Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Have You Use Starways Global Link Enterprise Tell Us Your Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Use Starways Global Link Enterprise Tell Us Your Experience (875 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Ide Global Link Alluminium Still On Valentine Promo For Old And New Customers / Ide Global Link Ltd (alluminium Division) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Use Starways Global Link Enterprise Tell Us Your Experience by talk214: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello Friends,
Please if you have used Starways Global Link Enterprise before, tell us your experience. NBC are doing Rubbish this days.

Please, let us know if they serve you better. Thanks
Re: Have You Use Starways Global Link Enterprise Tell Us Your Experience by TisteAndii: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
talk214:
Hello Friends,
Please if you have used Starways Global Link Enterprise before, tell us your experience. NBC are doing Rubbish this days.

Please, let us know if they serve you better. Thanks

These guys are terrible and don't give a crap about their customers. I tried them out recently, ordered and paid for some clothes through them that were really important to me and when it got to time to deliver to my location in Abuja, they just kept silent refusing to answer my messages and texts. I thought maybe they'd already sent the package and would inform me when it got to abuja. It wasn't until I called them that their idiot rep in Lagos said that I should have paid the China-Lagos shipping fee first before they can deliver to Abuja. I was so mad. Something they could have told me since and I'd have sent the money within minutes, the buggers just kept silent. They yelled at me and refused to accept that they were at fault, or to apologize and find a way to get the package to me. And this was just 2 days before I was to travel with those clothes so there was no way they could get to me in time now. I just told them to f*ck off with the stuff. Would've been better for me if they'd been regular scam artists and stolen my money from the get-go, at least those guys wouldn't have wasted my time, making me wait for something that would never show.

Bottom line, DO NOT use these guys, go for Chrisvicmall instead. At least they have a website and a process, I've been using them for 2 years now for electronic components and they've never bleeped me over like this. Their site also seems a lot better than it used to be, better support and all.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins Available For Sale / I Need Tips On Online Importation / I Need Names Of Recharge Card E-pin Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.