Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Islamic Short Stories - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Islamic Short Stories (13825 Views)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Episode 2

On leaving rukaiya’s place I went straight to the masjid I sat outside the masjid confused, how can Aisha be from a poor family, a sister I see with expensive clothes everyday when she comes to school ,a sister who comes to school with an expensive ride, hmm! I sighed I went home.

When I got home I told my mum about it, I said to her oh mum something is bordering me and she said “my dearest Abduljaleel what could be bordering you?”

So I told her about the incident with Aisha and she said to me “meet her again, ask her and I believe INN SHA ALLAH she will tell you the truth.”I thanked my mum and went to bed.

The next day was Friday, I was at school early as usual, I was waiting for Aisha, her ride arrived and she was with Ameerah the spoiled brat, Ameerah said to her “Ya Aisha I will see you later in the day INN SHA ALLAH” and she left for our department.

“Salamualeiki Aisha” I said to her and she replied “waaleikasalam Abduljaleel, good morning and how are you?” she asked me.

“Alhamdulillah” I replied to her. “Aisha can you tell me your reason today”

She said “INN SHA ALLAH I will, but first I need to go to the masjid to change my wears wait for me at the garden I will join you there soon INN SHA ALLAH.” I said “OK” and left for the garden.

After changing she came, “salamualeika” a voice said it was Aisha in tears again,

“Aisha why are you in tears again, does my question hurt you?, if it does I won’t ask you this question again” I said to her.

she said “no brother your question doesn’t hurt me, let me tell you the reason why I change into casual wears each time I come to school. Abduljaleel she said to me, I once had a sweet grandmother.

“My grandma was so rich, she was so rich that all her children lacked nothing ,my father Alhaji Abubakar was her last child. Any time I visit grandma she was always on casual wears, even when she was going out. One day I decided to ask grandma despite been rich why she always wore casual wears and behaves like a poor person.

I was so eager to hear her reason, So, I asked her, “what did you grandma say?” Then Aisha replied to me in tears, “grandma said my dear child, when I was a young lady like you, I was so famous because of the wealth of my parent, but one day on my way to school, I saw a young lady of my age wearing tattered clothes with a plate of begging in her hand, she was there but she was not actually begging, while I was looking at her I got carried away and spat on her, then she said to me, how could you do this to me and I began to apologize to her but she didn’t answer me, so I left. while I was walking I went into a garden and I sat there that same lady was at the garden I didn’t notice her ,she was looking so elegant and beautiful this time, I didn’t recognize her at first. “Salamualeiki” she said to me, “waaleikisalam” I replied, may I sit with you she said to me and I said to her “of course why not”. When she sat down she said to me “sister do you remember me? and I said to her, “no, I don’t.” then she showed me the tattered clothes and plate I saw her with.

Grandma was so surprised to see that that same lady could look this elegant, “I am so sorry about the spiting” grandma said,

”It’s ok, but I hope you don’t do that to another person no matter how they are dressed” she said and grandma replied “INN SHA ALLAH such won’t repeat itself”

“My name is Maryam” the lady said and grandma said to the lady “my name is fareedah.”

“sister marya­m may I ask a question please” grandma said.

“Of course you can and I pray I have the answer to your question” said maryam.

“INN SHA ALLAH you will” grandma said.

“OK then ask” maryam said.

“if you have such expensive and nice clothes why did you wear such tattered clothes?” asked grandma.

Maryam sighed, “hmm!”

“Do you know what she said to grandma” Aisha asked me and I said “tell me Aisha what did maryam say to your grandma?”

Aisha said “Ok, I will tell you. Maryam said to grandma, “I dress like this to remember death, I know that if I keep on living in luxury I will forget about my grave, so dressing like this makes me remember that even when I die I won’t be buried with such wears so for me to remember death I test the life of the poor, A poor man never forgets death even when he is eating, because they have not time for luxury.”

Grandma was so…
to be continued.

Episode 3: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/13/surprise-in-the-garden-islamic-love-story-ep-3/

3 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by heryoub22(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ma-Sha-Allah. Kullu-nafsin-zaikatul-maut. Allahu Akbar. Keep it up bro. Allah's khair now and always

2 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Episode 3

Grandma was so perplexed she also had forgotten that death existed. She apologized to Maryam again and they both parted ways .Grandma said immediately she got home she gave out all her expensive wears and bought casual once. When grandma told me all this, I didn’t care until when grandma died, when she died she was not buried with anything, she was buried with a white cloth.

Aisha was still in tears ,you see Abduljaleel that is my first reason for wearing casual wears, the second reason is because of my friends ,the friends I keep in school are all from poor homes, I want them to feel as if I am one of them ,I want them to know that I feel their thirst and famine, when they don’t have money for handout I pretend as if I don’t have also, I buy when they buy theirs, Money is not everything, with my friends I always remember that this world is nothing without love and people to care for/

This time around I looked at Aisha’s face, she had stopped crying.

“What a story” I said.

“Yes quit a story” she replied.

“But why does Ameerah show herself off” I asked.

“Ameerah is a nice girl, she cares a lot for people at times she helps me out by buying the handouts for my friends to avoid delay” said Aisha.

“OK Aisha jazakillahukhairan for the story”

“waaiyaaka” said Aisha.

“Alright I have class now” I said.

“Alright brother I will see you around INN SHA ALLAH”

We both parted ways. On my arrival to the department, I saw Ameerah sitting alone, and decided to talk to her before the arrival of their lecturer.

“Salamualeik­i, May I please talk to you” I asked.

“Of course you can talk to me” replied Ameerah.

“Masha Allah, Ameerah why are you a snub” I inquired.

She looked at me with that ‘I will give this boy a hot slap’ eyes, but she didn’t say anything.

“Why such kind of question” Ameerah finally asked.

“I just want to know.” I replied.

“OK I will tell you. in a world filled with different kind of humans whom you can’t open their hearts and mind to see what they hold in, is it not better you behave like a stranger to them?”

