Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe (3105 Views)

Former SUG President Of Uniabuja 06/07 re-called after 12 Years Of Expulsion. / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude / Fatal Accident Of Uniabuja Students Coming Back From A Night Party (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Funny pictures of UNIABUJA students Struggling to get Receipt stamped due to late call off of NASU strike

Most students find it hard to get their payments receipt stamped

See more pictures
https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-photos-funny-pictures-of-uniabuja-students-struggling-to-get-receipt-stamped/

Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Funny
What's even funny staying in this shit hole of country
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lolz
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Olifiz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
That’s bursary. Memories o. I don queue for that place before o.

1 Like

Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olifiz:
That’s bursary. Memories o. I don queue for that place before o.
really!!!!!
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
fidalgo19:
Funny
What's even funny staying in this shit hole of country
lolz
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
What's the need. If you struggle finish school, no job available.I regret being a Nigerian
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
What's the need. If you struggle finish school, no job available.I regret being a Nigerian
I sight you bro
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by JewelRegi(f): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2018
some people and their level of wickedness. what is the need for suffering ur fellow humans. can't nigeria(ns) make things easy for it's citizens for once.

1 Like

Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
JewelRegi:
some people and their level of wickedness. what is the need for suffering ur fellow humans. can't nigeria(ns) make things easy for it's citizens for once.

sad
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by God200(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
The school with full of olodo..
I just dey wonder what pple c in dis skul
Re: See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe by BlaqFaze: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
God200:
The school with full of olodo..
I just dey wonder what pple c in dis skul
Their VC sef na olodo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First University To Resume In Nigeria / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. / Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.