Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World (59267 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Mercedes Benz Embeds Entire G-Class SUV In Amber For DNA To Live Forever(Photos) / Innoson Vehicles Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV In Anambra -PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by goat22: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
gulfer:
The Nigerian panel beater (body works) won't go near this or else those shapes will be gone angry angry angry

Not so my brother, as we country people, we must hereby solicit our okada riders and barrow pushers. This hogma carbuncle metathesis re volutes the second apprehension in adversely.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by sojikul(m): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2018
My Igbo people will soon bring this car come nija before 2020 as tokubo I trust them.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2018
expensive shiit
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by baby124: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2018
One slowpoke will soon go and steal Nigeria’s money to buy this useless toy that will depreciate without spare part to fix it in Nigeria. Lmao.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by NEOJ: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2018
DEVIL IS A LIED OR LAYER OR LAYI grin grin grin I must buy this Car embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Nairaland take the money in that bag all I need is MY SUV to take the ministry to the permanent site.

Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by bababodmas(m): 2:47am On Mar 21, 2018
timilehin007:
I'm not buoyant enough...wouldn't have mind getting it...
Me that in here looking for who will buy my golf 4 in other to upgrade to big daddy or muscle cool undecided
I get 300k to exchange for your golf 4,....deal?
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by timilehin007(m): 3:52am On Mar 21, 2018
bababodmas:

I get 300k to exchange for your golf 4,....deal?
When dem no swear for me...all the papers are intact o...till October...hungry no dey worry me sir
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by Daneguakhi(m): 5:15am On Mar 21, 2018
This whip was made for the Black Panther
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2018
gulfer:
The Nigerian panel beater (body works) won't go near this or else those shapes will be gone angry angry angry

hahaha
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by Aldebaran(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Nice grin
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by magzey: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2018
I have all monsters even if its a TOY , cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by magzey: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
This Monster even to inflate tyre you need to go to Japan and do it ,talk less of servicing grin grin CHAI!!!
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by owesomegene(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:
I will curse my pastor the next time he opens that his dirty mouth to say money is vanity. angry
see this one o, just bcus u dey find like 4 nairaland, smh. beans
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by gidado14(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Have you ever seen a luxurious and expensive monster? Here is one if not. This is the most expensive SUV in the world with its price ranging from N666m ($1.85m) to N1.3b ($3.8m).

The stealth fighter jet lookalike was launched in Dubai with carbon fiber body upgradable to bulletproof. It is powered by a 6.8 liter V10 petrol engine sending power to the four wheels through a six-speed automatic transmission. It gets a maximum speed of 140 km/h

The Karlmann King comes with independent front/rear air-conditioning, coffee machine, LCTV, electric table, refrigerator, PS4 etc.

Is this the meanest SUV you've ever seen? Will you take it over a Bentley Bentayga? Tell us in the comment section and don't forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/karlmann-king/

EVEN 1 MILLION i NO BUY!

Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by CioAngels(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian leaders will soon order for the SUV with the Nigerian common wealth. Thieves, Onyeosi, Ole, Barawos.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by newslifeop: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by rhames(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Butter no be monkey food.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by bababodmas(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
timilehin007:

When dem no swear for me...all the papers are intact o...till October...hungry no dey worry me sir

Lol.... U Sabi how golf 4 be na......

How much are we looking at
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by timilehin007(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
bababodmas:

Lol.... U Sabi how golf 4 be na......

How much are we looking at
Bring 400 make i dey drive am come straight
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by bababodmas(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
timilehin007:

Bring 400 make i dey drive am come straight
For this buhari era...... Guy reason my matter make we yarn..... Send pictures to my whatsapp 08093191095
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by timilehin007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
bababodmas:

For this buhari era...... Guy reason my matter make we yarn..... Send pictures to my whatsapp 08093191095
OK..no qualms man
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by charlsecy(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Reference:
angry Stealth as in what....to avoid checkpoint robbers, kidnappers or fulani herdsmenace on the highways....?
Read the article again for proper understanding.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by caprini1: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2018
timilehin007:

LOL. ..I wouldn't say u are lying...the signs are coming a already. ..
I don't just understand why they (golf4) are so peculiar with problems like this...just last month I bought have engine...and almost everyday I spent almost 2-3k...from fail fuel pump to bad filter to engine seat to leakage to pulley whala...Bro I must confess I regret my life for falling for this car exterior look...I had enough to buy me sienna (which was my target till I saw the beautiful golf o) or corolla sport...I wish I'd listen to my wife...
Just check cars with numbers ,that are put up for sale,when you are moving around,90% are golf4...Very useless car.
Re: N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World by tck2000(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
A Beast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.