Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (28563 Views)

12 Steps To Be Rich At A Young Age / How To Be Rich / Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Holuwatoobii(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
If everyone is rich in this world then money will be of no use, money will have no value...........thats why everyone cannot be rich even if we want, and thats the bitter fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by blessedvisky(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thoniameek:
I don’t think people that are rich say that they are...
They don't have too

1 Like

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by hokafor(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Poverty is not an option
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Worldbest281: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
I will do anything possible to be rich... may God help me
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by blessedvisky(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
If everyone is rich in this world then money will be of no use, money will have no value...........thats why everyone cannot be rich even if we want, and thats the bitter fact
Even Jesus said that "the poor will always be among You, but I will not always be among you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Tunks2017(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
How can Africans ever be rich angry

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by ayshugar(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
sarafa68:
The rule is alway: make the money or die trying.
Naso Broda

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by raymond0123: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
I really want to be rich as well but nothing good comes easy like that you need to strive harder to get there.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by lovelylad: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
crybecause I fear POVERTY

1 Like

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
LOL LOOk at dis ignoramus. anyway i love u
BiafranBushBoy:

On top money, you are bringing all these preachings. angry

Nawa ooo... So why is Seun enjoying it, when it is for believers?

Stand up from your bed, workhard, think outside the box and make money for yourself.

God's grace is already sufficient for all man. No carry bible enter money matter. angry
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by BiafranBushBoy: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
LOL LOOk at dis ignoramus. anyway i love u

I love you too. kiss
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by KennedicalEnergy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Incomplete and selfish reasons of wanting to be rich.

If you are desiring wealth without considering helping others and touching lives with your wealth, then your desires are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by bleskid: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
twale to ugojibaby.... your write up to make sense.... jah speed your life
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by SamgoldBaba: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Stand up from your bed, workhard, think outside the box and make money for yourself.

God's grace is already sufficient for all man. No carry bible enter money matter. angry
P
Ecclesiastes 10 vs 19
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by demoBaba: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
casioten:
Yes.... Invest now and enjoy later cool

Which area the land dey for Abuja.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Follygunners: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
ugojibaby:
Now you know this, I want you to remember that several people are looking up to you to make it. Don't disappoint them.

Now answer the question, Why do you wana be rich? smiley

lalasticlala

Craze dey ur head.. why you sef broke?
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
demoBaba:

Which area the land dey for Abuja.
Kuje and Abuja/Nasarawa Express road (just 15min drive from Abuja Central Park) payment spreadable within the period of 12months Sir!
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Queenserah26(f): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
To spoil my mum with money, she's a good woman.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by olex88: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Must have this money
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by coputa(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i want 2 be rich becos its part of my inheritance in CHRIST JESUS, cant allow unbelievers enjoy wat is mine in d first place due 2 ignorance and laziness
Riches and wealth does not hear the llanguage of a.particular religion,that's why you find rich and wealthy people spread across all religion.wealth has a principle,find them,then apply them judiciously,money will chase you.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
thank GOD am not practising any religion beloved..
coputa:
Riches and wealth does not hear the llanguage of a.particular religion,that's why you find rich and wealthy people spread across all religion.wealth has a principle,find them,then apply them judiciously,money will chase you.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by ameri9ja: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Op, explain the following:

Ten Millionires Who Committed Suicide

by Julian Crowley

We live in a society filled with dreams and aspirations of wealth, a society that likes to believe that money will bring with it happiness and success.
The following men were all successful businessmen who committed suicide. The millions in their bank accounts did nothing to ease their suffering…

10. Jonathan Wraith

Thirty-five-year-old Jonathan Wraith — a young British millionaire by virtue of selling his and his father’s portable cabin business for £30 million ($46 million) — was by all accounts a happy and well-adjusted young man. However, in 2009 he picked up his shotgun and shot himself, leaving no suicide note. No clear reason could be found for Wraith’s action, but there has been some speculation that he was extremely worried about his father David’s recent stroke. It seems that this may have proven too much for the young man to take.

9. Eli M. Black

Eli M. Black, whose death was immortalized on screen in the Coen Brothers comedy The Hudsucker Proxy, was a Jewish-American businessman and millionaire controller of the United Brands Company. An astute and forward thinking capitalist, Black’s career included stints with Lehman Brothers and then the American Seal-Kap Company, which he renamed AMK. The early ’70s saw AMK merge with United Fruit Company. With that, Black’s fate was sealed. His downfall was rooted in the discovery of his $2.5 million bribe offered to the President of Honduras, to reduce export taxes on bananas. Taking matters into his own hands before the scandal broke, Black climbed the 44 floors of his office building and leapt out onto crowded Park Avenue to the horror of onlookers below.

