Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Injured Neymar Shows Off Dance Moves As He Attends Birthday Bash With Crutches I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Injured Neymar Shows Off Dance Moves As He Attends Birthday Bash With Crutches I (594 Views)

Neymar Shows Off Pink Hair, Matching Suit In Fashion Shoot / Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs, Crutches And Beds To The Lagos Government / Neymar Shows What All The Fuss Is About - Including Wonder Strike - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injured Neymar Shows Off Dance Moves As He Attends Birthday Bash With Crutches I by Colossusgist(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Paris Saint-German forward Neymar hit the town to celebrate his girlfriend's sister's birthday in Sao Paulo before showing off his dance moves on one leg later in the evening. The PSG forward was pictured arriving at a nightclub and stopped for photos alongside his model girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine.

Neymar hobbled along in a protective boot and propped himself up on crutches with the couple both dressed in black. The striker is back in his homeland trying to recover from a broken metatarsal in his right foot.

It seems Neymar won't allow the injury to dampen his spirits or restrict his movement too much as a video from the night showed him dancing along to some music.

[b]More Photos - [/b]http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/03/injured-neymar-shows-off-dance-moves-as.html

Re: Injured Neymar Shows Off Dance Moves As He Attends Birthday Bash With Crutches I by pyrex23(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian League: 9 Referees Suspended For Bias 90th Minute Penalty / Premier League: Salah Is On Track To Break Records / Aston Villa Vs Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.