Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike (23642 Views)

IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Cooly100: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
victorvezx:

Uwazurike seems to be more reasonable than Kanu. He knows there is no way the south east can force their useless Biafra on the South south people

...but useless Nigeria can force the Fulani herdsmen on your coward village...abi? See sense...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by LZAA: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:
the suffersticated ones
cc lzaa
they wee be confused right now bcuz of ralph's former statement grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by uba1991: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
and IGBO ll b divided into two. OSU and FREE BORN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Cooly100: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
uba1991:
and IGBO ll b divided into two. OSU and FREE BORN

Are you osu?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

https://www.naija.ng/701259-european-union-replies-pro-biafra-agitators-calls-biafrexit.html#701259

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/biafra-un-delegation-meets-ohanaeze-ndigbo/

Besides, why are you too scared to stand by yourself? Why do you want to depend on the SE Nigeria with land as small as Niger state? Shame. Your big for nothing country has not worked for 100 years since the north was merged with th south...Why do you want everyone to be suffering your misrule? Small countries like Ghana have surpassed you in any developmental index... tongue tongue tongue
Lol! You are quoting me wrong. The people who met with the so called Biafran representatives are mere bureaucrats, civil servants if you like. I was referring to established nation states. Not one. Come 2023 Uwazurike's prediction will fail
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Cooly100: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
GoroTango:
Lol! You are quoting me wrong. The people who met with the so called Biafran representatives are mere bureaucrats, civil servants if you like. I was referring to established nation states. Not one. Come 2023 Uwazurike's prediction will fail

What have nations state got to do with it?

The message is clear as EU and AU are aware.

The country is not working and everyone can see it.

"Nigeria is built on falsehood, deception and corruption" Segun Osoba

"..Anyone who thinks Nigeria can stick together is either a fool or an enemy of the country.." Olu Falae

"...It is not only the Biafrans who are disgusted with this country" Bishop Onaiyekan

Again why are you kicking like a dying cow...You have been milking the country for 50 years with nothing to show for it...and you want to continue forever? Tell me your hopes and what can change from 2023?

“Sincerely speaking, the South-East has not had a fair-share since the civil war. Their marginalization is quite obvious. But if the policy of reconstruction, reintegration and reconciliation of Gen.Gowon and the late Gen. Murtala’s administrations had continued, the agitation by the few Igbo for Biafra state would have been a thing of the past" Balarebe Musa
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Siberia01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin flatron
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by gidjah(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Every one is tired of the northern oligarchy, enslaving the other part via politics religion and etnicism
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Franking: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
All i know is that no matter how the igbos try, Biafra died with nnamdi kanu in September. Biafra will never come

This one is scared of the thought of being alone. Continue ur nya*h licking. Slave.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Dsov2016: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
junglep:
#TooNaiveToHarmonise
#TooNaiveToSeethebiggerpucture
#TooNaivetoseetherealissues

to true bro. let him look at italian city States or the Balkans or the A.H.E and see how countries breaking up cause immense problems for the populace and wars.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by adegeye38(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigeria is a country that never should have been, Luggard almagation in 1914 was devilish, Nigeria is a diverse country of extremely different people, with different ideologies, culture, problems, and culture
Nigeria should have been at least six different countries
this current structure aint working and will never work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Tunks2017(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

What have nations state got to do with it?

Don't tell me you believe the EU and AU are for your silly Biafran agitation? Have you ever read the AU charter for starters? You're seriously asking what nation states have to do with the establishment of a new country? I'm done with this pointless back and forth with you. Quote me again when the EU and AU bureaucrats give you Biafra
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by kernel504(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
All i know is that no matter how the igbos try, Biafra died with nnamdi kanu in September. Biafra will never come

Why begging for you to have your known enemy within same space with you?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Cooly100: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
GoroTango:
Don't tell me you believe the EU and AU are for your silly Biafran agitation? Have you ever read the AU charter for starters? You're seriously asking what nation states have to do with the establishment of a new country? I'm done with this pointless back and forth with you. Quote me again when the EU and AU bureaucrats give you Biafra

You are way backwards...the internation body like EU and AU will be in the front before any nation state can recognize a new state.
Biafra is currently on the right track as they have not carried arms as stated by international charters on separation.

I thought you will comment on other statements and quotes.

Therein lie your state of mind and corruption.

Who would you contact when you start hurting yourself...Saudi Arabia and UAE? Not the same UN, EU and AU?

