Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,784 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Hate Her Cousins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Her Cousins (973 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / She Loves Me But I Hate Her / I Love Her But Hate Her Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Her Cousins by Cadaver(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2010
I'm in a beautiful relationship with a girl of another religion. Funny enough,its not her religion thats the barrier,its the existence of her brainless,annoying cousins dat makes me uncomfortable. Dont get me wrong here,we've been dating for more than 3 years now and intend to get married if possible,but I just cant seem to come to terms with the fact that these imbeciles are a part of her family. 5 girls: They are all ugly, dirty, mannerless, a nuisance, always competing with me for her time. She seems unfazed whenever I try 2 express my disdain for these little imbeciles mostly jokingly. I cant condone these little devils anymore, they're driving me nuts! Please what do I do?
Re: I Hate Her Cousins by cantell(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2010
@Poster,
You're getting married to her, not her cousins. If you love someone truly & you're willing to marry the person, you have to learn to accept any faults associated with them.
This is something you have to bear if you truly love this woman. You can forbid them from coming to your place when you eventually get married to your girl. But aside from this, i don't think there's anything you can do.
Best of luck.
Re: I Hate Her Cousins by Akosbaba(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2010
Na to make her know say u know dey joke b4 things start getting serious.
Re: I Hate Her Cousins by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2010
Marry her and become her head. tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Laugh:( / Million Miles Away / Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.