Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

"My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (53314 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Ecstasy154(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Former Vice President Namadi Sambo refused to disclose reason for his suprise visit to President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday when he was confronted by reporters.

My meeting was private, Sambo told inquisitive journalists after he emerged from a meeting with Buhari which began just before noon.

However, the meeting sparked speculations of likely defection of the former Vice President who was was governor of Kaduna state from 2007 to 2010 and vice-president to President Goodluck Jonathan 2010 to 2015 on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

President Buhari defeated the Buhari/Sambo administration on the platform of All Progressives Congress in 2015.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/20/breaking-my-meeting-buhari-private-says-sambo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by nairavsdollars(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
He came to beg for soft landing. Hausa will always be Hausa, Fulani to Fulani. Sambo can never be loyal to Jonathan

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by seunmsg(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
I really don't think Sambo is about to defect to APC. He probably came to beg on behalf of Jonathan and Mama piss. Mama piss is already begging for an out of court settlement with EFCC while Jonathan will be willing for the government to stop publicly revealing the massive corruption that took place under him.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by wakaman: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Think shit is about to hit the fan on Jonathan.
Just a bit of tidying up here and there.
Then splash!

2 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by BMCSlayer: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Q: What's the difference between an APC supporter and a catfish?

A: One is an ugly, scum sucking bottom-feeder and the other is a fish.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by bro4u: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
is there anybody who doesn't know the reason for the meeting?, look Nigerian politics is very dirty possibly the wost in the world. The former vice president had to meet with the president to negotiate terms and conditions for corruption charges, what this means is that, as an elite, he has the opportunity to bargain the punishment that he will be given.

Have you wondered why since the 2015 election this Sambo of a guy is less heard and seen, it's because the dude snitched on GEJ that's why he has been awarded with less punishment or possibly no punishment sef just to reward the dude for the role he played. Now ask yourself this question, for someone who is against corruption, is it mentally right to be bargaining with a corrupt soul on the punishment to give??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by simonlee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
... And the mod that pushed this to FP re-captioned the topic as "Namadi Sambo has this to say after meeting with Buhari".
only for me to rush into the thread and see that he said absolutely nothing! ... I swear NL mods will not make heaven!! angry

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunmsg:
I really don't think Sambo is about to defect to APC. He probably came to beg on behalf of Jonathan and Mama piss. Mama piss is already begging for an out of court settlement with EFCC while Jonathan will be willing for the government to stop publicly revealing the massive corruption that took place under him.
Abacha never stole-Buhari

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Opinedecandid(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hawusa
Man.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by spartan117(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunmsg:
Maybe, but Buhari is still going back to daura
#Back2Daura

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by TourismMan(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
I should be thinking about my life...not these made men.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by goodyvin02(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
him deh beg Buhari 4 job
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by snipernigga(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
The man is a political non-entity, he probably went to negotiate how to avoid EFCC sniffing his loot filled ass angry
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by IVORY2009(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
No-one knows tomorrow!!
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by asobo: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
SAMBO I HOPE IT IS NOT WHAT I AM THINKING.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by anibirelawal(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunmsg:

Hmmm... it might be true o, you never can tell.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by ped007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
hmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by contigiency(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
When are you defecting? Though you have no political clout to make much impact in APC but they can still accomodate you.

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by hustler86(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
The only way power can be transferred to the easterners or westerners is to disunite the born leaders(Northerners)... Well I guess that is just a dream... Hope we all wake up one day.

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Probably he wants to save his ass.

To swipe away his corruption charges, he knows that he needs to join APC so as to become untouchable.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Odingo1: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
nonsence
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by fakuta(f): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
wow, sambo I like his longtime silence, he will soon support directly or indirectly, if you think northern politician ever fought or will fight for real you are deceiving yourself. criminals are bad but criminals with integrity are deadly. that's why Nigeria is something else

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by BruncleZuma: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by maestroferddi: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari has no integrity.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by naijjaman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by thesolutions(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ecstasy154:

President Buhari defeated the Buhari/Sambo administration on the platform of All Progressives Congress in 2015.

News like this make Nigeria a joke.
How on earth did President Buhari defeat Buhari/Sambo Administration.

Snitches are politicians.

3 Likes

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by FRESHG(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunmsg:
I NEVER KNEW THAT PROPHET BULLHARY WAS SUCH A HOLY MAN

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by dust144(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you like talk if you no like no talk, breeze go soon blow fowl bombom go flash.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by piagetskinner(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
who reported this...that person must be high on sniper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.