Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen (27675 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by DailyNuella: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has sent a stern warning to Big Brother Naija housemate, CeeC following her fight with Nina in the kitchen moments ago.

The fight between Nina and CeeC ensued after CeeC referred to Nina and Bam Bam as cheats , this caused Nina to fume and go head to head with CeeC.

So the Snapchat king who's a huge fan of Nina's,  angered by the altercation between the two took to Instagram to make known his stance on the issue, referencing the fights between CeeC and ex love interest Tobi, he wrote:

"Madam bikonu mind urself in that house. U can have issues with everybody in that house. Pls leave my own @nina_ivy_ alone. Let your madness end with Tobi o else I will take up Nina fight"

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/19/bbnaija-let-your-madness-end-with-tobi-bobrisky-sends-stern-warning-to-ceec-over-nina/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by DailyNuella: 2:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Bob the builder

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by DailyNuella: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2018
DailyNuella:
Bob the builder
grin
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by chisomnunu: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2018
looking for attention as usual
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by id4sho(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
This attention Man.
NL, it's my birthday.
Show me some love

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Mimo1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bob watin concern you?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by simonlee(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
For a moment i thought we would enjoy a break from these BBN people this afternoon and then boom... bobrisky posts and NL mods are already competing on who will move it to FP

If i catch those people sponsoring this useless show eh... angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Chevronstaff: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nairaland and BBnaija news sha...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by simonlee(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mimo1:
Ghhg
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by emmyid(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
U
chisomnunu:
looking for attention as usual

This CeeC sef don tire me. Whic attention na brother, shebi him post him thing for his snap chat like everyone will do, bloggers carry themselves go copy am? Did he asked dem to?

Note- I'm not a Bobrisky fan, I just hate the fact that Nigerians are quick to call everyone an attention seeker!!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Jh0wsef(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
emmyid:
U

This CeeC sef don tire me. Whic attention na brother, shebi him post him thing for his snap chat like everyone will do, bloggers carry themselves go copy am? """Did he asked dem to?"""

Note- I'm not a Bobrisky fan, I just hate the fact that Nigerians are quick to call everyone an attention seeker!!!

14 Likes

id4sho:
d
wink President, space bookers association of Nairaland (Nairaland)

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Queenserah26(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
We don hear... Next
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Ellabae(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cee C too like trouble

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by merits(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
w
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Psalm45(f): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cee-c hope u don hear. Barbie has spoken lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by tofolo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
DailyNuella:
Bob the builder
Can we fix it? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by 2shur: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
thread for homos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by cecymiammy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Stupid fe-male

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Soljaboi44(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
BUT CECE IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL ALWAYS QUARRELING WITH EVERYBODY.I PITY WHO SHE WILL MARRY grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
tofolo:
Can we fix it? cheesy
yes we can
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by kingPhidel(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
K
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Nathan2016: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bloggers and long stories. ..mtchewww.. . Just say what she wrote , abi na he
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Jnryomi: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
A sister of mine needs your vote to make it in the beauty academy. Miss hotlegs and photogenic.
Please follow the page and then like her picture and comment.
Tag your friends to like it too and tag other people. It won't take much of your time.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgezEzWBVpd/
Thanks for the support. ��❤� �
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by DollarAngel(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by SamgoldBaba: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
id4sho:
This attention Man. NL, it's my birthday. Show me some love
Happy birthday to you, long life and prosperity Hip! Hip!! Hip!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by SamgoldBaba: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
id4sho:
This attention Man. NL, it's my birthday. Show me some love
Happy birthday to you, wishing you long life and prosperity Hip! Hip!! Hip!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Willexmania(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
DailyNuella:
Bob the builder
Lol....so ya still watching cartoon.... ?
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by deebrain(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
DailyNuella:
Bob the builder
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Mompha Shames 'Beggar' Charity Nnaji For Calling Him 'Stingy Goat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.