Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) (15718 Views)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Meet The Only Governor In South-south And South East that is working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by HausaOverlord: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
This op no well sha

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Oloriburuku of a somebody, how market na? angry
why are you pained ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by deomelo: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
koburu. Village Mongo park.

Please, stay away from cocaine.

grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Oloriburuku of a somebody, how market na? angry
This one just registered on March 16, 2018 in order to be posting gibberish.

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by GodIsBiafran: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:

So? Wetin be big deal? The guy sef be jew na.. hahaha

My friend STOP quoting me. You and I are not on the same level angry

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
another suffersticated goblin grin

5 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Follygunners: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

My friend STOP quoting me. You and I are not on the same level angry

@Bolded. I be ur friend? We no come dey same level? How na?

Cuz you be 'Jew' and I be 'Oduduwa', abi? No be racism be dat?

If I tear you slap.. I go slap fake 'jew' commot ur heritage. grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Kestolovee95(f): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
This thread confirms Unicef's research that yolobams mentally stunted and have poor memories.

The op forgot he previously made yorobarudeen comments before opening this thread to taunt Igbos who will always be greater his beggarly lineage in Ibadam. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:
This thread confirms Unicef's research that yolobams mentally stunted and have poor memories.

The op forgot he previously made yorobarudeen comments before opening this thread to taunt Igbos who will always be greater his beggarly lineage in Ibadan. grin grin
Ibadan grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Yoruba4Life: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

Guy, you get biafran malaria ni? angry Dem swear for ur head so?

4 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Yoruba4Life: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

Ibadan grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

...from a lady that's been diagnosed to be a Yaba-Left V.I.P? Not credible, abeg

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Guy, you get biafran malaria ni? angry Dem swear for ur head so?
Explain why you registered on March 16, 2018 in the name of Igbo-phobia.

We are listening.
cc lzaa onyeoga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by AkinPhysicist: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
SMH. Look at the number of Ugandan Jews that fell for it. Gawd damn. Talk about ill-informed mofos

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

...from a lady that's been diagnosed to be a Yaba-Left V.I.P? Not credible, abeg
what of this one grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Yoruba4Life: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

We are listening.
cc lzaa onyeoga

Such a Biafran, Igobtic way of thinking... So the date I registered makes it null & void/fake? sad Just imagine this fake 'jew'

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
The gullibility of the average yiiboo is quite astounding!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Such a Biafran, Igobtic way of thinking... So the date I registered makes it null & void/fake? sad Just imagine this fake 'jew'
and also tell us why you are PAINED

CC LZAA ONYEOGA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Follygunners: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

So ur point, exactly?

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:

So ur point, exactly?
say it in Yoruba cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by GodIsBiafran: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

Ignore that ewedurian. He is always looking for attention
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Follygunners: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

Ayam not understanding... undecided

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by YungMillionaire: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
So Igbos don't even know what their region looks like geographically? I am not really surprised. Most of them have abandoned the East to look for greener pastures in the SW and North.

7 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:
We are listening. cc lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by deomelo: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
I hear say ipob villages share borders with Dubai. How true?

Funny Igbos

grin

7 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:

[s]
But there Igbo communities in the SS that borders atlantic ocean. Obigbo in rivers is one.
I'm waiting for pained 'we ss obigbos hate Igbo' dirty yollobas to quote me and lament. grin [/s]
there are no igbos in SS. the igbos in SS like the aniomas in delta and the etches in rivers state are nothing but settlers that will soon be chased back to the Yeast when Nigeria is restructured.
We rather have Yorubas that are indigenous in SS. the Itsekiris of Delta state, Akoko Edos of edo state and other minority Yorubas in akwa ibom state and Bayelsa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
there are no igbos in SS. the igbos in SS like the aniomas in delta and the etches in rivers state are nothing but settlers that will soon be chased back to the Yeast when Nigeria is restructured.
We rather have Yorubas that are indigenous in SS. the Itsekiris of Delta state, Akoko Edos of edo state and other minority Yorubas in akwa ibom state and Bayelsa.
this kind of 1mbecility is rampant in APCheat

cc lzaa onyeoga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DerideGull(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ndigbo are too much!!!! Of course, the silly boundary adjustment initiated by foolish Obasanjo and his masters from northern region of Nigeria does not hold water.
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Obdk: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
The OP is an anti-Igbo hater from cross river state. STAY away from his posts. I repeat stay away from his posts.

he is not from cross river. the op is an ewedutarian.
he is afonja claiming south south.

his job is to destabilise any conment and thread dat promote south east and south south unity..

4 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by PFRB: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
The OP is an anti-Igbo hater from cross river state. STAY away from his posts. I repeat stay away from his posts.

Cross River state has no sea boundary
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
PFRB:

Cross River state has no sea boundary
something is obviously wrong with your skull.
Otondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DerideGull(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
for the haters who think south East is landlocked.
Abia State, Imo state and Anambra state shares borders with the Atlantic Ocean.
I went on a tour and found out the coastal States of Biafra.
I don't think SE needs SS again in our secession agitation as we could build our direct deep seaport when biafra is restored.
Pics below
Cc IgbosAreOsus femolii masterchen

Funny enough, you really come across like a ninny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue PDP Bury Members Who Died In Accident While Going 2 Campaign Rally / Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It / Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.