I looked at her and nod my head.

she continued , “I am not a perfect being but I don’t like people judging me, so I keep a low profile and act like a spoiled brat so no one offends me and I offend no one.”

I could­n’t say anything but finally I spoke, “but Ameerah, people will misjudge you no matter what, they won’t see things the way you do, may I advice you” she said yes, then I said to her, “be yourself, be who you want Allah (s w t) to see and let the humans see you that way”

she looked at me with the eyes of ‘what has gotten into this boy’ and finally she said ok, she will be herself IN SHA ALLAH, and thanked me, and just then their lecturer came in.

I­ left for his seat. After the lecture, it was time for Zuhr prayer, I was on my way to the masjid, so was Ameerah and then I said to her, “can we walk to the masjid together?” she said not a problem and so we did.

when she got to the corner of the masjid lead, she took another lead and went inside the female masjid, after Zuhr prayer, it was time for our Biology lecture and they both went for it, after the lecture it was time to go home, I went home and so did Aisha and Ameerah.

When I got home, I gisted mummy, “Ummah, Ai­sha has given me a reason for her changes”

“Masha Allah” said ummah.

“But something else is in my mind, she has a sister called Ameerah, Ameerah on the inside is kind hearted but on the outside she is something else, but today I advised her to be who she wants Allah (s w t) to be proud of.

“Masha Allah my son you did well”

The next day was Saturday, my brother was returning home that day from Gombe state, we were were making preparation for his return.

“salamualeikum”­ a voice said.

“waaleikasalam” I replie­d. It was my brother Habeeb,

“Come in dear” said ummah. “You are welcome,how was you trip?” she asked.

“Alhamdulillah” Habeeb ­replied

“Go in take your bath and come for lunch”

Aisha and Ameerah were busy with their books, Aisha was reading a novel and Ameerah was solving a chemistry question.

“Let’s go and make lunch for Abi and ummi” said Aisha.

“You please go ahead I will join you in the kitchen soon” said Ameerah.

“OK then”

Lunch was ready on the dining table Alhaji Abubakar and his family were eating. In the process of eating Alhaji Abubakar cleared…
to be continued.

Episode 4: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/14/surprise-in-the-garden-islamic-love-story-ep-4/
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Episode 4

Lunch was ready on the dining table Alhaji Abubakar and his family were eating. In the process of eating Alhaji Abubakar cleared his throat, “Aisha, Ameerah”­ he called his daughters.

“Na’am” they both replied.

“Please lend me your ears while you are eating”

“OK Abi.” They both chorused.

“Now that you are in your final year of schooling, I would like you both to get married immediately after your school, if Allah (s w t) wills it.”

“OK Abi” both girls replied.

After lunch they did the dishes and went back to their rooms.

I was in my room, when Habeeb came in.

“What has my younger brother been up to during my absence” he asked.”

“Well nothing much Ya Habeeb” I replied.

“Tell me the truth”

“Ok I will tell you something interesting. I met two sister recently Aisha and Ameerah, both of them are different and unique in their own ways”

“Really?” he asked “tell me more” Habeeb said.

I told Habeeb everything that happen between Aisha, Ameerah and I.

“That quit a story” he said. “I am so tired, I need to sleep”

“OK go to bed we will talk more tomorrow INN SHA ALLAH.”

ONE MONTH later
Abduljaleel, went to meet Aisha.

“Salamualeiki Aisha”

“waaleikasalam,­ Abduljaleel, please sit down” said Aisha.

Abduljaleel sat down and he began, “Aisha I would like to come see your parents, I want to marry Ameerah”

Aisha was surprised tears filled her eyes, she was in love with him and he was in love with his sister, what would she do and then she summoned the courage and gave him the address of her home.

Aisha was crying when Ameerah came to met her.

“Why are you crying ya Aisha?”

“Am in love with Abduljaleel but he loves you”

“What did you just say” asked Ameerah.

“I said Abduljaleel is in love with you, but he never said such to me”

“If you love him so much, when he proposes to me I will decline him INN SHA ALLAH” said Ameerah.

“Will you do that for my sake asked Aisha”

“Of course I will” said Ameera.

“jazakillahuk­hairan Ameerah you are the best” Aisha said.

Ameerah was sitting in the garden when Abduljaleel came to met her, she was thinking about Abduljaleel.

“Salamual­eiki”

“waaleikasalam,m­ay I sit with you?” asked Abduljaleel.

“Bismilla­h” said Aisha and he sat down.

“Ameerah i have something to say to you” said Abduljaleel.

“You can say” it said Ameerah.

“Please permit me to meet your parents I want to marry you

“You want to marry me?” asked Ameerah “do you really want to marry me?”

“Yes I want to marry you INN SHA ALLAH,what do you say about my proposal will you accept it.

Tears filled Ameerah’s eyes and she said, “am going to be honest with you Abduljaleel, I love you too and I would love to marry you but Aisha is in love with you, she had tears in her eyes this morning when she was confessing her love for you to me, she was crying a lot, I can’t do this to her, I can’t marry the love of her life.

Abduljaleel was about to say something when she told him to keep mute and he did and then she said to him pleas go to my house with Aisha’s proposal and he said OK.

Abduljaleel and his brother Habeeb went to Alhaji Abubakar’s house with the proposal of…
to be continued.
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Final Episode

Abduljaleel and his brother Habeeb went to Alhaji Abubakar’s house with the proposal of one of his daughters.

“Salamualeikum”

“waalei­kumsalam”

“Good afternoon Abbah” said both men.

“Good afternoon sons” said Alhaji Abubakar.

“Please come in and have your sits”

“Thank you Abbah” said the men.

“Aisha!” Alhaji Abubakar called out “please bring some refreshment for our guests”

“na’am Abbah said Aisha.

After Aisha had brought the refreshment, she kept them on the table and went back to her room. “Ameerah! Ameerah!” ­Aisha called, “where are you?”

“I am right here” said Ameerah.

“I think Abduljaleel has come with my proposal”

“Really?” asked­ Ameerah.

“Yes” said Aisha.

“I am happy for you” said Ameerah

“Thank you sister” said Aisha.