8. Huibert Boumeester

At 49, father-of-two Huibert Boumeester took his own life after becoming seriously depressed in the fallout of the £50 billion ($77 billion) takeover of ABN Amro by the Royal Bank of Scotland. The Dutch millionaire banker’s body was discovered in a woodland area several miles away from his home in London. A suicide note to his wife Frederique that was found on his body read that he could not “go on.” The coroner confirmed that Mr. Boumeester had ended his life while depressed, explaining: “He drove to a very isolated location in woodland, sat down and used the shotgun to end his own life.”

7. Christopher Foster

In August 2008, Christopher Foster, a 50-year-old British businessman, murdered his wife and daughter before burning down his house and killing himself. The businessman shot his wife Jillian and daughter Kirstie, prior to succumbing to smoke inhalation. Foster, wealthy by virtue of his company’s work creating oil rig insulation technology, was nevertheless beset by financial concerns. Despite being a millionaire residing in a five-bedroom country mansion, he was living beyond his means, with debts of £4 million ($6.2 million). It seems that, tragically, these financial worries may well have pushed him over the edge.

6. John Lawrenson

John Lawrenson was a successful businessman who lived in a £1.2 million ($1.8 million) mansion (the Old Rectory, above). He was healthy and seemingly happy, and had earned the right to enjoy the profits from a lucrative life in the publishing world. This all would have been fine, except for one thing: his beloved wife Caroline was dying of cancer. The devoted couple, married for 47 years, poisoned themselves with a substance bought via mail order from Mexico. A suicide note found near their bodies confirms the truth: Mr. Lawrenson could not bear the thought of living alone and decided to take the matter into his own hands.

5. Wayne Pai

Wayne Pai was a successful Taiwanese businessman, and founder and chairman of the securities broker the Polaris Group. In the wake of rumors of insider trading, the nevertheless well respected Pai was found dead in July 2008. His wife and members of Polaris’ staff flew to the outlying island of Penghu to assist police with their inquiries. Pai’s suicide came at a time when allegations were being made that a former president of National Chiao Tung University had been receiving regular payments from Polaris. Pai’s body was found floating in waters surrounding the outlying island.

4. Paul Castle

Paul Castle — a self-styled businessman and property tycoon who had met the Queen of England and played polo with Prince Charles — killed himself in 2010. The 54-year-old threw himself in front of a London Underground train, leaving no chance of survival. The businessman, described as a “workaholic,” had seen several property deals go awry over the last year of his life and had also lost capital in a gas and oil surveying company. Castle, who suffered from chronic heart problems and tumors, had been married three times and was due to be wedded for a fourth time, to his girlfriend Natalie Theo.

3. Peter Smedley

Peter Smedley was an enormously successful millionaire hotelier and businessman with a tinned food empire that provided him with a sizable income. He and his wife Christine — who had been married for 33 years — enjoyed a luxurious lifestyle befitting of their riches. However, Mr. Smedley was also an extremely ill man, suffering from motor neurone disease. He ended his life by his own volition, at an assisted dying organization, the Dignitas clinic, in Switzerland. In a further twist to the story, Mr. Smedley’s death was filmed by the BBC, with segments televised as part of documentary about assisted suicides.

2. Howard Worthington

In an alarming case of destructive emotion, self-proclaimed “lord of the manor” millionaire Howard Worthington shot himself with one of his prized shotguns just moments after shooting his lover Julie Rees. The 52-year-old English former businessman, who made his fortune in the steel industry, had been ordered to stay away from his £1.3 million ($2 million) country home after threatening her with a gun a few weeks prior. While Rees recovered, Worthington did not. Verdict: suicide.

1. ReiJane Huai

Long Island resident and computer software high flyer ReiJane Huai killed himself with a single shot in September 2011. The former president and CEO of FalconStor, a data storage company, had resigned suddenly in 2010 following a lawsuit filed against him. The millionaire committed suicide on the front lawn of the $2.5 million home he shared with his wife, ShuWen. The Taiwanese-born Huai — who had traveled to the USA to study in 1984 — had several adult children living in the US and was described as a “visionary and leader” by a FalconStor spokesman.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by dukeprince50: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
elipheleh:
I give myself two 12 months and I must be in the first 200 richest persons in the world.
u will need massive luck, it took zugerberk 5years and that is the shortest duration, im giving myself 20years though
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
is this op rich
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by ameri9ja: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Unseriousboy:
is this op rich

Of course not.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by deturla: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What do you think about affiliate marketing?
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
imagine davido's moniker on NL.... e be like say na poor man full here😆
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by BiafranBushBoy: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
deturla:

What do you think about affiliate marketing?

Nice venture. But for the strong hearted.

You sabi write epistle stories as blog posts already. So e no go hard for you.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by justanie(f): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
sensible post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.