Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? (21830 Views)

Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / Is Salah The Greatest Player To Play In The Premier League? / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Emu4life(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Abi?? Make him meet strong team nah....you will know that he is not only messiah but also Messy of liverpool

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Golden leg

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by bewla(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
miqos02:
worm cool
uh hum
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Francis95(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
ynwa the guy dey play like messi

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by bewla(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Emu4life:
Abi?? Make him meet strong team nah....you will know that he is not only messiah but also Messy of liverpool
not like Harzard do

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Valvin: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
miqos02:
He is only doing his job.

I sell hard laptop hard drives

LAPTOP HARD DRIVES AVAILABLE

80gb @3.5k
160gb @ 4.5k
250gb @ 5k
320gb @ 6.5k
500gb @ 10K
750gb @ 12k
1tb @ 16k

What's ur contact please
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Francis95(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
ynwa the guy dey play like messi

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by miqos02(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Valvin:

What's ur contact please
my signature has all
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Thewesterner(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
ify2001081:
subscribe today to partake in the winning teams or remain poor call or whatsapp with the number below
If you have actually won all these tickets... You won't be looking for who to dupe again... Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Thewesterner(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
ify2001081:
subscribe today to partake in the winning teams or remain poor call or whatsapp with the number below
If you have actually won all these tickets... You won't be looking for who to dupe again... Smammer

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by kingDELE(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:
cool

I will poach him come this summer.

The next time you all will see him after the season will be in 'whites' shouting.....

HALA MADRID
so u think madrid are interested in African/Black players??
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Thewesterner(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Maybe if it's not just a one-season thing...

Smokescreen
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Iseoluwani: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:
cool

I will poach him come this summer.

The next time you all will see him after the season will be in 'whites' shouting.....

HALA MADRID

With hazard on the left, salah on the right
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by nutripot: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sallah

Am waiting for liverpool to beat Manchester City in the first leg. No mercy! grin

Ride on Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by mekonglobal(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Well, to liverpool fans he might be, but however, his magic wand always seems 2 be useless each he faces man utd.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Only if he can still show up like next season
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Tonobone(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
kingDELE:
so u think madrid are interested in African/Black players??

Achraf Hakimi is from Morocco and he plays for madrid
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Francis95:
ynwa
the guy dey play like messi
Francis95:
ynwa
Francis95:
ynwa
I dey tell u. #YNWA

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Naturalobserver(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
If he European players or south America fifa will nominate him among the top three but because he is an African player they will not
y
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Anytime I see Salah and De Bruyne I keep Cursing Mourinho angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
JeffreyJamez:
Anytime I see Salah and De Bruyne I keep Cursing Mourinho angry
Lol! Rejected stones at Chelsea
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Salah is now better than Messi
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by kingDELE(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tonobone:

Achraf Hakimi is from Morocco and he plays for madrid
shey he dey huna first 11??

I doubt if he even dey d 2nd 11 sef.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Rockyrascal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Mohammed Salah is truly the best African talent right now on earth and with 9 assists in the EPL it shows he is not just about goals alone. His quick feet and lightnening pace make it look like "The Flash" coming at you in vengeance.

But verily verily I say unto thee Oh Liverpoolians that The EPL shall not be yours until the team's remaining puzzle pieces are added in midfield.
Naby Keita's coming will further enhance Liverpool's chances of someday conquering England again as a fine compliment to Salah's goals.
But it will be Ndidi's possible transfer to Liverpool that will see them surely conquer England with Naby, Salah, Firmino, Mane and Van Dijk already installed.
THEY NEED TO INSTALL NDIDI AFTER INSTALLING NABY KEITA TO PUT THEIR EPL DREAM IN SUPER ACTIVE MODE WITH A GUARANTEE OF NEAR 95%-100%.

Believe me, Salah can only do so much but without the installation of Ndidi after Naby arrives, I don't see Salah's goals being enough to lead Liverpool to the EPL title. Liverpool need a super engine room "upgrade" with the full installation of Naby amd Ndidi so as to make the efforts of Salah and his attacking lieutenants in Mane and Firmino turn winning games into winning championships and competitions. #MyHonestThoughts

But indeed Salah is phenomenal.... Just add the Ndidi software after Naby is installed and see Masterclass Klopp effects.. wink

P.S: Seems Liverpool wants to be home to most of Africa's topmost super talents... #TheKloppEffect

Disclaimer: I am not a Liverpool fan. Just a a keen follower of the beautiful game. smiley
which one is “the Ndidi software"again grin

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

I'm so sorry to say this but you watch Rugby �

Just a season and you're saying he's better than Messi who's been active for more than 11 years... You seriously need to start watching football (soccer ⚽) and not the American football �

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by cr7lomo: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
It's no more Kane now ,it's Sarah...y is it that England no go gree us hear word...no one is talking about icardi that scored 4 away goals for inter same weekend or immobile that has scored 26 goals in the Italian league for Lazio...naso Ben yedder finish man u, I bet if he was playing in the English leave and he dealt that sort of blow to a big Spanish club, the world no go hear word...this was the same guy that was blasting goals for Roma last season...no one talked bout him, instead they said Moses is Africans best... English league is not the only league in the world...try follow other leagues and see how brutal other players are...

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Looolll... Just picturing Liverpool as a computer system that needs software upgrades and new installations... The next software installment for them na Naby Keita, then after that, it should be the Ndidi software wink

Rockyrascal:
which on is “the Ndidi software"again grin
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by akeentech(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
I BE RED. YNWA
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by multiple1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
rawpadgin:
Sometimes it seems like he is using Egyptian magic

He was useless wen he came up against old young though cool cool

He is not even from Egypt, he is a short bleached Hausa-Fulani man with beard

lol
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

How do u rate better? Being a king in a Club like Barcelona or Real Madrid isn't the same as Liverpool.

Liverpool fans demand top four, while in FCB or RM they demand Champions League trophy, LA Liga every season..
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
smithsydny:
Only if he can still show up like next season

Let wait and see!
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by oladayo63(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
All of you just they go overboard they hype this man.

Chill please.

There is a difference between class and form.

Sure, Sallah is in form - no doubt. But form is for the short term.

I don't see Madrid poaching him this season. He needs to prove himself for much longer. Let see how he fares next season.

Talking about players who has establish class (i.e. prove themselves for long), I'll pick Messi, CR7, Eden Hazard, Ney, Suarez, G. Bale, and co.

Sallah should replicate this form for one or two more years, then I can say he a top class player.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel / Does Mesut Ozil Deserve An Appology For Being Attacked On His Political Views? / Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.