After much talking from Abduljaleel and Habeeb to Alhaji Abubakar, Alhaji Abubakar called out his two daughters, and he said to them, “this is Abduljaleel and he has come with a proposal for one of you”

“ok Abbah” said the girls with much bashfulness on their faces

Then Alhaji Abubakar asked Abduljaleel, which of his daughter he wants to marry.
“Abbah, I want to marry Aisha” said Abduljaleel

“Me?” asked Aisha.

Aisha was so happy. Ameerah, Habeeb­ and Abduljaleel began to laugh at Aisha as they saw her crying tears of joy.

“Why are you all laughing?” Aisha asked.

“Well it’s because you love me so much” said Abduljaleel.

“I have been in love with you since the first day I set my eyes on you but I was scared you might not love me back so I met Ameerah and confess my love for you to her” said Abduljaleel. “I met Ameerah and told her what I felt for you and my fear of you not accepting me, so Ameerah came up with the plan of me meeting you and confessing my love for Ameerah to you. That day when you where confessing your love for me to Ameerah, I was behind both of you, and I heard everything and when Ameerah realised you were at the back of the garden she called me to the garden to conclude the whole plan and we did, am so happy you love me Aisha” said Abduljaleel.

“Now I can get both of my daughters married on the same day” said Alhaji Abubakar.

“Abbah, Ameer­ah has a fiance too?” asked Aisha with a surprised tune.

“Yes she does and he is the young man standing next to Abduljaleel”

“Habeeb is her fiancé?” she asked

“Yes, Aisha I am marrying Ameerah and my cute brother is marrying you.”

The parents of both children met, the date of the wedding was fixed, they both got married and lived happily ever after, till date they are still happy.

THE END

A person who has the heart that fears and remembers Allah (s w t) is better than a person who owns multinational companies without the fear and remembrance of Allah (s w t) in his heart.
One with Allah(s w t) is majority.

3 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
The next Story is titled "FORGIVE ME" start reading here http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/17/forgive-me/
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by heryoub22(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nice quote bro. JazakhAllahu-khair. May Allah continue to guide you and all of us all. Aameen

3 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
FORGIVE ME (A STORY)

Episode 1

“Now that you are about to get married, you must be faithful and submissive to your husband, respect him and shower him with lots of care, a key to a good home lies in the hands of a woman” Halira’s mother advised her.

“Inn shaa Allah,Ummuh, I have heard you” she replied back.

“May Allah(s w t) put barakah in your home”

“Ameen” everyone at the wedding chorused”

Halira was taken to her husband house; it was a blessed day and night for herself and her husband Naheem.
Marriage life was peaceful and enjoyable for the both of them. Naheem goes out to work and comes home very early, Halira goes to her teaching school and returns home early to prepare meal and herself for her husband.

Two weeks later

“What else am i looking for in a woman that my wife does not possess?”Naheem said rhetorically to his friends Umar, Yusuf and Abdullah, in their gathering discussion. “I wonder why men still look out when they have beautiful wives at home” he added.
“And I pray you don’t be like one of those men” Abdullah prayed for him and everyone chorused with Ameen.
In the process of their discussion, Halira called her husband to confirm what he would like to have for dinner and he gladly told her, both love birds spent some romantic time on the phone talking, when they were through his friends were smiling at him.

“Allah ya barku tare, Ameen” Umar prayed
“Ameen” he replied.
“I have to get going, Halira is waiting for me” he said to his friend.

“Send our regards to her” Yusuf said to him with a smirk on his face.

“Inn shaa Allah, I will” he replied not minding the smirk on his friend’s face.

Naheem left his friends and headed straight home. On his way home, he decided to buy her some stuff, so, he branched a store and he got her some things.
“Assalamualeikum”, he­ greeted when he got home.
“Waaleikumsalam”, his wife replied.

“Welcome my darling, hope you had a good time with your friends” she said.

“Alhamdulillah, I did” he said. Its been a while I have hung out with them since my Nikkah, today was fun” he added.

“Maa shaa Allah. Go take your bath while I set your meal” Halira said.

“You always take care of me, what would I do without you as a wife” he stated.

“Your appreciation and prayers on me are ok, my darling. May Allah (s w t) reward you abundantly”

“Ameen” he replied bashfully.

Marriage life was peaceful and beautiful for Naheem and Halira. Things were going fine for the both of them.
Naheem kept doing his daily routine and so does Halira.

On a beautiful Saturday morning, Naheem went out to get some stuff for Halira from the usual store he goes to. When he got there, he happen to meet the daughter of the store owner, she was a cheerful and lovely young lady.

He liked the way she attended to him, always smiling and speaking softly. Naheem happened to be carried away by the lady’s charm. The next thing he could hear himself saying was “what is your name?”

She replied him saying “Her name is Anisah”.

From the first question it developed to lots of questions and she answered him cheerfully. He was happy and contented with her replies. From that day on Naheem goes to that store all the time to buy even the least of things.
One day Naheem asked her for her…
to be continued

Episode 2: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/19/forgive-me-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by heryoub22(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Huh. I can smell a nice story coming up

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Episode 2

One day Naheem asked her for her cell contact and she gave it to him since she respected him a lot, she see him as a decent married man and a brother.
Their first few conversations were casual until when Naheem asked her to speak with his wife and she happily did.
Life was good and peaceful for all three of them. Anisah visited Halira when she could and they both got to understand each other.
Anisah still sees Naheem as a decent married man and a brother. She adores Halira and she respects her a lot.
One day Naheem asked Anisah to go out with him, he told her, he wants her to be his girlfriend. When they both get to know each other better, he would marry her.

She was adamant, she couldn’t go out with a man who is married. She asked him if Halira knew about this and his reply was a “NO”.

“Come and see my parents first” she suggested.

He said they need to understand each other better.

“I can’t go out with you Ya Naheem. I can’t be secretly be cheating on your wife, I can’t take away the time you need to spend with her. She is too good to be cheated on. If you truly want me, then marry me and take me home, after all you are a Muslim.”

