Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' (1293 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by CastedAyo: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter with the handle @babatundeCASH shared story of his friend who couldn't hide his joy after securing his American visa.

According to him, his friend called him and started crying saying "Babatunde, I've Escaped, I've Escaped".

Nigerians, isn't it sad that some young Nigerians also desire to escape?

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-narrates-friend-got-american-visa-started-crying-says-ive-escaped.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Iseoluwani: 5:00am On Mar 20, 2018
To leave Nigeria means u have escaped

Kontinue.. I don't know when Nigeria became hell kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Nutase: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2018
Escaped to where?? A land of murderers and serial killers, mass shootings, Racism etc.

I sorry for the guy. His problems have just started.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by escodotman: 5:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Escaped from the sh1t hole nah

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Homeboiy: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2018
I don't blame him embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 20, 2018
escodotman:
Escaped from the sh1t hole nah
He has really ESCAPED, but he needs to work towards getting his papers in the US swiftly.
That will secure his stay, permanently.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by libertyfather(m): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2018
Many more escape ahead... Mr escaper

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Nutase:
Escaped to where?? A land of murderers and serial killers, mass shootings, Racism etc.

I sorry for the guy. His problems have just started.

There are 50 states in USA and Nigeria is just as big as Texas, one out of the 50 states. The Government is doing a perfect work considering their size. Imagine Nigeria as big as that, by now Nigeria will be in a permanent state of emergency. Millions of people are trying to troop into the US every year because that is the dream land and most of them are desperate people like this bros up there that cried he has escape. When you have desperate people trooping into a country, what do you expect? Crime!
My brother when I first stepped my leg into New York metropolis, I really cried. That's when you will know that you're really come from a shithole. Chai!
I was also opportuned to travel to Austria, courtesy of a family member, I thought I was in heaven. Lagos and Abuja na village for where obodo onyinbo dey..na wa o.. The kan hatred you go get for your country when you travel out to the US no be small.

10 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by akunjohn(m): 6:32am On Mar 20, 2018
I don't really blame him, Nigeria is really a shithole. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by cassidy1996(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2018
I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2018
who wouldn't cry.its like spending the last 20 years of Ur life in pkotokiri maximum prison,and Been set free.those who knows pkotokiri can relate,its worst than kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Queenext: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
He has truly escaped.

A cousin described America and Nigeria, as day and night.

I haven't gone,but if I do,that will be last day on Africa soil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by Bism(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2018
when abroad you have a well map out plan of where your life is heading to. From high school your career trajectory is determine by you because of spoil for choice. You get married, have a home and plan for retirement. Criticise government if they do not follow the part of national interest. Here in Nigeria if you are not lucky, you manage to get a job of 50 k with a saving of 5-10k from it monthly if not overwhelm by family demands and high profile environment. Being unable to choose your career path and hope on destine to lead you. Settle for a woman to call you because of society pressure instead of sole mate love and work fot each other. The list is endless. It is because of these happentance in Nigeria that tough immigration law are made to avoid their own society to be plung into perpetual misery.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by 2O17: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by marsoden: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Queenext:
He has truly escaped.

A cousin described America and Nigeria, as day and night.

I haven't gone,but if I do,that will be last day on Africa soil.

Don't curse yourself Lady. You'll still come back to YOUR home.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by sunkieisland(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
I live presently in an African country with my family. Its not better than Nigeria but certain amenities are readily available, like Electricity and Water.

Few weeks ago, I came to Nigeria with my family for a family function and we lodged in guest house, my wife was consoling me that the guest house wasn't all bad as they gave us light via a generating set ( that didn't work for almost two hours in the night and was off before 6 am), my wife was like at least we slept well because of electricity to power the fans.

If you're looking for a sh*th*le, Naija is definitely one

We should blame our leaders for getting us to this point, but blame ourselves all for remaining in the rot.....

#JustSaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by obonujoker(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2018
After voting Buhari, dem all be running away... Awon akpa....
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' by CuriousMynd: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled / Airline To Naija / Obtaining A Nigerian Tourist Visa For My Swiss Spouse - London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.