Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover (50421 Views)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Snails: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
girl that was looking for escape route out spinster. and she got it 1st time of asking. congrats to her jare. . . so the man wan spoil runs for by asking her to terminate the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by kullozone(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Trust bloggers to add Maggi salt and pepper to the gist.
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by domiquezdundee: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
But I have seen this movie before... what is the name again.. em sorry I think it is "don't give a fu*k"
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
The urge to release Dopamine in our brain is the cause of many disasters.
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Gospeljamie(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Unprotected Sex Outside Wedlock? Stupidity Of The Highest Order! Better Thank Your Star It's Just Pregnancy, & Not One Of These Incurable Ailments Which You Might Have Probably Inflicted Your Family As Well Before You Get To Know. (Please Verify Your News, No Fiction)
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Wasky101: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
You made a baby without his consent, so why disturbe him after. Making a baby should be consentual.
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2018
That's a movie
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by collitexnaira(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Imagine the headline imagine the story...

Nairaland will advertise iphone to you, only for you to unwrap it and find techno
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by justmi1: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
I stopped reading the moment I saw "PM EXPRESS" and Ejigbo...
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Yoruba demons chunking out bastards here and there like akara
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Funkybabee(f): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Kudos to his wife and he must do his duty ti ori re o ba fe daru..... Nice way to deal with stupid man
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by noziz(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2018
this one way Jimoh first wife no talk anything so, hope sey she no go eventually poison Jimoh? fear women o!!!
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Is there still HIV/AIDS? Ayam not understanding. Met a girl on the road, took her to a hotel and have UNPROTECTED sx with her, SMH
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by introvertedsoul: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2018
CYRIACUS ON THE BEAT!!!!
CHAI!! AI!! UNU GE GBUM MADU LE!!!
*SNARE ROLL*

Verse1: Jimoh Afonja

Verse2: Ola Laspotech Afoonja

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by ADRIAN88(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Jimoh! Whenever Laspotech babes say hi.

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by 2shur: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2018
jimoh
aka friday
afonjas can like direct skin to skin wit end result as street urchins and abandoned children who turn out to be desperate noob ritualists
imagine the statement that he wasnt ready and financially capable to take care of two wives.
what nonsense
den y did u cum in her
ode

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by thunderbabs: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2018
I hail the first wife for being so calm about the issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by olabisimichael: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Jimoh my guy!

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin Mr Cyracus izuekwe ... our man grin cheesy

gringringringringrin That name dey burst my brain
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by BabaAgba79(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
this should serve as a lesson to other olojukokoro men who are not satisfied with one wife ......

and to the lazy girls who gallivant around with men for money...its the era of spend and bend... abi its Jupiter or mars you living?
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
Jimoh na sharp guy
See as cyracus explain am like say he followed them to the hotel

Abeg no kill me with laff , Cyriacus na our man
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Emimaeyor(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Ola is a bad girl. so somebody cannot have a one day stand again abi? She just decided to ruin Jimoh's Marriage.

Well just passing by

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by HausaOverlord: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
I swear I saw the word romp like 6 thousand times in this post, op wetin be ur prob with romp
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Olalan:
The man enter one chance, funny reaction from the first wife but the second wife should watch he back as the first wife isn't really happy
Be like you done watch the part 2
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by justlikedat: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Where is the trap?
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by biggy26: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Ejigbo is now d Zimbabwe of Nigeria, every weird thing happens there.
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by talk2percy(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin...Oga Cyracus why all these ur kinda stories dem no dey pass Ejigbo ni Weldon oh...ekucheee..nnooo...dalu oo
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by histemple: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
Mr Cyracus izuekwe ... our man grin cheesy

Lol. The guy is unbelievable. All his stories are nearly the same and it must happen at Ejigbo.
Re: Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover by nwajagu: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
The wife is just too nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage / My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.