He was too obsessed with her charms to understand her terms, he doesn’t want another wife, he just wants her. And she wasn’t ready for what he was asking from her. An affair outside Nikkah, that was the last thing she expected from him.

He kept on insisting, sending her text messages, buying her gifts, she got fed up and had to change her contact.

When her number wasn’t going through, he visited their store only to find her mother. He greeted her and asked her if Anisah was home. Anisah’s mom has gotten to know Naheem too as a good man.

“Anisah is not home” she said.

“Hmm” he sighed softly.

“Is everything alright?” mother asked.

“All is well, just that I need to talk to her and her contact is not going through” he said.

“Anisah changed her contact, I guess she forgot to tell you” mother said. “But,here it is, you can call her via this contact” mother added.

Naheem was so happy he thanked her and left.

Two weeks later

Are you saying you want to have an affair? Yusuf asked out of surprise.

“Yes I want to have an affair.

I know this place…Naheem exclaimed. This is the house of Anisah’s parent, he added.
“That’s right” umar said.

“What are we doing here?” he asked.

“We are here to do things the right way, either you tell her parents you have interest in their daughter or one of us here will marry her, we dont want you pushing yourself to hell itself, that’s what shaitan want but we don’t want this for you.”

Hmm!…he sighed softly. “am not ready for this” he said.

“You are not ready for this but you are ready to have an affair with her, am I right?” asked Yusuf.

“Well if you ain’t ready for this, I am… Since I am the single one amongst us here” said Yusuf.

Naheem looked at him the filled with darkness, the eyes that shows the anger of a pissed lion.

“You must be joking” said Naheem.

“I am so serious and am sure the rest are in agreement with me. We are brothers, we should protect each other from hell, that’s why we practice Islam. I don’t appreciate extra marital affair, it’s a key to hell and I don’t want you to buy that key yourself.”

“It’s my choice buying the key, let me buy it” said Naheem.

“Am sorry brother, but,I am going to marry this lady” said Yusuf.

Naheem left his friends in anger while…
to be continued.

Episode 3: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/20/forgive-me-episode-3/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by binajiya(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
We are waiting patiently bro

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Episode 3

Naheem left his friends in anger while Yusuf, Abdullah and Umar walked into the house of Anisah’s parent.
Her parents received them warm heartily and they were pleased. They accepted yusuf’s proposal and Anisah agreed to marry him.

Yusuf and Anisah got to know each other better and it was time for their Nikkah.

Naheem didn’t stop calling Anisah, he kept trying to convince her not to marry Yusuf but she refused to listen to him.

Nikkah day

Celebrations were taking place everyone was happy. The bride was to be escorted to her husband’s house and to her surprise Naheem is one of her husband’s friend. Naheem met with Yusuf and His friend and apologise to them on his previous behaviour, they accepted his apology believing he has changed.

He requested for Yusuf to allow him be the one to bring Anisah to his home and Yusuf agreed.
Friends and relatives who are to accompany Anisah sat in different cars, only two of her friends were allowed to sit with her in the car prepared for her.

She sat in the car only to find Naheem as an escort from her husband, she wasn’t worried since two of her friends were with her. Naheem kept throwing glancing at her view the front mirror, but she never paid attention to his glancing.

Getting to her husband’s house safely, everyone was happy for her except Naheem.

Months later

“Alhamdulillah, Naheem is going to be so happy with this news” Halira muttered.

On getting home from the hospital, she was happy to find her husband home.

“I have got a good news for you” she said bashfully.

“And what news could be as good as having you in my life?” He asked her.

“I am pregnant” she uttered.

“You are what?” He asked her to be sure.

“I am three months pregnant” she said again.

He was so happy for the news he heard.
From that day on,he took care of her like an egg.

Naheem didn’t visit the house of Yusuf frequently, he was so jealous and still obsessed with Anisah. Things were going well for everyone of them.

One day… Naheem visited Yusuf’s home knowing Yusuf travelled. He said lots of salam’s without getting any replies, he opened the door and invited himself in, he looked around the sitting room and found no one. He made himself comfortable. He turned the T.V on.

Anisah stepping out of the bathroom remembered switching off the T.V. “I am the only one at home,who could have turned the t.v on?” she asked herself.

She thought of finding out, perhaps it could be her husband who wants to surprise her from his return, she thought to herself, on getting to the sitting room to her surprise she found Naheem in place of her husband sitting comfortably on the sofa and there she was with a towel wrapped around her chest… “Innalillahi wa’ina’ilahi rajiun” she exclaimed.

She couldn’t…
to be continued.

Episode 4 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/23/forgive-me-episode-4/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by raymondkenny96: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eeeeih, Nigerians and plagiarism, this story was written by my house mate fa, his name is mubaarak olayemi Ismail Aboo Muhsinah, and not any musiliu... Plagiarism is a punishable offence. Please guys help eradicate bullshits
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
raymondkenny96:
Eeeeih, Nigerians and plagiarism, this story was written by my house mate fa, his name is mubaarak olayemi Ismail Aboo Muhsinah, and not any musiliu... Plagiarism is a punishable offence. Please guys help eradicate bullshits

As much as I want to claim ignorance, I won't. I saw Musiliu put these stories on facbook and asked if he wrote them. he said yes and I requested for permission to put them on my blog, he granted it. only for me to see this message. It really hurts me to be mixed up in this kind of drama. I am a writer too and would throw stones should my works be plagiarised.
I'm sorry for this. I'm putting a stop to the publication until I confirm who the original writer is and obtain their permission. once more I'm sorry.
Please tell brother Mubarak Olayemi Ismail Aboo Muhsinah that I am not a thief.
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by binajiya(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=BiadeFolar post=66986902]

Assalamu alaikum brother B. Pls we r waiting o .. I hope to hear from you soon ]
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
binajiya bro, I actually took a break because of the plagiarism allegations but having sent a mail to the accuser and getting no response whatsover and chatting with the accused who denied the accusation outrightly, I have opted to go on sharing the stories on here...

