Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) (20204 Views)

Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by phantom(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
A very poor imitation of MJ's thriller........... undecided....thus dude has nothing more to offer
Their going solo confirms a theory i have always had in my head- Paul is the singer,he has "the voice" while peter was the creative dude especially as regards choreography and maybe costumes.
They are better together in my opinion but if had to choose who, since the split has done better than the other .it will be Paul(rudeboy).
Peter is trying to hard and appears to be unfocused. He's basically forcing himself down our throats with this "1 week,1 new song" strategy.
Dude is going to burn himself out trying to outdo his twin who is just interested in taking his time and producing quality music.

my 2 cents

N/B: If you dont like my post,just ignore it. No insults please

4 Likes

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Wallade(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
I am usually careful with my data but this is quite interesting to me, I am keenly interested in Mr P because I wanna see his transition hence, I watched the video: I think it is a cool and nice song though I couldn't help but notice his attempt to replicate "thriller" which is not unusual because Micheal Jackson inspired his career. The video is excellent in terms of quality and screenplay but the combination of interlude, dance, masks and makeups reminded me of the past. I thought the world moved away from that already.

Anyway, big ups to Mr P, I still love you.

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by femi4: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I KNOW THIS POOR IDIOT DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO
Only idiots type in cap locks
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by PqsMike: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
kidman96:
This guy should grow up and stop dancing abeg... Same steps same moves same concept over and over again.... At his age he is still imitating usher.

Usher self na style he take dry dance these days.

And as for the song... Abeg no meaning no correlation with the video except the "look into my eyes". ... Anyway Nigerians will buy it sha...

You know nothing about music....Just shut up KID

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by phantom(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
For those of you born yesterday,this is the masterpiece he tried to copy....smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by PqsMike: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Mr P I see failure in your eyes, please go and beg ur half and stop chucking out wack

Hi pig
Bye

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Ugosample(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
I love both the song and the video
They are the bomb.
It's just that many Nigerians are now "Shaku shaku" people
So this type of song may not appeal to them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by PqsMike: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
femi4:
Usher wannabe.... He ll always be inferior

U don't know sh!t about music

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by gentle007(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
kidman96:
This guy should grow up and stop dancing abeg... Same steps same moves same concept over and over again.... At his age he is still imitating usher.

And as for the song... Abeg no meaning no correlation with the video except the "look into my eyes". ... Anyway Nigerians will buy it sha...

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
phantom:
A very poor imitation of MJ's thriller........... undecided....thus dude has nothing more to offer
Their going solo confirms a theory i have always had in my head- Paul is the singer,he has "the voice" while peter was the creative dude especially as regards choreography and maybe costumes.
They are better together in my opinion but if had to choose who, since the split has done better than the other .it will be Paul(rudeboy).
Peter is trying to hard and appears to be unfocused. He's basically forcing himself down our throats with this "1 week,1 new song" strategy.
Dude is going to burn himself out trying to outdo his twin who is just interested in taking his time and producing quality music.

my 2 cents

N/B: If you dont like my post,just ignore it. No insults please

K

3 Likes

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by gentle007(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
kidman96:

I was about saying same thing. The dance is even dull, apart from the fact that all four videos so far has same dance steps
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
femi4:
Only idiots type in cap locks
You're still a kid who start following music of recent.i know you will rate the duo noise makers davido/wizkid over psquare and 2face.go and sleep poor kid
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
I am not impressed. He is definitely forcing it...as he seems really untalented music wise.

The thriller imitation was a turn off before the real song.. Which he flowed like one of The Weekend's song, Star Boy.

No doubt... Rude boy is the man.

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by saucemanny(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
I have nothing to say.......to the mod that banned me again, I'll be taking ur matter to the gods tonight. Na only God go fit save u. If u no run mad before this week runs out make God bless me
dey will...
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by LasGidiOwner: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why not go and copy your own. Broke ass idiots always picking holes in everything.

The video is dope. Appreciate something good for once

phantom:
For those of you born yesterday,this is the masterpiece he tried to copy....smh
A

2 Likes

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:
I love both the song and the video

They are the bomb.

It's just that many Nigerians are now "Shaku shaku" people

So this type of song may not appeal to them.
exactly , this isnt the type of song you can sing along with and flow with especially for Nigerians , Nigerians are used to naija vibes laced with danceable beats and slangs , if maybe one listened to this song on radio without watching the video ,one may be tempted to believe this song was made by a Briton or American
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by jaytime(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is pure creativity. Mr P is giving us short movies in musical videos; amazing stuff. This video is a continuation of the My Way video and he intends to continue the 'movie' in another song's video; uncommon stuff around here. The song is his first single released during their first breakup. As at yesterday I was still playing it because it's a departure from the noise we are being fed by the Robo skeske generation. Nice one Mr P.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
PqsMike:

Hi pig Bye
may prophet Moham-MAD strangle you
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by phantom(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Why not go and copy your own. Broke ass idiots always picking holes in everything.

The video is dope. Appreciate something good for once

Little kids running amok on nairaland while seun watches helplessly....smh
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by pedrilo: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
His Nigerian fan base will deplete with such songs unfortunately
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by morgan100(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wow, sentiment apart, it's a nice song and a very nice video, different from the every norm in Nigeria music videos. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by delors(m): 2:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Some people can copy sha. Na Michael Jackson's Thriller video remix be this?
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by fiyin47(m): 2:45am On Mar 21, 2018
These twins have become comedians, I don't dig their brouhaha
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Alayiwola: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2018
OKEOWO

introvertme:

who get am?
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Alayiwola: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2018
WETIN BE NO MENTION, OLU OKEOWO get am

obvious from garage 6 rolls royce ,1 excalade,3 bentley.1 g wagon,1range rover
Jhuniyour:
The day I got in that house in Parkview, Ikoyi, i no wan come out.

Too dope. Make I no mention the owner.
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by MChaze25(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Can I remind this guy that Nigeria is too religiously conscious to allow their kids & children follow up his music?
For how long will he continue with this stuff?
Time will tell.
Why not ask Paul to give him a good chorus or meet any top producer in Nigeria for a good unique instrumental?
Or even a foreign producer/ songwriter?
Jeez I hate copycats!!!!
Now I know why Psquare was having traces of copyright laws broken in their past jobs..
Its Mr. P doing it back then..lol
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2018
frugal:
Peter just ruined my most recent favorite song with this video. Was expecting a romantic dinner kinda video.

it is a continued story, check the previous video from MY WAY.
You guys should really pay attention and stop being aloof.

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Gassa007: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2018
fiyin47:
These twins have become comedians, I don't dig their brouhaha
Did you even watch or listen to the song??

1 Like

Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by queencalipso(f): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Michael Jackson's thriller him try sha!!

Rudeboy still leading..
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by funnynation(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
The song and the video dope die
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2018
onatisi:

exactly , this isnt the type of song you can sing along with and flow with especially for Nigerians , Nigerians are used to naija vibes laced with danceable beats and slangs , if maybe one listened to this song on radio without watching the video ,one may be tempted to believe this song was made by a Briton or American

Which I don't see as a bad thing
Re: Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video) by KrocAce(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2018
No hate needed, Mr. P is doing better than rudeboy...and that's the FACT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Plantain boy (the Lyrics) / Pictures From Lynxxx's 'ifeoma' Video Shooting In South Africa / 13 Mistakes Nigerian Upcoming Artistes Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.