Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) (1216 Views)

'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Moi-moi and garri

I can guess that most of you Don't try this food at home,office or even business.

God bless those that try this hustling food cheesy cheesy cheesy

To those that never try I pray he give una the spirit of understanding. cry cry cry

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
This Ur moimoi sef....no be small thing ooo...e look like dem pour palm oil with water on top cabbages....when dem start to dey cook am inside plastic plate sef

1 Like

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
habsydiamond:
This Ur moimoi sef....no be small thing ooo...e look like dem pour palm oil with water on top cabbages....when dem start to dey cook am inside plastic plate sef

Who tell you or na that type your wife da cook for you
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Israeljones(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
This ur moi-moi has no salt and maggi

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Gebbson007(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
correct hustler food... the combo they full belle ..

1 Like

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Adukey(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
moi moi with garri is bae.The moi moi looks undone tho.
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adukey:
moi moi with garri is bae.The moi moi looks undone tho.

You follow me eat am.
Make the woman way sell this to me no vex for you ooh

1 Like

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:

Who tell you or na that type your wife da cook for you
lolzzz

1 Like

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
'RISE your hand' or 'RAISE your hand'
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
'RISE your hand' or 'RAISE your hand'
thanks
Was so fast in typing
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Papiikush: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Your moi moi looks like a battle happened between the palm oil and the rest of the ingredients
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Papiikush:
Your moi moi looks like a battle happened between the palm oil and the rest of the ingredients
hahhahaha
you need to show me your cooking power
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Disgusting, as usual.
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Papiikush: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:
hahhahaha
you need to show me your cooking power

Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Disgusting, as usual.
which one be "as usual"
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Papiikush:

see how you take expose yourself
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Lonestar124: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
I can't eat cold moimoi talk more of drinking garri with it.

Enjoy your hustling food bro
Re: If You Try This Type Of Food Raise Your Hands-(pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lonestar124:
I can't eat cold moimoi talk more of drinking garri with it.

Enjoy your hustling food bro

(1) (Reply)

Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) / How To Be Happy Without A Woman / I'm Interested In Making My Own Sex Video - Speed Darlington (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.