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2018
raymondkenny96 sir, I will continue sharing these stories. Musiliu denied all accusations and neither you nor the accuser responded to my mention and mail respectfully. hence, the decision to go on sharing.

below are the shots of my chat with Musiliu

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2018
continued...

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2018
Update coming soon
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2018
Episode 4
She couldn’t utter a word nor a sentence. There she standing and feeling open in the eyes of the man who is not her husband, but, a man so obsessed with her.

She quickly ran to her room and he was after her. She was lucky she got to her room before him.

Naheem was banging hard on the door, screaming her name.

“What do you want from me”? She asked him with a shaky voice.

“I want you” he uttered.

“You want me… But I am married, I am begging you in the name of our Creator to please stop this thing you are trying to do.”

“I can’t stop, I think about you all the time, I think am in love with you” he said.

“You ain’t in love with me, you are just obsessed me. Please Naheem stop it, once you do this you will regret it, please stop it.”

But all her pleads seem to be falling on deaf ears.

Just once Anisah and I will let you be.

Suddenly, Anisah’s phone rang and it was Yusuf calling to tell her he was on his way home.

“Please leave from here, my husband is on his way home” she pleaded.

“I won’t move until you promise to call me”

At first she was adamant but she agreed to call him and then he left.

Yusuf returned home and Anisah’s was happy the see him. He told her to get prepared that they will be visiting some of his friends the next day including Naheem. How would she tell him his friend was just here not quite long? she felt if she was quite it would be the best and so she decided to stay quiet.

Naheem was at home tending to Halira when they both had someone greet them in the proper Islamic way. Naheem went to answer the door, the first person he saw made him smile.

“Anisah you at our house today”? He asked.

“Yes, and she is with her husband” Yusuf said.

Naheem’s mood swung suddenly but he quickly hide his disappointed expression.

” Run away friend” Yusuf said and invited himself in.

“Please come in” Naheem invited Anisah.

Halira was so happy Anisah came to visit it has been a while after all. Both ladies were busy chatting and all this while Naheem’s eyes were on Anisah.

“How have you been?” asked Yusuf.

“Alhamdulillah, I have been fine” replied Naheem.

“Maa shaa Allah.”

“I can see you will become a father soon, may Allah(s w t) make it possible, Ameen.”

Two hours later

Anisah and Yusuf decided to take their leave.

“Thank you so much for coming, I feel so happy” said Halira

“The pleasure is ours” said Yusuf.

Weeks later

Life was peaceful for everyone, except…
to be continued.

Episode 5: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/24/forgive-me-episode-5/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by heryoub22(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
Welcome back bro. Alhamdulillah since the allegations are done with. Looking forward to more updates

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2018
heryoub22:
Welcome back bro. Alhamdulillah since the allegations are done with. Looking forward to more updates

Alhamdulillah, Inshallah
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2018
Episode 5
Life was peaceful for everyone, except for Naheem who is still obsessed with Anisah.

Naheem and his friends were having a casual discussion on life issues. When Naheem lied to his friends that, he had to get something from home, he clearly told his friends not leave until he was back, they agreed to wait for him.

He left them and headed to yusuf’s home. On reaching their he told the security guard Yusuf had asked him to get something for him from home.

The security man haven known Naheem allowed him in. Naheem opened the door without knocking nor salam. Anisah was shock seeing him but before she could say anything he. He closed the door and pounds on her.

“What are you doing, stop this” she said in tears.

“I told you just once, you are like a drug in my body, and until I have you I won’t stop.”

“Am not a drug, shaitan wants you to do this please stop” she cried in her struggles but he was too strong for her. He removed her clothing and she was still struggling.

“Stop please­ I beg you” she kept saying in tears. “You will regret this” she kept on telling him.

But Naheem was too obsessed with her. With so much struggle she couldn’t succeed so she gave up.

“Have your way with me, after this you will leave me alone. I have tried to stop you but you still ain’t listening.”

“He wasn’t listening” he forced himself inside her.

“Ya salam”

Anisah was in tears, pain, anger and bitterness was all she felt. The next thing, they had was a salam behind them.

” Innalillahi wa’ina illahi rajiu”.

“What are you doing? Auzubillahi minal shaitanin rajim!” Exclaimed, the security man from behind them.

Naheem immediately stood up and he ran out of the house.

Anisah was in tears, she couldn’t control her tears. The security man couldn’t look at her, he immediately stepped out of the house.

“Oh Allah!” She kept saying, “please forgive me, please forgive me, please forgive me.”

Naheem entered his car and drove off. He didn’t go back to his friends, he drove home without knowing he was heading home.

“What have I done? Ya Rabbanna. Pleas for give me dear Lord” he kept saying.

When he got home, he was surprised to find his friends in his house with angry expressions on their faces.

Naheem felt like running on seeing the expressions on his friends faces.

“I…am…so…sorry.­..” He started to stammer..

“Hey man! What are you sorry about?” asked Yusuf.

“We waited for you but didn’t see you, so we thought of coming to find out why, we are happy you are alright” added Umar.

“But, looking at you now, you look all shaking up,a re you ok? Did something happen to you?” Abdullah asked with concern.

“Yes…emmm…I mean No…”

“Hmm! Brothers, looks like Naheem needs some rest, let’s leave him be” suggest Umar.

“Rest man, we will get together some other time” said Yusuf.

The men headed out to their various destinations.

“Naheem” halira called out to him. he was far deep in thought.

“Naheem…Naheem…Naheem” and he was startled by her touch.

“Are you OK?” she asked. “You look pale and your eyes are swollen…are you sick?”

“You are not fine, pleas talk to me what is going on?” she asked him softly.

He looked at her with tears…
to be continued

Episode 6 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/02/forgive-me-episode-6/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2018
As-salam alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...
I'm sorry for the delay or say stop in updates. It's due to plagearism and permits issue. Now we have that all settled we can resume.

It turned out, my friend Wahab Musiliu Olamide didn't write the Story Nabeelah but brother Mubaarak Olayemi Ismail (Aboo Mushinah) wrote it.

see screenshots below.

