Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (28565 Views)

12 Steps To Be Rich At A Young Age / How To Be Rich / Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by ugojibaby: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
The country is difficult and a vast majority of people have given up on the hopes of ever becoming rich. Most people have left their destinies to fate to help them decide.

Just hang on and read this thoroughly!!!

I want you to be rich because there is no nobility in poverty and being average financially. A few years ago I was out there looking for what to do to earn a living. Suddenly I caught an idea that changed everything for good.

I am not here to pitch anything to you, this post is just to uplift those who feel there is no longer headway again in their lives.

It isn’t about your country, race, gender, tribe or anything, it is about you. Majority of my clients are all foreigners, so I know that distance is no longer a barrier when it comes to making money.

Have you given up on the hopes of ever making it in life?

Here are a few reasons why you should become rich.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-o-euAH9FUew/WrEbEQVdLPI/AAAAAAAAACw/MsaglCKokJUwxWWy7ypwqyHOfxmHnw0TgCLcBGAs/s320/rich%2Bvs%2Bpoor.jpg[/img]

You will command respect.

We live in a society where money brings respect and dignity. The added bonus is when it comes to the right path. If you’ve had ever attended a meeting where you are the only average person financially seated there, you will have a grasp of what I am typing.

Money brings respect, and respect is what we love as humans. If you don’t want a little boy to splash your water on the road just because you don’t have a car, then you have to do what you need to do to become rich.

Your Level Changes

Everything about you will change the moment you lay your hands on the money. The way you talk, the food you eat, the places you go, and most importantly, the people you mingle with.

You start seeing life in another perspective. You would no longer be bitter about everything. All that would be ringing inside you would be “how do I make more money” or “how do I preserve my wealth”.

You become an Icon/Role Model

Do you wonder why rich people turn out to become motivational speakers overnight? It isn’t rocket science, money is the reason. People start seeing you as someone they can copy and believe you know the key to success.

Your name is spoken far and wide, and you get into places where you’ve never dreamt of entering before.

You have whatever you need

I was in a man’s house when his little daughter started crying over an iPhone6 – when it was launched. She desired the phone badly that she fell ill. The father immediately contacted his dealer, who supplied the phone ASAP. Then I decided right inside my heart that I would make money.

The desire drove me to hard work, and hard work drove me to my success. I can stand and lecture people about my business because I know I have something that many people don’t have.

Why should you make money?

These still aren’t enough points above to get you into action? Think about your loved ones, people who are dependent on you, people who are looking up to you.

They don’t want you to fail, the same way I don’t want you to fail.

Steps to take

· Find a problem to solve
· Acquire a skill to solve that problem
· Create a business model that would help reach out to a large number of people.
· Make profit and Make Money.

Remember: It doesn’t come easy as stated above. It takes learning the business. If you are interested in learning my own business, I have written a guide that would help you. Then you can work hard towards achieving your goal.

Hard work is bae. When you make money the right way, there is a feeling of accomplishment that comes with it.

You can add yours to the comment section. Why do want to be rich?

I would come up with articles like this often, remember to visit the blog and subscribe.

See source for more

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by ugojibaby: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
I am a living testimony of how online businesses can change one’s live. I have known affiliate marketing since year 2014 but I never made a penny from it except in the month of October 2017 when I intensified research and I was pointed to the right direction. I made only $175 in October 2017, although it was small but it was huge for me as that was the highest I ever made in a single month online.

Fast forward to 2018, I now average $1,255 monthly. Although I am not where I am aiming, but earning an average of N451,000 monthly is worth glorifying. I will give the credit of all my online business success to CLICK HERE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
i want 2 be rich becos its part of my inheritance in CHRIST JESUS, cant allow unbelievers enjoy wat is mine in d first place due 2 ignorance and laziness

45 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by BiafranBushBoy: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i want 2 be rich becos its part of my inheritance in CHRIST JESUS, cant allow unbelievers enjoy wat is mine in d first place due 2 ignorance and laziness

On top money, you are bringing all these preachings. angry

Nawa ooo... So why is Seun enjoying it, when it is for believers?

Stand up from your bed, workhard, think outside the box and make money for yourself.

God's grace is already sufficient for all man. No carry bible enter money matter. angry

40 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by simonlee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
OP i hope you're also rich... cos if you're not, you're f*cked!! grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Drniyi4u(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
To avoid bad lucks undecided

17 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by smokedfish: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yes.... Invest now and enjoy later cool

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by bro4u: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
come op, it's like you want me to dust my laptop and join dem boiz abi... Threads like this makes people to look for skull to excavate and also drugs to push.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by hubtiva: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
this be like the guy selling books in traffic at maryland bustop today, "7 step to get rich"

10 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by wwwtortoise(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't want to be rich, I want to be wealthy.

Wealthy people know how to make money while rich people only have money.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by money121(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Feemmy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
A necessity for me
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by olahero(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by chinoxstock: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
You are in Nigeria, yet all your clients are abroad...

YahooBoi no laptop...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Some Nairaland OP be like:

10 reasons why you should eat.
15 reasons why you should talk.
7 reasons why you bath.
5 reasons why you must do money ritual

How far nah? Free us abeg!

☣ ☠

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Alameer(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nonsense post

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Who even needs to be told?

If you are waiting for someone to tell you why you should be rich, please remain poor

10 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by dust144(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
You have sense
You will have many friends.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

On top money, you are bringing all these preachings. angry

Nawa ooo... So why is Seun enjoying it, when it is for believers?

Stand up from your bed, workhard, think outside the box and make money for yourself.

God's grace is already sufficient for all man. No carry bible enter money matter. angry

grin

☣ ☠

I just weak for the nigga!

Many people are religious because of poverty not because of any other thing.

☣ ☠

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by YelloweWest: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Team rich husband. Rich wife
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don’t think people that are rich say that they are...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Jh0wsef(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
If NL can create this kind of thread

I won't be shocked if I see a thread on '7 GOOD REASONS YOU SHOULD HAVE TWO NOSTRILS'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
The rule is alway: make the money or die trying.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by dynicks(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
shocked
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by slawomir: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by oyetunder(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okies
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by oluwasegun007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
I only have one reason,

I wanna teach poverty a lesson..
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by SandB2017: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by elipheleh(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
I give myself two 12 months and I must be in the first 200 richest persons in the world.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.