Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

“the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri (1048 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by naija2dabone(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Reno Omokri, ex-aide to former president Goodluck Jonathan, says a statement credited to Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is false.

On Monday, Osinbajo said Jonathan shared N150 billion two weeks before the 2015 polls.

Reacting, Omokri said the “vice-president has again surrendered his lips to Satan to be used to spread slander and lies”.

The former presidency aide challenged Osinbajo to publish evidence that the former president shared the aforementioned amount.

He said Jonathan left behind the funds the Muhammadu Buhari administration is currently using to run the government.

“It is sad that the vice-president has again surrendered his lips to Satan to be used to spread slander and lies. Nigerians may recall that lying is the most consistent achievement of professor Osinbajo’s almost three years as vice-president,” Omokri said in a statement on Tuesday.

“On this most recent allegation by vice-president Osinbajo, let me state categorically that former President Jonathan did not share 150 billion two weeks to the 2015 election.

“If professor Osinbajo has proof that former President Jonathan did so, then we challenge him to publish his proof. He is a professor of law and ought to know that he who alleges must prove.

“Again, it is a lie from the pit of hell that the Jonathan administration spent only N14 billion on agriculture and N153 billion on infrastructure in three years as alleged by the fallacious Osinbajo.

“The Jonathan administration budgeted and spent over $10 billion on infrastructure in the 5 years between May 6, 2010 and May 29, 2015.

“The Buhari administration, which in less than three years has borrowed more money than the PDP borrowed in 16 years cannot point to even one major project they have started and completed,

“Both president Buhari and vice-president Osinbajo keep accusing the Jonathan administration of being corrupt and claim that they run an anti-corruption government.”

He called on Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), to call Osinbajo to order if the president would not do so.

https://www.thecable.ng/omokri-osinbajo-lied-jonathan-didnt-share-n150bn-two-months-2015-polls
Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin I hate this useless country grin
Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
I pity Osibanjo, cause if Buhari leaves power they will rubbish him,let him learn from sambo,.....fake pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Herdsmen: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Osibanjo is not a pastor..neither a man of God..
He's a typical Yoruba man..with All the features of a Yoruba man.

I lie?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by reality1010: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Herdsmen:
Osibanjo is not a pastor..neither a man of God..
He's a typical Yoruba man..with All the features of a Yoruba man.

I lie?
criminality ethnicity and betrayal cannot allow Yorubas to make good man of God.Even d ones that owned church r deep into what I stated.A Yoruba man making sainthood is like a camel passing through d eye of a needle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Sirjamo: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
10 billion dollars on infrastructure and no road or rail was started and completed in 6 years. Mr Omokri is sick and needs help
Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
10 billion dollars on infrastructure and no road or rail was started and completed in 6 years. Mr Omokri is sick and needs help

It's almost four years
Show me the ones that Buhari started and completed

3 Likes

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Herdsmen: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please anybody don sight Ngenenkwu and Omenka..

Na dia boys I dey see around..like say Dem don abandoned the Dullard and his dullardeens..

Like gbawe take disappear with eggheader that year..

All this dia small small boys dey make nairaland boring..
Their zombeism no get part 2

2 Likes

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Sirjamo: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

It's almost four years
Show me the ones that Buhari started and completed
It's not even three years yet.

1 Like

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Annie939(f): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
VP is now Satan himself
Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's not even three years yet.

Any serious government can fix Nigerian power problem in 6 months..... Fashola

1 Like

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Atouke: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Silence in APC, nairaland branch.
Where are the usual APC defenders? Abi cat cut your tongue? shocked
Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Omeokachie: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
You mean he has been practicing French kiss with Lucifer?

Subhanallahi!

Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by jayson87: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christianity
Re: “the Vice-president Has Again Surrendered His Lips To Satan" - Reno Omokri by Mynd44: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2018

(1)

Buhari Would Be Impeached If He Doesn’t Meet NASS Conditions - Idahosa / OPERATION 'AURE': The Northern Military Counter-rebellion Of July 1966 / Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.