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2018
Forgive Me (Episode 6)

He looked at her with tears filled in his eyes and he began to sob uncontrollably…

Anisah was still sitting on the sofa where everything happen. She didn’t notice Yusuf come in.

“Anisah are you alright?” he asked her.. “why are you like this, what happen, why are you in tears, is everything alright?” He kept on asking her all the questions that pop in his head but she couldn’t answer any. All she could do was cry.

What could he do, who would he asked. He couldn’t ask his security guard because he told him not to come inside the house when he is not home, he was helpless and worried.

“Pleas talk to me” he kept on persuading her but she was quiet.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me but let’s go inside the room so you can wash yourself up” she was getting up and he was helping her but she collapsed.

“Anisah…Anisah…­Anisah…. Innalillahi waina’illaihi raji’un. What is happening Ya Rabb, I don’t understand all this.” He immediately carried her to his car and drove her to the hospital.

She was checked and it was confirmed she was r*ped. Haven heard the news Yusuf was shocked. His wife r*ped. By who and why. He immediately called his friends to tell them the news his friends rushed down to the hospital to meet him. They were all shocked and worried. Umar and Abdullah came except for Naheem. Let’s report this to the police, suggested Umar. We will, but, first I must interrogated someone.

Yusuf in company of his friends went to the house.

“Abu…Abu…Abu…” Yusuf called out.

Abu came running from the backyard.

“Abu! “What happened to my wife…which man visited my house in my absence?” Asked Yusuf.

“Sir…emm…it was…”

“Spill it out already!” shouted Abdullah.

With the roar of Abdullah’s voice…Abu shouted “Naheem”.

“What did you just say?” Umar asked to hear the young man correctly.

“It was Naheem your friend.”

“You mean Naheem was here?” asked Yusuf.

“Yes sir, he was here, He said you asked him to get something from your wife,s o I allowed him in, knowing that he was your friend…but…but..­.but…I didn’t know I could see him doing that to your wife, I actually went in to take excuse from her to go get some things from the shop across the street, on getting to the door I heard some sobs and the door was left open, my conscious mind were divided (open the door and don’t open the door was the thought of my mind) so I opened the door only to find him on your wife” Abu concluded the story in tears. “I am so sorry sir, I shouldn’t have allowed him in.”

Yusuf was speechless…
to be continued

Last Episode http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/03/forgive-me-final-episode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2018
Next Story is titled SPARKLING TEARS

Start reading here http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/11/sparkling-tears-a-story/
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2018
Forgive me (Final Episode)

Yusuf was speechless, he excuse his friend took from them was for him to go r*pe his wife.

“How could Naheem do this…What has gotten over him,no wonder he was all shaken up when he saw us at his house” Umar swondered.

“What will you do now?” asked Abdullah

“Nothing”…Yusuf said to his friends.

Both men were surprised.

“I shall do nothing but leave him to his conscience, I shall forgive him when my heart find peace for him again.”

Looking at the expression in yusuf’s eyes, his friends knew he was very sad.

“For now let’s go back to my wife, I need to be with her, she needs me now than ever.”

“Naheem…what happened? Why are you in tears?” she kept asking.

“Oh Halira! I have sinned against my Khalid.”

“What have you done?”

“I have wronged Him so much” he said again.

“He will forgive you, just seek for forgiveness from Him, He is a forgiving GOD. It’s also ok if you don’t want to tell me what you have done, but, please stop worrying over it” she tried to console him.

Naheem in his thoughts

“I cannot blame shaitan for this, I should have seek refuge against him when he kept whispering things in my ear. How do I face my friends? how will Halira feel? Hmm… I am truly in deep prison,what can I do”

Ever since that day Naheem kept seeking forgiveness from Allah(s w t) while Yusuf kept taking care of Anisah. His friends visit them once in a while to know how she is doing.

# The_end.

Life is full of lots of temptations and whispers from shaitan. The earlier we seek refuge against the whispers of shaitan the earlier we can avoid some of these temptations except for “QADAR”.

We should also know that ” Allah(s w t) Azza wa jaallah is a forgiving GOD, seek forgiveness and also ask HIM to erase your sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2018
SPARKLING TEARS, Episode 1

It was the first year of school for the new students of Glitters college Abuja. The college was a private school situated in the city of Abuja, it was a school known for its quality education and quantitative lecturers, Students who got admission into the school were the lucky ones. One who got admission into the school has to be one who prayed and read hard. Fortunately for Farida, she was lucky to get admission into the college on her first try.

All new students who got admission into the school were busy with their registration and orientation process. It wasn’t easy at all for everyone, after all they were all novice.

“How can I find the school and department of my course” Farida soliloquise.

She kept on walking around the school until she got tired. “Who do I ask “because all this expert seem to give her an unfriendly face when she asks a question. She decided to ask a lady sitting under a tree and lucky for her the lady directed her sweetly.

On getting to the premises of the school,s he smiled on seeing the large writing on a board ” WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES”.

Alhamdulillah! “My stress is now over”.

She entered the premises and searches for her department…she looked around and smiled when she saw

“Department of English Language”.

She inhaled deeply and silently said” Alhamdulillah”, Welco­me to the beginning of your success, Farida”.

Farida saw people in one of the classes and assumed it was were her departmental orientation is taking place. She entered the class and all eyes were on her, she became so shy that she covered her face which almost led her to the floor. She hastened her steps and sat at the back sit when she was a bit comfortable, she put her head on the desk for sometimes to calm her nerves.

Every other newbies of the department were busy charting as if they were already experts.
She wished she had someone to talk to…just on the process of her thought a lady came and sat beside her, she greeted her with the appropriate Islamic greetings and Farida responded.

“Please has the orientation commenced? The lady asked.

“Not yet” i think they are yet to begin” Farida replied.

“Hmm! and here i was running not to miss the orientation. I still have other things to do and all they do is keep us waiting” the lady kept on talking to herself and Farida was busy looking around.

“By the way “my name is Baheeja” she introduced.

“I am Farida, Pleased to meet you”, she added.