You are not known to be wise and enlightened.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Ikpongiton: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nairalane:
What is this one saying
he is saying the truth.what about that?aboki.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Trumps: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
mrkunlex:
Leader of the Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, and founder of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike yesterday claimed that Nigeria would break into six different republics before 2023.
According to him, the present ‘pigeonholed six geo-political zones of the country’, namely South-East, South-South, South-West, North-Central, North-East and North-West, would metamorphose into the six republics, with South-East becoming the long agitated New Biafra, while South-South becomes Niger-Delta Republic, just as South-West and North-Central become Oduduwa and Middle-Belt Republics respectively, leaving North-East and North-West as Arewa Republic.

In a statement issued yesterday in Onitsha, Anambra state, shortly after BIM’s Anambra South Zonal meeting held at Uga, Aguata Local Government Area of the state, Uwazuruike who was represented by a member of Biafra Elders–in-council, Mazi Chris Mocha, observed that “the obvious lack of trust in the relationship or union between the northern and southern Nigeria is too inexplicable that Nigerians cannot continue to co-exist as one nation.”

Uwazuruike contended that “the faulty amalgamation of the northern and southern Nigeria in 1914 which expired since January 2014, also made it imperative that the country must surely break up in the near future, based on Biafran constitution which provided that any section of the country that is dissatisfied with the union will be at liberty to secede.”

He therefore urged Biafra leaders “to ensure that the federation is run in such a way that the citizens would be happy at all times and willing to belong to Biafra without being forced to do so.”

He insisted that “it was only in a corrupt country like Nigeria where illegality thrives that citizens are forced to live together and always show allegiance to the state”, adding, “we do not deserve Biafra if the emerging republic cannot be better than Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/20/nigeria-will-break-six-republics-2023-uwazuruike/
lalasticlala
Prophet of doom you are a pathological liar
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by kernel504(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
GoroTango:
Not gonna ever happen

Sooner or later it will happen, we can't be stalked with terrorists in same country.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Enemyofpeace: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Where would nairaland and its moderators belong to that time? Definitely not Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Omotoyosi98(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Make or break,Nigeria has divided since this nepotic administrator came on bed...The tribe that is giving Nigeria problem is the tribe that calls 'p' as 'f' and vice versa...I swear they should let us break without war...How I wish Lord Lugard never almagamated the Northern and Southern proctetorate...One illiterate tribe will not be gving us problem nw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by DJInfluence: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
And the 6 regions will further disintergrate into another 32 insignificant regions.

Me too can see vision na cool cool
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by sharpsecret: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
as long as it is stil one nigeria we hav a right to leave anywhere we want..we cant live lagos or any other state we are doin our business to southeast..i cant leave nigeria and go back to nigeria,give us biafra nd we wil know we hav a home to go to and u wil see hw lagos will be empty in a few weeks..but my problem is dat u kip begging us to be part of ur nigeria,u cant do without us cos we are the flame dat light nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Ngokafor(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
fakeprophet:

u re intelligent. love ur comment

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by daveP(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yorubas should choose a better name other than Oduduwa abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by chubinwa(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nairalane:
What is this one saying
That ideology u have long conceived. it will become reality soonest
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by chubinwa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Maybe his oil well have dried off
he wants another oil well. betrayal. whether he agitates or not, Biafra must come. Iseeee
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
victorvezx:

Uwazurike seems to be more reasonable than Kanu. He knows there is no way the south east can force their useless Biafra on the South south people

Yes, Uwazurike is more realistic. I am still at loss till today as to how his MASSOB was hijacked. He appears more serious and practical to me.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
adegeye38:
Nigeria is a country that never should have been, Luggard almagation in 1914 was devilish, Nigeria is a diverse country of extremely different people, with different ideologies, culture, problems, and culture
Nigeria should have been at least six different countries
this current structure aint working and will never work

After Lord Laggard did that demonic amalgamation in 1914, several opportunities later came for a reversal. But those who thwarted all such opportunities thinking that the evil amalgamation would somehow miraculously survive are the ones now eventually complaining most bitterly about it all.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
victorvezx:

This Biafra you call usless will come in your lifetime with her territory intack, both the one the Nigerian state stole from her. then we will know who is useless.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

After Lord Laggard did that demonic amalgamation in 1914, several opportunities later came for a reversal. But those who thwarted all such opportunities thinking that the evil amalgamation would someone miraculously survive are the ones now eventually complaining most bitterly about it all.
Oya, tell us how Zik made you a Nigerian by all means. The old sermon of one man's action translating into the action of more than 18 million people. We are all ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State / NYSC Secretariat, Streets And Houses Flooded With Water In Kano / How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.