Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced (20692 Views)

Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates / UNILORIN Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Announced / NDA 70th Regular Course Admission Free Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by okotv(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Never knew why a lot of ignorant people feel that they must comment on issues they have no idea about.

It states clearly that it's the 6th regular course which means the academy is still young and it's impact will not yet be felt in the police force in general

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by dyangprof(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
simonlee:
I agree with the poster above... lala and all NL mods should buy the forms and apply. The amount of time you guys spend banning people here can be invested into more credible things... like finding out where Hushpuppi gets all the money to buy Gucci shoes!

E no go fit work na

Lala's and others age should be more than the required age limit of 22...

So, kole_work
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
simonlee:
I agree with the poster above... lala and all NL mods should buy the forms and apply. The amount of time you guys spend banning people here can be invested into more credible things... like finding out where Hushpuppi gets all the money to buy Gucci shoes!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Kestolovee95(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Greene66:

Its a University. Degree awarding. It isn't petty. The Policemen you know on road checkpoints did not go to the Academy. Do not confuse "Recruits" with "Cadets" as they are not the same. Cadets pass out after 5 years as ASPs. You cant see an ASP on the road collecting 50 naira.

I have seen ASPs (2 stars) on the road looking shabby and dirty. Police work na dirty work.

If I'm stopped on the road by the police recruits, I look at their ranks find out the most senior of the team and go directly to speak with him addresing him by his name and rank so he know I'm not ignorant of police work and duties.

They sit up when they know you how police works.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by simonlee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Mynd44 post=66008301][/quote]

I know you want me to buy the former for you... just speak the words! grin
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Buffalowings3(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
simonlee:

Your ban heh
Will be longer than river nile

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by flackoFlint(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Koolking:

Common boss, you are better than this.

Aren't the cadets turned ASPs that are supposed to reposition the Nigerian Police for global policing impact? I agree, the recruits are ill-exposed, but they are not the front burners and managers, the cadets are the ones who turn bosses with knowledge, information and managerial direction. The recruits are coerced and empowered to go out there and collect N50 by and for the supposed learned cadets. The problem of NPF is the NPA (Nigeria Police Academy). The school should be disbanded and personnel recruitment should be handled by international recruiters.
boss, the academy hasn't started passing out the Regular cadets.
.the first Regular Cadet Asps will pass out this year.
This officers are reformed and they are taught by professionals... I believe that the Nigerian Police will take a new shape by their passing out
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by flackoFlint(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
boyejo123:
how many people do they admit from each state?
and is their admission strictly on merit?
I love NPF but I learnt admission into their academy is politicised.
how true is this pls?
they admit 5-11 from each state..... And its not polictisised, The Lord is our strength
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by slade31: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
flackoFlint:
they admit 5-11 from each state..... And its not polictisised, The Lord is our strength
they admit 5 per state... And it is well politicised....... Speaking from experience!!
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Greene66: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:

I have seen ASPs (2 stars) on the road looking shabby and dirty. Police work na dirty work.

If I'm stopped on the road by the police recruits, I look at their ranks find out the most senior of the team and go directly to speak with him addresing him by his name and rank so he know I'm not ignorant of police work and duties.

They sit up when they know you how police works.

ASP is 1 star.

DSP is 2 stars
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by boyejo123(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
flackoFlint:
slade31:
they admit 5 per state... And it is well politicised....... Speaking from experience!!
flackoFlint:

which should I follow?
am confused
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by slade31: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2018
boyejo123:

which should I follow?
am confused
I have been there!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by boyejo123(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2018
slade31:
I have been there!!!
can you shed more light on their admission transparency? pls
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by slade31: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2018
boyejo123:

can you shed more light on their admission transparency?
pls
not in the mood......
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by boyejo123(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
slade31:
not in the mood......
pls ur number
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by chinedi7(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2018
I applied last year,beating their cut off marks with 90...yet I wasn't shortlisted..
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Emdee590(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please who has applied successfully ? I am encountering error, I can't save my record ... Showing a bunch of code/strings...please help
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Ablyz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
how will I print the examination card?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Emdee590(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ablyz:
how will I print the examination card?
exam card not ready yet, or is yours ready ?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Ablyz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
no
Emdee590:
exam card not ready yet, or is yours ready ?
no pls I need their past question
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Emdee590(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ablyz:
nono pls I need their past question
OK even myself is looking for past questions please holla me if you lay your hands on any
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Lordjunta(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
When d result and invitation start strolling in?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by Lordjunta(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
When wiill d result and invitation start strolling in?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by striker07(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Greene66:

ASP is 1 star.

DSP is 2 stars
DSP is 3 stars,ASP confirmed is 2 stars
Re: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced by boyejo123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
@kinhMelford hasn't the result been released

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / Which Is Correct; Eat Orange Or Drink Orange / The Implications Of The Lowered JAMB Cut Off Marks For Our Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.