” please i need to go do some other things, do you mind calling me when the Exco’s come “Baheeja, requested.

“Sure, why not!, Farida replied.

They both exchanged numbers and Baheeja was gone.

Thirty minutes later, the… to be continued.

Episode 2: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/13/sparkling-tears-episode-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2018
Sparkling Tears 2

Thirty minutes later, the exco’s arrived, they apologises for keeping the students waiting.

In all the process of talking Farida has been sleeping all this while, she was tired of waiting and decided to sleep for a while. On hearing voiced echo, she raised her head and got carried away by the guy talking.
Subahanallah!….how­ could he be.. Who was the guy that caught her attention?

“How could he be here, my neighbour!

‘The stubborn arrogant zayd,who talks to everyone as if they are nothing’ Farida kept soliloquising to herself.

Zayd! A charming sweet young man, who happens to be the neighbour of Farida. He is respectful and caring. Like they say, you never know a person completely.

But, to Farida he is an arrogant young man.

She snapped out of her thought to listen to his orientation.

While the orientation was going on…The departmental president, Saleem Suleiman walked in, a pause was made to acknowledge his presence.

After much guidance from zayd…Saleem was given the chance to welcome the new students.

He spoke softly and gently, he advised the students and gave them more guidance on how to walk on the right path.

Finally the orientation came to an end and all the students left to continue their registration process. Farida was walking towards the dean’s office when she sited zayd and Saleem talking…she decided to walk past zayd so that he won’t notice her.

She wasn’t so lucky, when she heard him call her name. “Farida! she stopped, but didn’t turn around then he walked towards her.

He smiled and greeted her appropriately. She sluggishly responded to him. He was about to start a conversation with her when Saleem called him.

“Zayd we have no time, can we go” on hearing his statement before he could say anything Farida quietly walked away.
Weeks later

School has been so busy, most of the lazy amateurs find it difficult and stressful but the agile ones find it fun and interesting. Farida was one of the agile ones. Everything was going well for her because she was on the track to her passion.

On a Friday evening, Farida! Baheeja called.

Farida and Baheeja became good friends ever since the orientation . It’s just that Farida is hostel situated while Baheeja is off campus.

“Yes meerah” she responded.

“I didn’t understand today’s lecture. Mr ladan was so fast today” Baheeja complained
“Its okay, “I can explain to you in the best way i can “Farida chipped in.

Farida began to explain to her, for about fifteen minutes, Baheeja still…
to be continued

Episode 3 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/14/sparkling-tears-episode-3/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
Episode 3

Farida began to explain to her, for about fifteen minutes,Baheeja still couldn’t get it.

“Farida sighed heavily out of tiredness and out of ideas on how to help Baheeja understand”

“Why not just tell her that it has to do with any literary aspect performed orally. for examples, story telling, rhymes, poems,theatre etc”. The explainer said smiling. “In conclusion When you do any aspect of entertainment orally, it’s considered oral literature” Saleem who happened to be the explainer concluded.

“Is that all?!” Baheeja exclaimed. “Its as easy as this. Thank you so much” she said cheerfully.

“You’re welcome “Saleem said.

“The academic activities ain’t that easy on us, that’s why am trying my best to understand everything taught from the onset to avoid bulky reading before exam, if only we could have a voluntary tutor, to teach us the scheme before the main lecturer do” Baheeja blabbed without a pause.

Farida was all quiet, she viewed a point in Baheeja’s suggestion. But who would want to tutor them.

“We are planning to arrange tutorial classes for the new students , it will start next week. You can join if you please”, Saleem said.

“That’s good, we will be there”.

A month later

Tutorials have been going well, lectures have become more fun for Farida and Baheeja, both ladies enjoy the lecture better, because to them it seem like a revision.

Farida happens to be enjoying the tutorial than anyone, because of her crush for the president. She adores everything about Saleem. The way he talks, smiles, interact and mingle with everyone. She dreams about him constantly, most at time even during the day.

She didn’t tell anyone about her feelings towards Saleem not even Baheeja.

She couldn’t give her heart to anyone, not even zayd who has been asking her out for a month now.
Her heart has been occupied by the thought of Saleem.

During one of the tutorial classes, she decided to go in early to met Saleem and confess her feelings to him. When she got to the class, She saw something that pierced her heart, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

Her heart was pierced with a sharp needle. She couldn’t believe her eyes, she hopes what she is seeing is a lie.

Baheeja and Saleem were busy chatting and laughing. They look so happy and all smiley.
She couldn’t bear it. What sort of jealousy is she feeling.

Tears were filled in her eyes, she couldn’t do anything, she decided to wait for some minutes if they would notice her both they were so engrossed on their discussion.

“Hi Farida”, the call of her name startled her. She detected the voice and bagged out of the class before zayd could see her tears.

She couldn’t go to the hostel, she decided to go to the mosque to pour her heart out to her Lord.
When she was done observing her salat, she pour her heart out to Allah(s w t). She cried her heart out. She was so much in love with him.

What if he loves Baheeja,what will she do, she thought to herself. On a second thought, Baheeja never told her about she and Saleem going out, she felt a bit relieved. She went back to her hostel, went to bed without eating,while in her thought she fell asleep.

The next day, at her department, before lecture, she saw Saleem and Baheeja so engrossed in another discussion, all laughing and chatting, she felt another heart ache, so painful for her to bear.
She sat down quietly in the class without talking to Baheeja, she was giving her cold shoulders.

“Farida! Are you ill? Baheeja asked out of concern.

“I am just a little tired, she lied.

“Its ok, i know lectures have not be easy but don’t stress yourself out. I talked to Saleem, he said we can start extra tutorials” Baheeja blabbed out.

On hearing the name of Saleem from her mouth, she felt hurt and jealous.

“That’s good” she responded drily.

For days now Baheeja and Saleem were all seen together by her. She couldn’t bear the pain anymore and decided to come clean to her friend. During tutorial class, she confessed to Baheeja.

“Baheeja!” she called.

“may I tell you something” she asked.

“Sure, why not” Baheeja, responded.

