda commercial bus, with the number plate, KJA 278 DS, when the vehicle had a head-on collision with a Ford Explorer Jeep, marked GGE 873 XU, which was coming from the opposite direction.

The Public Relations Officer, Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, said the accident was caused by wrongful overtaking.

He said, “The 18 passengers on the bus died. The driver of the commercial bus was trying to overtake another vehicle when the bus had a head-on collision with an oncoming Ford Explorer Jeep.”
http://punchng.com/18-die-in-lagos-ibadan-expressway-crash-trace/

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, seun,lalasticlala

Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by danieljessy: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
So I resumed at work today only for me to get the shock that you're one of the affected passengers cry.chai this one touch me.I could vividly remember all the plans you told me you had for this year.how you promise to teach me how to operate a husky machine,now you're no more.

Rest in peace to Mr temitope omonijo

There is nothing in this life cry cry
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Clementz0(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh God This Is So Pathetic,that Blood Sucking Road Again May God Presence Never Depart From Us All..RIP TO THE VICTIMS
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Allah ya kawo,allah us dauka

Ubangiji yesu Kristi
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by danieljessy: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clementz0:
Oh God This Is So Pathetic,that Blood Sucking Road Again May God Presence Never Depart From Us All..RIP TO THE VICTIMS
Same thing I heard from someone who was complaining about the road, said it has claimed lots of lives,na wa.but this one pain me cha,the man was returning to work from home.I last saw him on Saturday during work,never knew he'd b gone so soon.people just day cry for company
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Clementz0(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
danieljessy:
Same thing I heard from someone who was complaining about the road, said it has claimed lots of lives,na wa.but this one pain me cha,the man was returning to work from home.I last saw him on Saturday during work,never knew he'd b gone so soon.people just day cry for company
Am A Living Testimony Thank God For His Grace I Just Pray God Should Forgive Their Souls And Comfort Their Families.
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by danieljessy: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clementz0:
Am A Living Testimony Thank God For His Grace I Just Pray God Should Forgive Their Souls And Comfort Their Families.
Amen to your prayers bro.We should all give God glory for everyday we go home hale n hearty.

In a blink of an eye all your plans for this life is gone
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Adamkeyj(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2018
RIP to them
Re: 18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by AxceX(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
danieljessy:
So I resumed at work today only for me to get the shock that you're one of the affected passengers cry.chai this one touch me.I could vividly remember all the plans you told me you had for this year.how you promise to teach me how to operate a husky machine,now you're no more.

Rest in peace to Mr temitope omonijo

There is nothing in this life cry cry
Rip to the dead

(1) (Reply)

More Reports: At Least 54 Cars Burnt, 9 Bodies Recovered, Commuters Dead | WATCH / Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? / Luxembourg To Become First Country To Make All Public Transport Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.