Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! (1079 Views)

Corrupt The Wish! (**hella Funny**) / Make A Wish For The Person Above You / "I Wish" Game (what do you wish?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by nike4luv(f): 11:27am On May 03, 2010
Order Frrom above! cheesy Wish your wishes and the elders fulfil the best 10 cheesy

I wish my motivation factor was above -1 undecided
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 03, 2010
I do not understand, can you explain a bit futher? wink
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by nike4luv(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2010
just wish your wihes jere madam!

i wish i could get some work done asap embarassed
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 03, 2010
I wish my life would rewind back two years
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2010
I wish i win d lottery mehn am tired of all dis wait for break tru jare

mami u gud ? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by nike4luv(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2010
iya ooo, iya oshoromoniga!! am great bbe tongue

i wish the traffic clears or i might have to fly!
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by SeanT21(f): 8:04pm On May 06, 2010
I wish I will start going to church more often and get deeper into God words.
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by nike4luv(f): 12:02am On May 07, 2010
SeanT21:

I wish I will start going to church more often and get deeper into God words.
totally second you my dear!

I wish i could just remember all!
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by Phate07(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2010

I just wish that tomorrow will never come.
Re: The Wish Game (what Do You Wish For) Remix! by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
I wish i'l just wake up and realise that today was just a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders; How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have So Far? / Any Mathematician In The House: Try Solvin This; / √letter - Root Letter - Torrent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.