She hesitated for a while, then she said “Am in love with Saleem”…

Baheeja’s eyes flashed like sparkling star out of…
to be continued.

Episode 4 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/15/sparkling-tears-episode-3-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
Episode 4

Baheeja’s eyes flashed like sparkling star out of surprise…

“You don’t mean what you are saying” right? Asked Baheeja.

“I mean every bit of it “replied Farida. I find myself loving him as the day goes by “I tried controlling my feelings, but I couldn’t “she added.

“Hmm! my friend…what can i say…”

“Are you also in love with him? asked Farida.

“Me! no way. It’s just that we get along so well that’s why we are always together” she replied.

Farida sighed heavily, it was as if a big rock was lifted off her chest.

“But, Farida! Saleem likes someone else, he has told me a lot about her and from the way he speaks about her, I can tell that he loves her a lot.”

“Arch! Another pierced needle in my heart ” Farida muttered inwardly.

“Am sorry Farida, I wish he had no lover, i would have told him about your feelings myself.”

“It’s ok, let my just keep admiring him from afar” Farida said with tears glittering on her eyes.

Saleem loved another, there was nothing Farida could do,she can only pray and wait for what she has. She keeps encouraging herself by saying “What is mine will never pass me by Inn shaa Allah”, this quote keeps her going. She decided to focus on her academics activities to help sway Saleem’s thought from her heart.

But, her friend Baheeja was worried about her, she decided to help Farida out. Each time she was with Saleem, she ask him a lot about the girl he likes and he tells her a lot about the lady.
The information she was getting was helping a lot, she believes with time, she would be able to tell Saleem about Farida’s feelings.

Academic activities were getting tougher, tests were going on and exams were approaching. Students were always found in the class room reading including Farida and Baheeja. Saleem was always willing to help the ladies out. Whenever Saleem was tutoring them, Baheeja always leave the both of them alone and whenever she returns, she finds Saleem gone and Farida left alone.

“Saleem!” she called. “May I please say something? She asked formally.

“Hey! What’s going on, you are scaring me with your serious tone.”

“Its because i am serious” she uttered

“Hmm! go ahead and speak, I am listening” he replied sluggishly.

“Hmm! She sighed heavily and hesitated for a while before speaking.

“It’s about my friend Farida” she said.

“What about her?” he asked.

“The thing is…”

“Spill it out already Baheeja” he said irritably.

“She is in love with you..”

On hearing what Baheeja said, Saleem face betrayed his…
to be continued

Episode 5: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/16/sparkling-tears-ep-5/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2018
Episode 5

On hearing what Baheeja said, Saleem face betrayed his emotion. He smiled but his smile did not poirtray what he felt, he felt utter disdain.

“Please thank her on my behalf, it’s not every day we get people who love us, please tell her I appreciate it.”

“She loves you, as in she has true feelings for you. I see how sad she is when she looks at you, sometimes I wonder why she loves you a lot, but I guess loving a person is not really a choice.” Baheeja kept pouring her words out.

“Baheeja,” Saleem called. “I understand all you are trying to say. But, I don’t feel that way towards her. I barely look at her. Love is a strong feeling, but I can’t just love her that way and I don’t want to pretend to love her either “Saleem said.

“Can’t you at least try?” asked Baheeja.

“I can’t, I don’t want to force myself loving her because if i do that, I might end up hating her” he confessed.

“You can at least try please” Baheeja pleaded.

“Am sorry Baheeja, love isn’t forced. I pray she finds someone who loves her a lot.”

Hmm! Baheeja sighed heavily. She wasn’t going to give up.

“Zayd is still trying to woe Farida, but she isn’t ready to give into him. Several attempts to make her understand his love for failed.

Exams commenced and students were busy with their academics reading.
The examination reading helped Farida quiet a lot to sway away from Saleem’s thought. But, it didn’t change how she felt for him, each time she sees him, she looks at him with glittering tears on her eyes. How can she love a guy who doesn’t look at her twice.

Examination has commenced and students were happy because vacation comes after exam. It will give them time to rest and relax for a while before another semester. It took the school one month to write their exam to avoid course clash.

Exams were done and students were happy to go on vacation. Baheeja and Farida promise to visit each other at home.

“Hy girl! You have to call me everyday” Baheeja said.

“Of course, i will, i will text you, whatsapp even messenger you” Farida added.

“That’s good” Baheeja concluded.

Baheeja saw Saleem and called him. He responded to her call by approaching her.

“You are going home without saying goodbye” Saleem said irritably.

“Common Saleem, i was going to call you” Baheeja said. “Farida and I are leaving today” she added.

Saleem looked at Baheeja briefly before taking a glance at Farida.

” Have a safe trip Farida, said Saleem.

Things were going well for everyone. Vacation was fun. At home Farida had a secret admirer, Abdulmalik, he is cute caring and quite charming. He happens to be the son of her dad’s friend.

Farida finds him quite charming, because he reminds her of her own Saleem. She finds his company fun. She likes him but no strings attached. Her heart was made to love Saleem as a man and no other man.
Abdulmalik wasn’t going to confess his love to Farida yet. “Not now, he always says to himself.

Another session for school commenced, academics activities were going on. Farida still had feelings for Saleem but Saleem still didn’t notice her, she kept admiring and loving him from a far.

One day, Farida approached Saleem. She greeted him and ask if she could speak with him.

Saleem thought for a while before giving her a reply. “If I say no to her, she might tell Baheeja and she will quarrel me, she might even stop speaking with me”, he thought.

“sure, I hope it won’t take time” he said.

His statement hurt her a lot, it sounds as if she was disturbing him. “It won’t take time” she replied.

She sat at the other side of the concrete chair and began talking.

“Do you hate me?” She asked.

“No! why would I hate you, you have done me no wrong” he replied.

“”I am sorry if i am taking much of your time” she said.

“You ain’t taking much of my time, please say what you have to say, I have class” he replied irritably.

She was about to say something when…
to be continued

Episode 6 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/17/emotional-islamic-love-story-episode-6/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 / Beauty Personified / "Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.