Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Self-belief Is A Key Factor To Success - Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Self-belief Is A Key Factor To Success - Ronaldo (324 Views)

Iwobi- Lampard Has Boosted My Self-belief / Opinion: Mikel, A Key To Success Or Failure Of Super Eagles In 2018 World Cup / Sports: The Only Unifying Factor In Nigeria – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-belief Is A Key Factor To Success - Ronaldo by Detailnews: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo says the key to his staggering success is believing nobody is better than he is – and he advised his Portuguese teammates to adopt the same attitude.

The Real Madrid star made the comments as he accepted the Portuguese player of the year award in Lisbon.

"We should always believe we are the best," said Ronaldo, who led Portugal to the Euro 2016 title and who is now turning his gaze to the 2018 World Cup. Latest tonight's games odds on NaijaBet

"You need to think big. I always believe that nobody is better than me, out on the pitch at least," he said.

"On a personal and collective level I have had a dream year. I won five trophies (Champions League, Uefa Supercup, World Club Cup, Spanish league title and the Spanish Supercup), the Ballon D'Or and......................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/03/20/self-belief-key-factor-success-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

Isco Wants Classic-liked Ball At Madrid After His Spain Hat-trick / Ronaldo Looking Better Than Ever At Aged 33 / Lionel Messi Overtakes Salah In The Race For Golden Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.